Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Essence Harvester V2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hostpaul341 View Post
    Can you post the settings you use? Because it seems to get stuck all over for me. And it definitely isn't my computer because it is amazing.
    Maybe your brightness isn't all the way up?

Also i check my bot every hour or so when possible to do the randoms.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

i think the bot works great but everytime i come in the bank it wont bank:s it keeps moving back and forward help me please

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwp4peter View Post
    BUG REPORT FORM
    Version of the script I am using: V2.2
    Issue: Pathing
    Description of issue: Walks just on the outside of the north end of the shop, then runs to the shop door across the way, then back and forth about 4 times
    Number of times experienced: 1 Every Other Hour
    Can you reproduce this issue? No, happens without cause. Very Random.
    Links to screenshots: Non available at the moment.
    This, but happens every-time I start the script.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Running this over night for first time on a acc w/ 1 mining. Going for 50 will post progress.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

My personal fix, to help anyone who gets this in the future was i didnt fill out the nick, name and pass sections of the script.

Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 778
    The following DTMs were not freed: [0, 1, 2, 3, SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap]

Keep getting this error, apologies if im being a noob.

Help?
    Last edited by xSiiK; 04-13-2013 at 03:15 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for posting this script. Ran it for a few hours today on a level 1 and it seemed to work pretty well.

[=============================]
    [ Essence Harvester 2.2 ]
    [ by wthomas ]
    [ TimeRunning : 04:11:16 ]
    [ Total Ess Banked : 2016 ]
    [ Active Players : 0 ]
    [ Essence Harvester 2.2 ]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got everything to work except the teleport at Aubury can't seem to find the mistake there

My char goes to the magic shop and then just stands there.. everything i got to work with new colors

EDIT: nvm got it to work. Runs very smooth!
    Last edited by chilloz; 04-15-2013 at 07:11 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jurgis0 View Post
    Maybe can some1 solve anti-leeches for money?...
    Quote Originally Posted by lars222 View Post
    So you have to be a scripter to be a part of this community?

Take a look at it from my point of view. I recently started playing RS again after 5 years of not playing. I came back because of RS 2007. I read some stuff about bots and decided to check it out. After reading a bit here and there I found out about simba. I found this webiste and it had some good guides on how to set it up and everything. Then when I am about to try one of these scripts out after spending 2 hours finding out about simba and setting it up I am told that I can`t use it because I can`t script.

Its not like I don`t wanna learn how to script. I have always wanted to do that, but I never had the time to learn it. How do you even expect people to learn how to script when you are basically saying "Can`t script, gtfo!"

Anyways, saw that the moderators are now forcing people to remove the anti-leeches. I am glad they are doing that, maybe this community will be less elitist then and more noob friendly.
    I only got to page 4, but I'm sure every page is hilarious.. Saved a few files to specific directories and got 07 to boot on SMART8 and decided to get into the scripts.

If you think any growth to a RuneScape society or economy will yield any benefit with scripts just thrown out there for any random idiot on YouTube or google to come across and simply visit a few web pages and do some copy/pasting, then you're quite ignorant and stupid. Not willing to invest your time into simple computer language towards a game you obviously spend time on and have interest in, but may not have possess the desire, time or patience to click away for hours just to get enough money for skills or items that further your progress in said game is plain remedial.

Honestly, it probably reflects your current status in real life, you lazy baboon. It's the people like you who might leech off the government or your guardians because you never wanted to further your knowledge or understanding in anything.. You probably won't ever visit this page again, anyhow. This is the purpose for anti-leeching, you tool. Go smoke some pot and pop some pharmaceuticals, and brag about it in a bank, amuse me instead of crying.

