0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

which platform and floor are good for xp?im getting 50k xp an hour :L

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

@Kyle Undefined It seems broken (Wont click NPCS)

Forum account issues? Please send me a PM

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    @Kyle Undefined It seems broken (Wont click NPCS)
    Lol, of course it is. It hasn't been updated in months. Come on, bro.
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.
    { MSI Phoenix || SRL Stats Sigs || Paste || Scripts || Quotes || Graphics }

When posting a bug, please post debug! Help us, help you!

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Do you ever plan to update it? I got 99 rc using this script and i was hoping to do the same for my brother. It was a great script!

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
    Do you ever plan to update it? I got 99 rc using this script and i was hoping to do the same for my brother. It was a great script!
    I will one day

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaman88 View Post
    I will one day
    Hahaha! <3 I plan to soon, but life > runescape.
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Undefined View Post
    Hahaha! <3 I plan to soon, but life > runescape.
    Can't argue with you there.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    124 Post(s)

It's working for me, just fine. Only NPC that seems to be bugged it FireStorm. When I set it to this, the mouse goes haywire looking for it. I've only been using this script for 2 days, but only while I can watch it. I'm getting prepared for 99 rcing now that I'm almost at 99 hunter, thx to Ashaman88 hunter script.

So far with just a quick glance at the script, all this script does is search for and click on NPC and nodes and stuff. No walking methods at all. So where you start the script is where you will stay. From what little I've gathered reading guides. The best way to use this script is first find out the highest NPC you can attack, not node. Don't worry about nodes as they are random and appear everywhere. When you find your highest NPC, for example mine is Blood Esswraith, you add it's ID(Starting on line 16) to the list on line 105. Mine looks like this. The red text is the already preexisting list consisting of the nodes. Don't change this unless you only what to att NPC's. But for best XP leave it.

// This is for searching for specific Objects, add / remove as needed. Order doesn't matter
    Integers := [objUndeadSoul, objLivingSoul, objSoulWraith, objBloodySkulls
    , objBloodPool, objSkulls, objJumper, objShifter, objNebula
    , objBloodWraith];

Now find your selected NPC in the minigame. You will have to play a little to get the runes you need to get to your chosen island. All you need is 1 NPC, they respawn so fast that you will end up atting the same NPC over and over again. And when the random node pops up it will automatically switch to the node for better xp.

When you start the script give it about 10 sec , cause it can take some time for the script to load everything. If you don't start extracting ess from your selected NPC, then you colors or not working. I tested alot of the Monsters and the only one I found not currently working is FireStorm. If this was your selected NPC then you would need to manually reset the color to get it working. You can search for a guide on how to do that. I even think I remember seeing someone post a like on the first page.

Well hope this information helps new users of this script. I came into this script with no knowledge of the game whatsoever. I couldn't find no real guide on how to set everything up, so I had to do alot of reading to figure everything out. Things were a little confusing because I didn't know about the game. I found a few post were people where asking how to best set up this script, but no good replies, so I figured I would help simplify it for others like me having a hard time getting started.

I don't know what the average XP per hr is at my lvl but it's better than nothing
    ======== Kyle's Esswraith Extractor =========
    Version 1.8
    Time Running: 43 Minutes and 32 Seconds
    Experience Earned: 20985
    Experience/Hour: 28800
    Runecrafting Level: 82
    Floor: 3
    =============================================
    Last edited by bud_wis_er_420; 02-05-2013 at 05:40 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bud_wis_er_420 View Post
    It's working for me, just fine. Only NPC that seems to be bugged it FireStorm. When I set it to this, the mouse goes haywire looking for it. I've only been using this script for 2 days, but only while I can watch it. I'm getting prepared for 99 rcing now that I'm almost at 99 hunter, thx to Ashaman88 hunter script.

So far with just a quick glance at the script, all this script does is search for and click on NPC and nodes and stuff. No walking methods at all. So where you start the script is where you will stay. From what little I've gathered reading guides. The best way to use this script is first find out the highest NPC you can attack, not node. Don't worry about nodes as they are random and appear everywhere. When you find your highest NPC, for example mine is Blood Esswraith, you add it's ID(Starting on line 16) to the list on line 105. Mine looks like this. The red text is the already preexisting list consisting of the nodes. Don't change this unless you only what to att NPC's. But for best XP leave it.

// This is for searching for specific Objects, add / remove as needed. Order doesn't matter
    , objBloodWraith];

Now find your selected NPC in the minigame. You will have to play a little to get the runes you need to get to your chosen island. All you need is 1 NPC, they respawn so fast that you will end up atting the same NPC over and over again. And when the random node pops up it will automatically switch to the node for better xp.

When you start the script give it about 10 sec , cause it can take some time for the script to load everything. If you don't start extracting ess from your selected NPC, then you colors or not working. I tested alot of the Monsters and the only one I found not currently working is FireStorm. If this was your selected NPC then you would need to manually reset the color to get it working. You can search for a guide on how to do that. I even think I remember seeing someone post a like on the first page.

Well hope this information helps new users of this script. I came into this script with no knowledge of the game whatsoever. I couldn't find no real guide on how to set everything up, so I had to do alot of reading to figure everything out. Things were a little confusing because I didn't know about the game. I found a few post were people where asking how to best set up this script, but no good replies, so I figured I would help simplify it for others like me having a hard time getting started.

