Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Default [SRL-6]Shield's AK Shrimp & Anchovy Fisher

Last edited by Shield; 11-11-2015 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Updated Script

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Congratulations on the release! Nice script I will try it out when I get a chance!

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Congratulations on the release! Nice script I will try it out when I get a chance!
    Awesome! Let me know how it works! Feel free to post a progress report!

Quote Originally Posted by StickToTheScript View Post
    Congratz on the release! These scripts look really good! Keep them up!
    Thanks! I enjoy the relative neatness in the scripts.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    +Reputation for your recent releases. I definitely look forward to seeing more from you in the future, @Shield;!
    Thank you! I appreciate it!

I find working with Simba and the SRL include a lot of fun.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    203 Post(s)

Nice job! Very impressive neatness and clarity! +rep, I hope to see more come from you!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yourule97 View Post
    Nice job! Very impressive neatness and clarity! +rep, I hope to see more come from you!
    Thanks! I care a lot about how the script looks!

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Here is a progress report:

Code:

******************SHIELD's AK Shrimp Fish & Cook******************
    Time Running: 05:18:00
    Fish Caught: 2064
    XP Gained: 16880
    Fish p/h: 389
    XP p/h: 3185
    Breaks Done: 0
    Break in -18 Seconds
    Its still going (it logged back in from the break while typing this), and I have had zero issues with the script. The only problems I have been having is with the game itself. For some reason, when the cursor checks the stats and slides over the ATTACK skill on its way back to clicking the backpack tab, the info for that skill will be glued to the screen even after the tabs have been switched.

I'll post an example when it happens again for those who do not understand what I am trying to relay. So just keep an eye out for that.

Once again, great looking script and it is working great!

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    . This used to be a "glitch" but they left it in because most legit players found it very useful to track their stats.
    Ah.. Interesting... Good to know!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Congratulations on the script release!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by karu View Post
    Congratulations on the script release!
    Thanks! I am looking forward to releasing more!

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)

I had trouble detecting fishing spots as a whole. I had 4 accounts setup how @footballjds; has in his guide. Do you have yours setup in a specific way? Possibly post a picture on the OP that shows the setup. You mentioned XP bar in the chat area.

E: I feel that I should add to this a bit. It worked great for me finding it physical location. It couldn't tell when it's inventory was full. After the first fish it would forget that it was fishing and look for a new spot. It took so long to find a spot at one point that the game auto logged out and it didn't realize that it was logged out creating an infinite loop. It was trying to find a fishing spot on the logged out screen 3 hours later. (not sure what was causing this as it should be handled with SRL. I can't find the loop to save my life, but is loggedin works fine.) This is the same setup used on Bonzai's Fighting script and worked great there.

I would suggest that once it starts fishing you mark the area around the player as the fishing area an look for the fishing spot within a certain space from the player. You can use the uptext detection to determine when the fishing spot is gone. This is meant to be a secondary check after your timeout on isFishing();

E2: On the third trail of the script it did better with detecting the fishing spot. It had two fishing spots next to it. It had started itself into fishing. Forgot that it was fishing couldn't detect the 2 spots right there next to it and decided to run up the bank to another location that had no spots. I took it a few times trying to fish at a fishing spot for about 5 tries before it realized it was full. <--- worked better on the 4th run. It couldn't see the pop up that says "hey my inventory is full". <--- Might be another good check to make.

Code:
    Time Running: 01:36:38
    Fish Caught: 278
    XP Gained: 3197
    Fish p/h: 173
    XP p/h: 1985
    Break in 1 Hour, 7 Minutes and 50 Seconds
    E3: Alright played around with various characters of various levels. If the character has higher than a 20 level the wait time you use for the pixelshift is fine. Lower level than that and it takes longer than that most of the time.

E4: Some of this is probably me being setup differently than you. Made a lot of edits to the post above with relevant information.
    Last edited by BraK; 11-11-2015 at 05:25 AM.

"Sometimes User's don't need the Answer spelled out with Code. Sometimes all they need is guidance and explanation of the logic to get where they are going."

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BraK View Post
    I had trouble detecting fishing spots as a whole. I had 4 accounts setup how @footballjds; has in his guide. Do you have yours setup in a specific way? Possibly post a picture on the OP that shows the setup. You mentioned XP bar in the chat area.

E: I feel that I should add to this a bit. It worked great for me finding it physical location. It couldn't tell when it's inventory was full. After the first fish it would forget that it was fishing and look for a new spot. It took so long to find a spot at one point that the game auto logged out and it didn't realize that it was logged out creating an infinite loop. It was trying to find a fishing spot on the logged out screen 3 hours later. (not sure what was causing this as it should be handled with SRL. I can't find the loop to save my life, but is loggedin works fine.) This is the same setup used on Bonzai's Fighting script and worked great there.

