Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ProteanPlankParade

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by srpronto View Post
    Does this provides profit? Are the only requirements oak logs?
    Yes this should still provide some profit with oak logs. You shouldn't need anything other than oak logs other than bankspace for the protean and oak planks as well as the required gp to make the planks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

You can currently only make profit right now if you cut the logs yourself might I add, the prices of planks has dropped and logs increased I think, I made a few hundred thousand yesterday on Friday getting myself some proteans ( was doing normal logs, they were more profitable ) but now you will only find a loss if you buy from the GE. Script is good though, works quite well, only problem I had was that I put the saws down myself so I ended up manually doing it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Had to do some tweaking but have gotten it to work. I just always ensure the mouseoval coordinates are ok for the location that I find in the portables chat. Thanks for the script, it's taught me a little about programming by making me make it work for me Gotten about 5k protean planks so far

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    90 Post(s)

Good news, I plan on finally updating this script! HAZZAH!!

It's going to have more failsafes, switched to the SRL player form, the main forum post will look less ugly, and other smaller tweaks. I expect to do all this within the next two days.

Edit: The script is mostly updated now, I need to fix a few last things and do some testing. It will likely be released tomorrow but I can't guarantee that due to all my gp being in planks atm so I have to sell those before testing it out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)

Does anybody know how many protean planks i would need to go from 50ish-99 starting a mahogany tables. how many logs i need and which type? and how long that would take

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jayman19981 View Post
    Does anybody know how many protean planks i would need to go from 50ish-99 starting a mahogany tables. how many logs i need and which type? and how long that would take
    http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Construction_calc

Does that help at all?
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    90 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jayman19981 View Post
    About 34k protean. The speed would depend on which log you use, each log has a different protean output. As of right now only oak and regular logs make any gp and the rest produce negative numbers

Edit: Didn't wanna double post...

The updated script will be released very soon, I've got to watch it run for a bit more to be satisfied and update the main post.
    Last edited by Trollcrank; 03-07-2015 at 02:50 AM. Reason: No spam zone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Is there any word on this updated script? I am a cheap bastard looking for const xp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

Sawmill burthorpe is moved a little bit east then where the blue box is.
    Last edited by scar_operater; 03-31-2015 at 06:12 AM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

I think i figured out why It sometimes types all those 1's. There are 2 reasons:
    1) The backpack check at the beginning of the portableDirection procedure will sometimes return less than full which will then force that procedure to exit and continue on to the next procedure which will type the amount of logs it wants, without actually clicking the sawmill and thus presses enter to activate the chat.
    2) There isn't a wait between clicking the sawmill and the next procedure causing it to skip the first check in makePlanks straight to entering the number of logs it wants to make, thus pressing enter activate the chat.

I changed both of those and it hasn't done it once since!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

I made a few ugly changes to the script so it uses my own sawmills and it's working super well! Still a while away from 99 construction but it's nice to get it for free. I'll update this once I make some progress, but for now it's perfect. Thanks for the script!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

how do you make money off this, can you sell protean planks or trade them to another acc?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qntn View Post
    I made a few ugly changes to the script so it uses my own sawmills and it's working super well! Still a while away from 99 construction but it's nice to get it for free. I'll update this once I make some progress, but for now it's perfect. Thanks for the script!
    Could you share with us these changes?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobster View Post
    Could you share with us these changes?
    I have a script out, called AIO portables that does all portables including mills. Check it out. The link is in my signature

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fady View Post
    I have a script out, called AIO portables that does all portables including mills. Check it out. The link is in my signature
    How did I miss this thank you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

With a combination of this and fady portable mills I just hit 99 construction, both incredible scripts!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information