• Have Zoom Set to 'Default'
    • Start at Falador Bank

[AL][Reflection] AFools Air rune.simba

<------------------>

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Nice job @AFools;!! Great work on all the releases! Quick question, I briefly looked through the scripts and it seems you really don't you anything from AL that isn't in reflection other than antiban. If I were to add an antiban lib to reflection would you just release reflection only scripts? Seems silly to me to have so many scripts with AL + Reflection when it isn't needed..
    “The long-lived and those who will die soonest lose the same thing. The present is all that they can give up, since that is all you have, and what you do not have, you cannot lose.” - Marcus Aurelius

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Nice job @AFools;!! Great work on all the releases! Quick question, I briefly looked through the scripts and it seems you really don't you anything from AL that isn't in reflection other than antiban. If I were to add an antiban lib to reflection would you just release reflection only scripts? Seems silly to me to have so many scripts with AL + Reflection when it isn't needed..
    Thank you Kyle; It actually means a lot to me, having someone of your knowledge praising me. It's like receiving a grade 'A'

You are completely correct; Should an antiban lib be included there would be no need for Aerolib; except on the occasion i search for a colour as confirmation of a function ie. Master Farmer being stunned - I check for the stun effect colour.

**** Edit

In regards to Antiban; i am mostly concern with the mouse off the client, as i agree with most of the community that mouse action are probably not tracked. But in the case an up text appears, i would suggest this could be tracked. I was going to try my luck at righting a custom antiban which would be different for each instance (timing,action etc) but i have almost maxed every skill.. some with virtually no antiban. So i basically include it just before public release for peace of mind for the community. especially as more user are using the same script.

<------------------>

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

*** i know this is a tall stretch; but if anybody has an account with stats for 'Nature rune Abbys' -they could lend me? i can refurbish a Nat Abbys script i have found.

Obviously - They will get first dibs on using it.. As even then i have to spend the time getting my accs to specs =|

=D

<------------------>

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

tall tree?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pitch2cs View Post
    tall tree?
    Good eyes.. start at fally bank

<------------------>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Thank you for this script! It's helped a lot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Wanted to use this script to get to 44 rc to use my abyss script. Got 30 and then banned next day on relatively new account (400 totals)

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

f2p? runecrafting is high risk for bans. This script is fairly bare bones... i left it here more as an example...

i would do things very different now.. i think report are the main reason for bans...

with no many people these day creeping up and asking.. "do you know where draynor is". etc.

might be an idea to write something that replies very abruptly to trigger words(main towns)..

i would not bot on f2p runes more than 3-4 hours at at time.

<------------------>

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AFools View Post
    f2p? runecrafting is high risk for bans. This script is fairly bare bones... i left it here more as an example...

i would do things very different now.. i think report are the main reason for bans...

with no many people these day creeping up and asking.. "do you know where draynor is". etc.

might be an idea to write something that replies very abruptly to trigger words(main towns)..

Auto-responders can become pretty complex and vulnerable to someone who knows how they operate. If done correctly they can be an outstanding anti-ban measure, maybe the strongest one yet. However if they're flawed at all it could very possibly result in a swarm of reports and/or insta-ban. I've updated a few parts of AeroLib's chat detection in the newest version I'm working on that should prove to be a handy tool for anyone wishing to pursue creating an auto-responder, or anyone wishing to detect chat & interaction with nearby players.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AFools View Post

No, P2P. I think I botted 5 hours straight while I was away so I was looking for it. I don't blame you because this script helped me a lot with my abyss runner script. Thanks bro

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Well usually if i actually see someone asking such questions -

i might reply with something like - "go check for yourself!" - but make it with a clause it can only reply once over a space of a period so as to avoid spamming.

for the time being maybe simply changing worlds will suffice...

<------------------>

Thread Information