I would suggest that once it starts fishing you mark the area around the player as the fishing area an look for the fishing spot within a certain space from the player. You can use the uptext detection to determine when the fishing spot is gone. This is meant to be a secondary check after your timeout on isFishing();

E2: On the third trail of the script it did better with detecting the fishing spot. It had two fishing spots next to it. It had started itself into fishing. Forgot that it was fishing couldn't detect the 2 spots right there next to it and decided to run up the bank to another location that had no spots. I took it a few times trying to fish at a fishing spot for about 5 tries before it realized it was full. <--- worked better on the 4th run. It couldn't see the pop up that says "hey my inventory is full". <--- Might be another good check to make.

Time Running: 01:36:38
    Fish Caught: 278
    XP Gained: 3197
    Fish p/h: 173
    XP p/h: 1985
    Break in 1 Hour, 7 Minutes and 50 Seconds

E3: Alright played around with various characters of various levels. If the character has higher than a 20 level the wait time you use for the pixelshift is fine. Lower level than that and it takes longer than that most of the time.

E4: Some of this is probably me being setup differently than you. Made a lot of edits to the post above with relevant information.
    I just gave the script a go and I have it working 100%. Although, I bot in DX and not openGL. That could be the problem.

Try giving DirectX a shot. Its also possible that @Shield wrote it while he was using DX.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)

@StickToTheScript; I'll give that a go in a bit. @Shield; Your script is very cleanly written and has potential to do more. I edited a bit on my version to use both net and bait locations. Another option you might look into adding is cooking. There is a range right next to the bank.

E: A proggy using Bait. I added only 10 lines of coed to turn it into a net and bait fisher. My way is kinda hackish but I think you could do it and make it look good I'm stopping it now to try it in Direct X mode.

Code:
    Time Running: 02:00:24
    Fish Caught: 571
    XP Gained: 66791
    Fish p/h: 285
    XP p/h: 33280
    Break in 41 Minutes and 57 Seconds
    E2:

It was the script that was failing to break out of a loop. if the game logged out do to inactivity say that it couldn't find a spot for x minutes. It logs out but the Mainloop doesn't have an exit for that loop except the Inventory check.

Simba Code:
    {*******************************************************************************
      Name: mainLoop();
      Function: The main loop in the script.
      Ex: mainLoop();
    *******************************************************************************}

procedure mainLoop();
    begin
      if isInArea('bank') then
        walkToPlace('Spot');

if isInArea('fishb') then
        repeat                          //    <------- Repeat
          fishLoop();
          if (not fishLoop) then      //       <------ No exit for not logged in.
            switchSpot();
        until(tabBackpack.isFull);     //     <-------Until forever - infinite backpack checks

textProggy();
      walkToPlace('Bank');
      bankAtDesk();
      takeBreak();
    end;

Easy fix just add a isloggedin check in there.

E: You could probably make the fishing spot finder a lot more accurate by sort them by width and height. The fishing spot TPAs are quite small. and it would allow you to filter out most of the noise(ie. the boat.)

Possibly set it to where when you are at spot a it ignores anything starting at the base of the dock and up for the search.
    Last edited by BraK; 11-11-2015 at 09:14 AM.

"Sometimes User's don't need the Answer spelled out with Code. Sometimes all they need is guidance and explanation of the logic to get where they are going."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Just started it, seems to be working fine although have to zoom in for it to not fail finding the fishing spot,

in the patch note they have added number shortcuts to depositing your whole invent, that would be a pretty cool add-on

but looks great thanks!

Edit:
    also i had an error on this line, so i have commented it out for now

PHP Code:
    ismember := strToBool(playerForm.players[0].settings[2]);    //Is member? 
    Last edited by the99killer; 11-11-2015 at 10:30 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

@StickToTheScript; I'll give that a go in a bit. @Shield; Your script is very cleanly written and has potential to do more. I edited a bit on my version to use both net and bait locations. Another option you might look into adding is cooking. There is a range right next to the bank.

E: A proggy using Bait. I added only 10 lines of coed to turn it into a net and bait fisher. My way is kinda hackish but I think you could do it and make it look good I'm stopping it now to try it in Direct X mode.

Code:
    Time Running: 02:00:24
    Fish Caught: 571
    XP Gained: 66791
    Fish p/h: 285
    XP p/h: 33280
    Break in 41 Minutes and 57 Seconds
    E2:

It was the script that was failing to break out of a loop. if the game logged out do to inactivity say that it couldn't find a spot for x minutes. It logs out but the Mainloop doesn't have an exit for that loop except the Inventory check.

Simba Code:
    {*******************************************************************************
      Name: mainLoop();
      Function: The main loop in the script.
      Ex: mainLoop();
    *******************************************************************************}

procedure mainLoop();
    begin
      if isInArea('bank') then
        walkToPlace('Spot');

if isInArea('fishb') then
        repeat                          //    <------- Repeat
          fishLoop();
          if (not fishLoop) then      //       <------ No exit for not logged in.
            switchSpot();
        until(tabBackpack.isFull);     //     <-------Until forever - infinite backpack checks

textProggy();
      walkToPlace('Bank');
      bankAtDesk();
      takeBreak();
    end;

Easy fix just add a isloggedin check in there.