I don't know what the average XP per hr is at my lvl but it's better than nothing
    Version 1.8
    Thanks for the write up. Average for me at 82 is 45-50k with blood esswraith (not on this script). Just for comparison.
    “Oh, hi. So, how are you holding up? BECAUSE I'M A POTATO"
    http://www.southweststandard.com

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bud_wis_er_420 View Post

, objBloodWraith];

Version 1.8
    Wow, I'm glad it's still working. Surprising that the only thing not working is the FireStorm node. Not bad.

I'm adding this to the first page.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    124 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Undefined View Post
    Wow, I'm glad it's still working. Surprising that the only thing not working is the FireStorm node. Not bad.

I'm adding this to the first page.
    ...and BloodPool. The FindWizard is not working so I just removed it, for now. It kept thinking my coin icon, at the top left of the rs screen, was the wizard. The detection for how many ess I have was bugged. It got stuck on the stats tab from the Antiban and kept trying to get more ess. So I just added a quick fix for that too. I'm getting 32k xp hr now. Plan on tweaking more later when I get time. I can post it for you if you like? ATM I building a guild fisher. I'm having to refresh my memory on alot because I haven't scripted in over 8 months.

oh and I had to tweak the blood wraith colors. It sometimes thought the walls were a blood wraith. I'm using the purplish armor color now.

Version 1.8
    Time Running: 1 Hours, 22 Minutes and 50 Seconds
    Experience Earned: 44874
    Experience/Hour: 32400

I manually stopped it here because I had some thing to do.
    Version 1.8
    Time Running: 3 Hours, 18 Minutes and 11 Seconds
    Experience Earned: 106923
    Runecrafting Level: 83
    Last edited by bud_wis_er_420; 02-07-2013 at 02:41 AM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Yeah, I knew the colors would have to be updated some.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

this is still working for me atm, going for 99 with it 73 at the time of this post. I would like to know where can i change the time on the auto-turn off, for longer when im sleeping and shorter for when im awake kinda like my own way to trick the system.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticCrazy View Post
    this is still working for me atm, going for 99 with it 73 at the time of this post. I would like to know where can i change the time on the auto-turn off, for longer when im sleeping and shorter for when im awake kinda like my own way to trick the system.
    You need to code this in yourself. Use the function GetTimeRunning (in milliseconds) and compare this with a constant.
    e.g.
    Code:
    If GetTimeRunning > (60000*RunTime) then
    Begin
      Logout;
      TerminateScript;
    End;
    where RunTime is desired time in minutes. Stick it in the main loop.

Alternatively use the scheduling on SmartManager.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hi am new here i have done every step then when i tryed to run the script it sayed to me:

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'srl/srl.simba' used from 'C:\Users\AymanHome\Downloads\KylesEsswraithExtrac torV1.8.simba'

plz help me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

help! once i start the script it says --Unknown identifier 'Smart_Server' at line 1318-- dont know how to fix the problem.........

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    121 Post(s)

those having troubles with this script, pls update it yourselves, the script is no longer maintained by the owner. those errors just need some simple fixes.

edit: attached working version of this script. will remove if asked. (edited to work better >85rc)
    for those <85rc pls edit add more node/esshound to the script.
    Last edited by dzpliu; 04-06-2013 at 02:45 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Hey guys got an error any idea what it is?

[Error] C:\Simba\Scripts\RuneSpan.simba(1319:3): Unknown identifier 'Smart_Server' at line 1318
    Compiling failed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

This is a great script been working flawless for me just sometimes gets errors, one thing to note. If you have the maximum of 10 spins, receive a spin ticket(which obviously you can't claim) the scrip will crash as it repeatedly keeps trying to click the ticket just noticed it happen to me now.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    147 Post(s)

Simba Code:
    Version 1.8
    Time Running: 2 Hours, 3 Minutes and 13 Seconds
    Experience Earned: 126982
    Experience/Hour: 61200
    Runecrafting Level: 85

It's okay, not too fast, but it's working alright. I always leave auto clicker on Run button on Simba when I go somewhere, incase the script stops. And it does stop, I just don't know when and why. But, other than that, it's great!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phasmatys View Post
    Hey guys got an error any idea what it is?

[Error] C:\Simba\Scripts\RuneSpan.simba(1319:3): Unknown identifier 'Smart_Server' at line 1318
    Compiling failed.
    I've had the same problem, been wasting hours...
    You need to update SMART 7.2 (that is the default currently) to version 8
    Use the search function to find the link, as I can't post it.

I tried the script in 3 different places, but doesn't seem to click NPC
    How come to others is working? Please share the knowledge, what else is needed to run? Already updated everything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

At level 98, I'm back to using the script. I noticed a few problems: it clicks WAY too often. It clicks so often that the esswraith I'm siphoning doesn't get a chance to die, so I usually end up running out of essence.

Next, the script clicks on undead souls in the wrong place (Jagex made them harder to click on) and usually I just end up standing on it. After that point the bot doesn't see it and doesn't go for it.

Has anyone have fixes to either of these problems?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

This script is so outdated.

I originally had plans to update this, but with life and work stealing all my free time. I wouldn't hold your breath.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

works for me i was running it ealier today here is a prodgy

Version 1.8
    Time Running: 5 Hours, 40 Minutes and 19 Seconds
    Experience Earned: 328950
    Experience/Hour: 57600
    Runecrafting Level: 84
    thanks for the great script

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

This was a great script way back when, actually got 99 rc using it. Many thanks to you Kyle. Hopefully you or someone else comes back and updates it again to its full potential.

Page 98 of 99 FirstFirst ... 488896979899 LastLast

Thread Information