Thread: SMART for RSPS

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Default SMART for RSPS

I want to load SMART to RSPS but I don't have the knowledge to proceed that myself. I got everything I needed to bot such as color/bitmap/dtm etc, just need SMART to move the mouse and keyboard like on RS so it won't take over my mouse and keyboard. I had searched all over villavu and found no guide for loading rsps on smart. I found a post from Brandon on https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110634. I tried to do as being said in his post but no success. I changed the Website to the rsps that I want smart to load and I don't know what to do with the rest.

Any help would be very grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Open Simba/Includes/SRL-6/lib/misc/Smart.Simba..

Change the line to match below:

Simba Code:
    __smartCurrentTarget := smartSpawnClient(path, stringReplace(PluginPath, '\', '/', [rfReplaceAll]), 'http://cs042.soulsplit.com/', '?height=667&width=1349', 765, 557, smartInitSeq, '', '', plugins);

Open Smart's ClientStub.java and change to match the following:

Java Code:
    @Override
        public void appletResize(int i, int i1) {

}

Open Smart's Client.java and change to match the following:

Java Code:
    Matcher matcher = Pattern.compile("<param name\\=([^ ]*) [^>]*value\\=([^>]*?)/?>", Pattern.CASE_INSENSITIVE).matcher(jsInfoPage);

//and

Matcher matcher = Pattern.compile(regex, Pattern.CASE_INSENSITIVE).matcher(what);

Compile the source into Smart.jar. Place Smart.jar into Simba's plugin folder. Run the following script:

Simba Code:
    {$DEFINE SMART}
    {$I SRL-6/SRL.Simba}

begin
      setupsrl;
    end.

Should look like:

Not sure what game properties it needs to load..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Is this not possible with rsps??

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Legendary View Post
    Is this not possible with rsps??
    It's possible, but difficult, not well-documented, and quite iffy to be perfectly honest.

Theoretically, SMART can load any Java applet, but cannot hijack applets without a canvas element (OpenGL or DirectX).

This means that even if you can load your RSPS client, SMART most likely won't be able to grab colors. Most deobbed clients are software-mode only.

Best to just use a VM for this type of stuff.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

The RSPS I play has OpenGl mode and classic mode.

Have anyone ever get smart to work on any RSPS you know off?

My Pc is not good enough to run a VM -.- only have 2gb memory.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

The RSPS I play has OpenGl mode and classic mode.

Have anyone ever get smart to work on any RSPS you know off?

My Pc is not good enough to run a VM -.- only have 2gb memory.
    Brandon has obviously gotten SMART to load Soulsplit, once upon a time. I don't know of any other clients that people have gotten SMART to hijack successfully.

I think @rj; is the foremost community member in regards to RSPS development and support, he may be able to offer more than me.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    Brandon has obviously gotten SMART to load Soulsplit, once upon a time. I don't know of any other clients that people have gotten SMART to hijack successfully.

I think @rj; is the foremost community member in regards to RSPS development and support, he may be able to offer more than me.
    Never been able to load smart except for 1 server, that's why I never bother posting on threads like this :/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

I hope future SMART is user friendly and Compatible with RSPS.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

I hope future SMART is user friendly and Compatible with RSPS.
    It's definitely possible, there used to be xotik color which could load any RSPS jar

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rj View Post
    It's definitely possible, there used to be xotik color which could load any RSPS jar
    Wow, that was a while ago. I almost forgot about Xotik-Sys. It's still in a Git repo https://github.com/J-Field/XotikColor/

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    Wow, that was a while ago. I almost forgot about Xotik-Sys. It's still in a Git repo https://github.com/J-Field/XotikColor/
    yep. When I used it I didn't know Java, didn't matter anyway because at the time it only had primitive color functions (findcolor(x, y) pretty much) so nothing spectacular was really possible with it. The guy who made it was only 14 at the time(and like 13 when he originally made a injection client for soulsplit), and looking at the repo it appears that more advanced methods were added (OCR I think, DTMS, findcolors)

Anyway maybe you could bug @BenLand100; or @Brandon; about it though I doubt he(benland) will make any additions himself.

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rj View Post
    yep. When I used it I didn't know Java, didn't matter anyway because at the time it only had primitive color functions (findcolor(x, y) pretty much) so nothing spectacular was really possible with it. The guy who made it was only 14 at the time(and like 13 when he originally made a injection client for soulsplit), and looking at the repo it appears that more advanced methods were added (OCR I think, DTMS, findcolors)

Anyway maybe you could bug @BenLand100; or @Brandon; about it though I doubt he(benland) will make any additions himself.
    I would not rule out Ben on this. It was actually his idea and code that made SMART generic enough to load soul split once upon a time. It may not do it now, but it used to. IIRC, he was actually looking into better ways of doing it at the time. Not sure about right now. SMART isn't hard to understand or modify. You guys can mess around with it and see.

