Compiling failed.
    what do I do?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrustyPrawn View Post
    what do I do?
    Get the latest update of the lape reflection include, everything you need is on the op

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ineedbot View Post
    Get the latest update of the lape reflection include, everything you need is on the op
    Thank you! I'm not quite sure if this fixed it because I fiddled with several other things, but I got it to work!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Great script! Working flawlessly so far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Got about 20 10 hour+ proggies on the same account, did sharks only. Will post all the progies once I get banned. Great script man.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

One thing about sharks @ fishing guild, is that sometimes it harpoons swordfish/tuna. I'm not sure how or when, since I leave it on overnight, but I wake up to see the char logged out, the debug says [AL] Player inactive and the last picture it took was at the bank with an inv of swordfish and tuna. Guessing the shark mode doesn't have a failsafe for depositing any other fish gained, I'm not sure if the giant swordfish or giant shark is included (had a giant swordfish in my inv). I'll see if I can snip out depositing swordies/tuna from another part of the script and add it i, but just thought I'd let you know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

I made it switch players to prevent bans and it runs very well.
    Also attached the proggie down there just so it would be there when this host doesn't work anymore.
    8e572c842a9724704cc213fb904b3ee2.png

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Hi this is my progress when fishing lobster, run it for 4 days.

ineedbot's AIO Fisher proggy 9.png

But there is some bug on the program when trying to fish swordfish, when the bot try to fish on the second round it keeps on selecting my money and then with the fishing spot, at first i was thing it was my computer problem but trying to restart and close the program it backs to square one. Is there anyways to solve this?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by meodows92; 04-04-2015 at 05:56 AM.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meodows92 View Post
    Hi this is my progress when fishing lobster, run it for 4 days.

But there is some bug on the program when trying to fish swordfish, when the bot try to fish on the second round it keeps on selecting my money and then with the fishing spot, at first i was thing it was my computer problem but trying to restart and close the program it backs to square one. Is there anyways to solve this?
    You may want to remove your name.
    However ik the error, its caused by having more than 100k of something and it makes the white text ('100k', etc), to fix simply just have less 100k coins on ur person

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

I fucking love you bro!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

How the hell are you guys running the script for 30+ hours? Do you have some sort of break-handler?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

First of all, thank you for this great script. Been lurking around here for a while trying to learn some scripting myself.

I saw in one of the scripts here, I think it was the combat script for druids that had included a way to world hop if someone showed up on the map. Would it be possible for you to show me how to add this to your script? Either world hop or log out if a white dot is on the minimap.

Would appreciate it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

Right after clicking run, I get this error

Error: Plugin(AND_TPA32) has not been found
    Compiling failed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Just received my ban. Ran for about 5-6 hours at catherby lobsters for 6 days. Guess going from 1-66 fishing in a week looks suspicious.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by projectdead3 View Post
    Just received my ban. Ran for about 5-6 hours at catherby lobsters for 6 days. Guess going from 1-66 fishing in a week looks suspicious.
    botting for 5-6 hours a day is nothing man! are you sure you hadn't used an injection client the past in the past? i.e. powerbot, tribot

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Tbh I've ran this script on a new account which lasted 2 days without getting banned, only using this script whereas, on my main which is 10 yrs + old I've been able to run it for 100's of hours without any warnings/bans. The way in which they ban seems to take much more into account than just what you're farming and for how many hours, whether it is account age/training multiple skills/questing/etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Yeah man, the account was fresh and I had trained combat and quested for about 10 days to ensure that it's birth was legit and wouldn't be ruled as a fresh-off-the-boat-bot. But it's whatever, I am 99% sure that my IP is flagged from previous bot bans, so that may have played a large factor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This script has been awesome so far. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by projectdead3 View Post
    Yeah man, the account was fresh and I had trained combat and quested for about 10 days to ensure that it's birth was legit and wouldn't be ruled as a fresh-off-the-boat-bot. But it's whatever, I am 99% sure that my IP is flagged from previous bot bans, so that may have played a large factor.
    Could be your IP. I have done the same and still not banned.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jstemper View Post
    Right after clicking run, I get this error

Error: Plugin(AND_TPA32) has not been found
    Compiling failed.
    It can't find the AND_TPA32.dll plugin that you should have downloaded and placed in your 'Plugins' folder (Simba > Plugins/).
    https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...ight=AND_TPA32

Should help.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

I got it working! phenomenal script with a nice GUI
    I don't blame my ban on it at all, as I was botting cows for a week straight prior to this

