Thread: Is mouseBox safe to use?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Default Is mouseBox safe to use?

Is it safe to use mouseBox? Or is it better to click an object at pure random points without normal distribution to avoid bans?

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Mouse clicks based on the object shape would be best.

Nobody clicks in a normal distribution within a box on a rock/tree. Inventory slots/actionbar boxes maybe it's more understandable but I'd reckon people click on the object and not the blank spaces that are technically still part of the inventory slot.
    Nobody clicks in a purely random (pseudo-random) distribution either.

Doesn't mean mousebox isn't safe though, I think normal distribution is better than pure random because it's likely more conforming to the object. After enough of a sample size it's obvious you are macroing either way. Highly unlikely they are running behavioral analysis at this level though.

To feel "safer" try click randomly amongst a TPA of the object rather than a defined area.
    Last edited by Clarity; 05-05-2017 at 07:47 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    Mouse clicks based on the object shape would be best.

Nobody clicks in a normal distribution within a box on a rock/tree.
    Nobody clicks in a purely random (pseudo-random) distribution either.

Doesn't mean mousebox isn't safe though, I think normal distribution is better than pure random because it's likely more conforming to the object. After enough of a sample size it's obvious you are macroing either way. Highly unlikely they are running behavioral analysis at this level though.

To feel "safer" try click randomly amongst a TPA of the object rather than a defined area.
    Thanks!
    Currently I'm getting the bounds of the ATPA and then use mouseBox. Should I let the midPoint vary a few pixels every click or is that unnecessary?

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DonVitoCorleone View Post
    Thanks!
    Currently I'm getting the bounds of the ATPA and then use mouseBox. Should I let the midPoint vary a few pixels every click or is that unnecessary?
    Sure, why not? Can't hurt.
    Idk what you're scripting exactly, but whenever I script something, I either do the activity myself for awhile and see how I do it, or watch a YouTube video of someone doing it and seeing how they click around. Sometimes, the activity itself is so mundane (like alching) that humans do it in such a botlike manner because that's really the only way to do it. At that point your antiban (imo) should be centered around a concept like your hand getting tired from clicking the same spot.

Anyway, the consensus we all seem to come to on these antiban threads is that the mouse stuff is pretty irrelevant, we should be focused on avoiding client detection/virtual click detection etc.

If you are having ban problems it is probably unrelated to your mouse movements if you are being reasonably random on everything you do.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)

we should be focused on avoiding client detection/virtual click detection etc.
    Even more so than this, I believe our primary focus should be their server sided heuristics, which they have said themselves are the backbone of their system. Infact accounts recently banned in their bot banning livestreams were all caught via their "heuristics". As I've discussed with others, much of the academia around anti-cheat technology is centered on server-side heuristics (or analyzation) of player data.

You don't need to know how their heuristics work to defeat them, your bot just needs to act human.

Here are some examples:
    • Intervals between actions
    • Path repetition
    • Unrealistic play time
    • Perfect accuracy

Defeat their heuristics, and you are on a very solid track of remaining undetectable.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Sure, why not? Can't hurt.
    Idk what you're scripting exactly, but whenever I script something, I either do the activity myself for awhile and see how I do it, or watch a YouTube video of someone doing it and seeing how they click around. Sometimes, the activity itself is so mundane (like alching) that humans do it in such a botlike manner because that's really the only way to do it. At that point your antiban (imo) should be centered around a concept like your hand getting tired from clicking the same spot.

Anyway, the consensus we all seem to come to on these antiban threads is that the mouse stuff is pretty irrelevant, we should be focused on avoiding client detection/virtual click detection etc.

If you are having ban problems it is probably unrelated to your mouse movements if you are being reasonably random on everything you do.
    I trained the skill legit for some time and it's pretty human like I think, thanks!
    The only way to see if my script is good enough is to use it I guess

Quote Originally Posted by the bank View Post
    Even more so than this, I believe our primary focus should be their server sided heuristics, which they have said themselves are the backbone of their system. Infact accounts recently banned in their bot banning livestreams were all caught via their "heuristics". As I've discussed with others, much of the academia around anti-cheat technology is centered on server-side heuristics (or analyzation) of player data.

You don't need to know how their heuristics work to defeat them, your bot just needs to act human.

Here are some examples:
    • Intervals between actions
    • Path repetition
    • Unrealistic play time
    • Perfect accuracy

Defeat their heuristics, and you are on a very solid track of remaining undetectable.
    'Perfect accuracy' as in always clicking the same point or never miss clicking?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DonVitoCorleone View Post
    'Perfect accuracy' as in always clicking the same point or never miss clicking?
    Both, which is why it was left so ambiguous. Accuracy can be applied to many aspects of the game, and a human accuracy is never perfect. If you are doing something that can be messed up, you should allow your script to mess it up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by the bank View Post
    Both, which is why it was left so ambiguous. Accuracy can be applied to many aspects of the game, and a human accuracy is never perfect. If you are doing something that can be messed up, you should allow your script to mess it up.
    I'll pay attention to it, thanks!

Thread Information