I cannot make promises on this though. I have a list of other things to do so this would be at the bottom of that list.

To support RSPS:

Create a custom applet, override getGraphics and return SMART's internal graphics buffer + blit the debug to the buffer. Basically, instead of overriding the canvas, you override the applet as most RSPS seem to draw directly on it.

Could also override Component and tag it (set a flag or name to let you know that this specific component is the drawing surface).
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

I was actually able to get SMART to work with several RSPS's, however it required me to host the .jar's on a web host.

Even then though, nothing wanted to work. I couldn't mouse with it, I couldn't use any color finding functions with it, nothing. I wanted to try an OpenGL RSPS but I couldn't find one that had a working web-applet jar, and I had no idea how code the compatibility in.

I kinda just gave up on it since it'd require A LOT of work to put together, and actually found an RSPS Injection Client called Parabot. It's an okay client, nothing special. The only problem I had with it is that you have to use text-only debugging. You can also do your own hooks and load them up with it, it just requires a lot of work.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Ah, So I see that there's no point in loading rsps to SMART because you can't do anything with it. But Maybe you can write a guide on how you did to load that rsps to SMART? And perhaps use https://github.com/J-Field/XotikColor as mentioned above by RJ and KeepBotting?

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Twinki View Post
    I was actually able to get SMART to work with several RSPS's, however it required me to host the .jar's on a web host.
    It doesnt work to run a webserver locally on your own computer and host the file on it?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

Ah, So I see that there's no point in loading rsps to SMART because you can't do anything with it. But Maybe you can write a guide on how you did to load that rsps to SMART? And perhaps use https://github.com/J-Field/XotikColor as mentioned above by RJ and KeepBotting?
    It's not hard, I might, but don't count on it. Luckily you can get a free webhost which works for this kinda thing. I don't really see a point though, it doesn't accomplish anything really. I don't even think using it as a client target allowed for colour finding functions to work, everything I tried just didn't want to work with it. Maybe i'll go back to it and try it out, but again i'd just suggest using something like Parabot, believe it or not bots are a major problem on popular RSPS's, and they don't go easy on them. They don't use any detection except for seeing if you reply to something like "Hey want 1b", if you don't, you get IP banned and hardware banned, making it a bitch to goldfarm. And with Injection, it's a lot easier to detect if someone is talking to you than it is with Color. Xotik needs to be updated, and it has a lot of stuff that requires a connection to their servers to actually work, which are down. I tried dissecting it and getting it to run, but it just seemed like way too much work.

Quote Originally Posted by Turpinator View Post
    It doesnt work to run a webserver locally on your own computer and host the file on it?
    I'm sure it does, I just used http://www.000webhost.com/ ,some free nice webhost that you can actually edit however you want. I'm sure there's some privacy shit with it, i'd suggest not putting anything important on it.

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

I hope you guys are joking about the web server hosting stuff -_-

SMART accepts a URL for its parameters. That means it can have the protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, FILE, etc.., etc..

If you create an HTML file that contains an applet declaration and you tell smart:

Load: file://c/users/whatever/desktop/some-file.html

it will load whatever applet is pointed to by that HTML file. Including local jars that contains such applets or w/e you wish to test.

I remember posting this to show "the bank" that jars can actually read the window title by having it load a custom local jar file via a local html file.
    Last edited by Brandon; 05-12-2015 at 04:20 PM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I hope you guys are joking about the web server hosting stuff -_-

SMART accepts a URL for its parameters. That means it can have the protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, FILE, etc.., etc..

If you create an HTML file that contains an applet declaration and you tell smart:

Load: file://c/users/whatever/desktop/some-file.html

it will load whatever applet is pointed to by that HTML file. Including local jars or w/e.

I remember posting this to show "the bank" that jars can actually read the window title by having it load a custom local jar file via a local html file.
    I thought if what I was messing with did work, i'd end up having to host the html files anyway, as I was planning on releasing an include with everything needed in it for scripters here. Then again, when I was messing with this I didn't really know what I was doing. Just trying things out. Maybe I will go back to messing with this.. Quick question, does the applet have to be a web-applet? Or can it just be a simple JAR? Some RSPS's I was messing with refused to work through an HTML page since for whatever reason they don't have the code for a web-applet implemented.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

i wish i could figure out how to set this crap up lmao

Thread Information