Edit: I'm doing it on a different account now at fish guild, and it does some weird thing where it spam clicks any fishing spot that you have to right click for. The mouse will move off the screen for a second, then move back on and click the fishing spot again, and it will repeat it forever, just looks a bit fishy. :P Love this script though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I've noticed that this only seems to be happening with a barb-tailed harpoon or barbarian fishing. If you just have a normal harpoon in your inventory it should be fine. Although, this is just the case for me so it might not be for you. I hope this script is fairly safe :P Maybe make sure barbarian fishing is checked if you're using it?
    Last edited by TheCrustyPrawn; 04-11-2015 at 03:40 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jstemper View Post
    I got it working! phenomenal script with a nice GUI
    I don't blame my ban on it at all, as I was botting cows for a week straight prior to this

Edit: I'm doing it on a different account now at fish guild, and it does some weird thing where it spam clicks any fishing spot that you have to right click for. The mouse will move off the screen for a second, then move back on and click the fishing spot again, and it will repeat it forever, just looks a bit fishy. :P Love this script though.
    I've found that most little minor unnatural things that this script will do is simply fixed with a restart of either smart or just simply restarting the script. For example... The constant right clicking of 'harpoon fishing spot' while you're already fishing that spot will be fixed with a reset. Also sometimes i noticed maybe it occurs when u restart and stop the script on the same smart client for too long sometimes the green progress reports on the screen will disappear, for that one just start up smart again. And another one small bug is when i noticed I'll be fishing sharks and randomly it will go to fish for swords and tunas(not very often but it does happen) That will cause the whole script to jam up because when it goes to bank the fish it doesn't know to deposit the swordfish and tunas but only the shark. So that as well can be fixed with a simple restart of the script.

As for people talking about bans and whatnot with this script. I had about 5 accts banned by this script. But that in no way was because of THIS script specifically. In my own opinion, each acct i was using to bot fishing had either been brand new accts or accts that had been doing no other purpose in the game other than to fish from lvl 1 til i could catch sharks on them to just stock money for my main. I also think that its a great idea to set the script up to catch 'x' amount of fish. I like to set my acct to catch anywhere between 150 - 600 sharks at a time, and i base my decision on how much to catch based on how much i was playing legit gaining other skills and communicating with other players whether through stakes or questing, whatever. So the more time i spend playing the game at night and before i go to bed, ill set it up to catch more sharks then if fishing was the first thing i was doing when logging in on the acct. And since I'm 88 fishing and i catch about 110 - 120 sharks a hour its basically 4 hours of playing to catch about 500 - 600 sharks and since i was playing three or four hours legit before doing this i haven't had even the slightest of problems, and I'm making great steady money, about 500k or so a day which is completely fine by me.

And as for things i could suggest to Ineedbot that the script could use to improve, #1 would be a break handler, would be great to have it so we could fish for a couple hours and take a break for a hour then back for another 3 hours of fishing til the next break for 'x' amount of time.

Another add might be maybe setting a random type of Anti-ban where maybe when your walking back to fishing spot from the bank or vice versa, have it randomly go to near each location and maybe sit there for a minute before performing an action. Cause i know i certainly will sometimes just click to my destination then I'm getting up to do something IE: take a piss, or grab a drink, or something like that. You know basically just another possible idea to make it seem even more human. not completely necessary at all was just an idea. But the break handler would be much higher up on the scale of importance to make this script even stronger and more ban free. i would figure out how to tie it in myself but I'm still in the process of reading all of the scripting tutorials so i can figure out how to make these on my own. I'm finally getting to the point where i can basically read a persons script and kinda understand what they're telling Simba to do through the code. And that is for Pascal LOL, as for Lape I'm still not even close to understanding that stuff right now just trying to get the Pascal down pact before i move onto the next step of reflection and
    Lape.

And now i also have a question for Ineedbot, or for anyone who can at least answer for me. On the GUI when filling in your information, what range of numbers for the anti-ban do you fill in. Like what range of numbers from 'x-y' would mean perform anti-ban more often, and perform anti-ban less often. I know on the main screen it shows he has it set at 7500 so that what i just set mine at. Though it seems like to me i never notice it anti ban that often, or maybe not as often as i would like. So if anybody could answer that question for me would be greatly appreciated.

And now that I'm done typing this long ass post for I don't even know what reason i did so I'd just want to thank Ineedbot for creating such a great and reliable script that he so willingly released to the public, so that all of us could fill our stomachs with some high protein fish everyday and night. But Seriously Thank You Bro! Your script has helped take me from being broke to being able to afford what i need in this game, and I'm not talking about billions and billions but at least more than a few millions to get me by. So for that Sir you are much obliged for your hard work, and belief in Script Freedom!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Hey! thank you for your script.
    Last edited by lolskilla; 04-14-2015 at 05:18 AM.

Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread Information