Thread: Modifying the bot interface

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Default Modifying the bot interface

Hey,

So I recently started botting again and I find the standard bot interface of simba very detectable and inhuman to use. I read a few times in the forums that this can be changed, but I have no idea how. Could someone link me a guide or explain it briefly?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

What?

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Describe what you mean by "bot interface" please, that term doesn't mean anything to me.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

smart?

<------------------>

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

change what you want to change with your interface --> change include code relevant to your script so that they work with your custom interface.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anoobis View Post
    What?
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    Describe what you mean by "bot interface" please, that term doesn't mean anything to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by AFools View Post
    smart?
    Quote Originally Posted by acow View Post
    change what you want to change with your interface --> change include code relevant to your script so that they work with your custom interface.
    Sorry if I wasn't clear.
    I meant the whole runescape interface you have to set up to use simba: chatbox down, old school interface... is easily detectable by jagex

I would like to use a less detectable interface, so for example: full screen with larger chatbox, larger backpack... How can I change these things?
    I looked in the include files, but I'm afraid to change things without knowing what they exactly do.

So could someone explain me which files i should change/in which folder these files are in?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

It's a pretty big task. @Flight polled updating AL to run resizeable as well but most players seemed to run fixed anyway, you can ask him if he has any of the code still from when he started to update it. As for where to begin it really depends on your interface but you might be best to create a backup of AL and change functions as needed. Most of what you'd be doing is changing the mainscren points; you'll have to start with Globals and go from there.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DonVitoCorleone View Post
    Sorry if I wasn't clear.
    I meant the whole runescape interface you have to set up to use simba: chatbox down, old school interface... is easily detectable by jagex

I would like to use a less detectable interface, so for example: full screen with larger chatbox, larger backpack... How can I change these things?
    I looked in the include files, but I'm afraid to change things without knowing what they exactly do.

So could someone explain me which files i should change/in which folder these files are in?
    using a line of code from the include?
    no --> leave it alone
    yes --> continue

Does this code that you're using work when setup with your interface?
    yes --> leave it alone
    no --> make it work with your interface (this requires some knowledge, on how to create & debug color scripts in simba)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anoobis View Post
    It's a pretty big task. @Flight polled updating AL to run resizeable as well but most players seemed to run fixed anyway, you can ask him if he has any of the code still from when he started to update it. As for where to begin it really depends on your interface but you might be best to create a backup of AL and change functions as needed. Most of what you'd be doing is changing the mainscren points; you'll have to start with Globals and go from there.
    Thanks, I will look into it and maybe ask Flight for help.
    P.S.: does AL stand for Aerolib?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by acow View Post
    using a line of code from the include?
    no --> leave it alone
    yes --> continue

Does this code that you're using work when setup with your interface?
    yes --> leave it alone
    no --> make it work with your interface (this requires some knowledge, on how to create & debug color scripts in simba)
    Thanks! I'm in the middle of that guide, I'll finish that first and then try changing things up.

Thread Information