Quote Originally Posted by wthomas View Post
    Its not like that at all. Its more like ok, this community thrives of people releasing scripts, free. Think about it, what does anyone gain from releasing scripts here except from feeling good about helping the community? Thats the only initiative, adding anti leeches stop people from taking the whole time. if 100 people download a perfect working script and run it then possibly it will inspire 1 or 2 of them to learn to program. If they need to learn a little basic syntax and fix a few "anti leeches" then that 1 or 2 will probably become a 4 or 5 as they are like "hmm this isn't too hard, I think ill try writing a script for ......" they then release said script and the community grows.

If people just come here to mindlessly download free scripts then they will just come and download not posting or whatever. If everyone just did this no one would release scripts.

tldr; Your join date is March 2013 with 2 posts, prove you arnt a mindless leacher and learn to script!
    +infinity

The people who attempt to correct and write these scripts properly will continue to contribute to the society and economy, as it's been thriving for years, and coincidentally might have had similar interest and motive in this game, as well. Start with simple scripts and browse the forums, use the search bar.. It's ridiculous what you can achieve when you put some effort forth and attempt to comprehend.
    Otherwise, back to woodcutting or fishing, whatever you were doing.. lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

antirandom errors

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

[======================================]
    [ Nick | Active | Worked | Mined | Experience ]
    [ leroy| True | 00:10:48 | 216 | 1080 ]
    Last edited by Leroy Munson; 04-15-2013 at 09:12 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

i got that antirandoms error

Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 778
    The following DTMs were not freed: [0, 1, 2, 3, SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap]

pls help!!
    Last edited by est range253; 04-15-2013 at 03:38 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xSiiK View Post
    My personal fix, to help anyone who gets this in the future was i didnt fill out the nick, name and pass sections of the script.

Help?
    ^ ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I downloaded this script and ran it, within one hour my account is banned? Anyone else have this happen?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

This script was very well written, and works unbelievably well. Awesome. I've done enough browsing and studying to figure out how to read and simply understand the script, edit things to my liking

Props and many thanks to wthomas for keeping this script maintained and helpful +1

Some things are spread far out and only one issue occurs in my script once in ever so often is the line
    'The following DTMs were not freed:[0, 1, 2, 3]' and the randoms seem to stop me up, which is expected this early, at least I would imagine

Is this where I should sample the colours myself? or is there another solution

Thanks in advance :P a thread would be nice, but this seems to be a common issue for the beginner

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    221 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bottingbackup View Post
    I downloaded this script and ran it, within one hour my account is banned? Anyone else have this happen?
    I doubt this script got you banned, 1-60 and 1-58 mining on 2 fresh accounts in 5 days; no ban for them..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Its a really nice script but I feel that it stalls too much with the unnecessary movements, but other than that great script man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

after trying to get simba working all day dling and redling everything cuz something changed from something else i am now running this script it is working ok for the last 5 minutes will see how it runs thanks much for this script

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xSiiK View Post

Help?
    Quote Originally Posted by est range253 View Post
    i got that antirandoms error

pls help!!
    This please help me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wthomas View Post
    I doubt this script got you banned, 1-60 and 1-58 mining on 2 fresh accounts in 5 days; no ban for them..
    I was banned after using this bot. I have been botting with many different scripts I guess I just got very unlucky.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    221 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pruhfeshuhnl View Post
    This please help me.
    Can you literally not read?

Last edited by wthomas; 04-16-2013 at 07:22 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    356 Post(s)

Wow some people just can't read. In this case I wouldn't have pointed that out. He event quoted you. I hate people like that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

21 days ban, hehe..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Works great despite being a bit slow to find things (probably fixed by adjusting colors myself) and getting stuck on randoms a few times. So far I've had it stopped because tele glitch random, evil bob, and found myself in lumb except I somehow banked my pick and didn't lose it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ubex View Post
    21 days ban, hehe..
    20 day ban here!
    Bout to make another account and 24/7 this bot to get revenge on rs!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Try to run script get this error code:

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'srl-osr/srl.simba' used from 'C:\Users\Moffatt\Downloads\EssenceHarvester.simba '

Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread Information