E: You could probably make the fishing spot finder a lot more accurate by sort them by width and height. The fishing spot TPAs are quite small. and it would allow you to filter out most of the noise(ie. the boat.)

Possibly set it to where when you are at spot a it ignores anything starting at the base of the dock and up for the search.
    I will definately fix that. I am sorry I didnt see that earlier.

The upload should be up soon.
    Thanks for the help!

If you have any other pointer and/or suggestions please send the my way! I would love to hear them!

Quote Originally Posted by the99killer View Post
    Just started it, seems to be working fine although have to zoom in for it to not fail finding the fishing spot,

in the patch note they have added number shortcuts to depositing your whole invent, that would be a pretty cool add-on

but looks great thanks!

Edit:
    also i had an error on this line, so i have commented it out for now

PHP Code:
    ismember := strToBool(playerForm.players[0].settings[2]);    //Is member? 
    Strange. I have my version zoomed all the way out and it works perfectly fine. @StickToTheScript Did you need to have it zoomed in all the way?

The isMember line shouldnt be giving you an error as it is linked to the player form. I dont see why it would be a problem but I will look into it.

For the both of you and anyone else interested in helping out, would it be possible for you to use the ACA tool and send me the .aca file of the bubbles in the water?
    If they are working for me and STTS, but not other people, I wonder if it is the actual colours of the bubbles that differ slightly between every client.

All help is appreciated.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shield View Post
    @StickToTheScript Did you need to have it zoomed in all the way?
    Nope. I have my screen zoomed all the way out.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StickToTheScript View Post
    Nope. I have my screen zoomed all the way out.
    Ok. Thanks.

The script has been updated. The infiniteLoop has been fixed to a degree. I have put loginCheck inside of the loop and I did not change the until line. I probably should have changed the 'until' line but I think this might work.

@BraK let me know if what I did fixes the infinite loop. If not, I will throw the following code into the loop:
    Simba Code:
    until tabBackpack.isFull or (not isLoggedIn);

I was originally going to throw in the cooking aspect but there is already an AK Cooker, so I didn't. If you care enough, I dont mind putting it in there.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)

I put mine inside as well call it a personal preference. The ACA isn't really needed. Your colors are good there is just too many similar colors in the area(it's white...) you can do a bounds check on each TPA then discard those that are to tall or wide to be the fishing spot. I also had the member issue but figured it was an issue with the player form. Have you thought about using comboboxes?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

I put mine inside as well call it a personal preference. The ACA isn't really needed. Your colors are good there is just too many similar colors in the area(it's white...) you can do a bounds check on each TPA then discard those that are to tall or wide to be the fishing spot. I also had the member issue but figured it was an issue with the player form. Have you thought about using comboboxes?
    I have fixed the form. The ismember should give no errors.

I have been looking through the include trying to find functions that would help sort TPAs by their dimensions. Do you know of any that would work well? I know how to sort by distance from the center of the screen, along with how to remove objects that are too small but not sort if dimensions are too large.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Updated to Version 1.2.

- Fixed finding boat colours.
    - Faster recognition of fish areas and when not fishing.
    - Added more Randomization to the script (just as mouse movements after clicking)
    - Updated antiban.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)

I don't think that login check you added does what you think it does....It won't exit the loop on it's own and you still have an infinite loop there.

Use:
    Simba Code:
    If not isloggedin() then
      exit

instead.
    Last edited by BraK; 11-14-2015 at 03:21 AM.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

@BraK is correct about the loginCheck. It doesnt do what you think it does.
    It is technically useless.

Instead of taking up 7 lines of code with this:

Simba Code:
    function loginCheck(): boolean;
    begin
    result := false;
    if not isLoggedIn() then
          loginPlayer();
          result := true;
    end;

You can easily replace anywhere that you use loginCheck with this:
    Simba Code:
    if not isLoggedIn then
      loginPlayer(); //This is the procedure above your 'loginCheck' function
    OR
    Simba Code:
    if not isLoggedIn then
      exit();
    ^ This is preferred.
    Now, if you were to use the 'is not isLoggedIn then' statement many times in a script, I would recommend just changing the contents of your loginCheck function to the 'if not isLoggedIn' statement so that your function would look like this:

Simba Code:
    procedure loginCheck();
    begin
    if not isLoggedIn then
      loginPlayer();
    end;

Once again, you would use this only if the amount of times you need to check if the player is logged in is a large amount (Which it should be because you should always be making sure you are logged in).
    Therefore, I would recommend just changing the contents of the loginCheck to the 'if... then' statement above.
    Last edited by StickToTheScript; 11-14-2015 at 03:57 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information