Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1 Year

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Default 1 Year

So, a year and two weeks ago I made an account here. I was going to make this thread so that it would be exactly a year but whatever

Since the day I came here looking for a script, I've learned a lot and met some awesome people. If you're not on the list, it's because I can't just spend my whole day tying names so I'm just going to think of the ones that come to mind

@putonajonny When I first came here looking for a script you was the reason I wanted to learn how to script, so I could just make scripts without having to wait for people to make them & release them.

@Flight Your Fly-Fisher was the first script that I got working, it was really cool to see SMART doing everything for me, and the script was perfect

@kevin33 You seem like a cool guy, used to be more active though

@YoHoJo Your video tuts got me started scripting, thank you!

@Brandon When Jagex added the NavBar update you did a great job helping people to get back to botting with your ghetto fix, also you did a great job on the OpenGL plugin

@Footy You were a fast learner, joined at the same time as me but learned scripting much faster than I did. It's a shame you left.

@The Killer Fun guy to talk to on Skype

@riwu You answered many of my scripting questions, thank you

@Olly You also continue to answer many of my questions, and you're one of the most knowledgeable people I know scripting wise

@xtrapsp It was fairly recently that I first understood your name, although I now think of you as Brad. At first you seemed a bit too... cranky, but I started to like you as I got to know you

@Rezozo You're a funny guy, I remember accidentally finding you ingame once

@Benny I've probably talked to you more in the skype group than I have on the forums, you're a cool guy

@Kevin I'm happy that the information that you know about security is not general knowledge for most of the runescape community

@Turpinator Always fun to talk to on skype, which is good considering how much you're there

@Sjoe You're a great guy, it's good to have you here

@Hobbit: Now, I won't use the word "favourite", but you're a good admin. Thanks (Don't want the other admins getting jealous :-)

@Justin Not a lazy mod yet, you're still doing a fine job while we're asleep

@The Mayor I haven't known you that long, but I like you a lot still.

@Rjj95 You've come a long way

I'd also like to thank everyone who's contributed the SRL include or written scripting tutorials, you've made it possible for someone like me to start with no programming experience and to then learn how to make scripts and understand code. Thank you

Well that's a list, if I've forgotten anyone I'm sorry. You all make this community what it is, and that's why it a great place and why I hope to be here long into the future.

This really is the best community I've been to on teh internetz. Thanks.

Well this was longer than I expected it would be, oh well

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1475 Post(s)

Well thank you Good to have ya too

Creds to DannyRS for this wonderful sig!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    116 Post(s)

Soon enough ill be thanking you

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quoted
    423 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BMWxi View Post
    So, a year and two weeks ago I made an account here. I was going to make this thread so that it would be exactly a year but whatever

Since the day I came here looking for a script, I've learned a lot and met some awesome people. If you're not on the list, it's because I can't just spend my whole day tying names so I'm just going to think of the ones that come to mind

@putonajonny When I first came here looking for a script you was the reason I wanted to learn how to script, so I could just make scripts without having to wait for people to make them & release them.

@Flight Your Fly-Fisher was the first script that I got working, it was really cool to see SMART doing everything for me, and the script was perfect

@kevin33 You seem like a cool guy, used to be more active though

@YoHoJo Your video tuts got me started scripting, thank you!

@Brandon When Jagex added the NavBar update you did a great job helping people to get back to botting with your ghetto fix, also you did a great job on the OpenGL plugin

@Footy You were a fast learner, joined at the same time as me but learned scripting much faster than I did. It's a shame you left.

@The Killer Fun guy to talk to on Skype

@riwu You answered many of my scripting questions, thank you

@Olly You also continue to answer many of my questions, and you're one of the most knowledgeable people I know scripting wise

@xtrapsp It was fairly recently that I first understood your name, although I now think of you as Brad. At first you seemed a bit too... cranky, but I started to like you as I got to know you

@Rezozo You're a funny guy, I remember accidentally finding you ingame once

@Benny I've probably talked to you more in the skype group than I have on the forums, you're a cool guy

@Kevin I'm happy that the information that you know about security is not general knowledge for most of the runescape community

@Turpinator Always fun to talk to on skype, which is good considering how much you're there

@Sjoe You're a great guy, it's good to have you here

@Hobbit: Now, I won't use the word "favourite", but you're a good admin. Thanks

@Justin Not a lazy mod yet, you're still doing a fine job while we're asleep

@The Mayor I haven't known you that long, but I like you a lot still.

@Rjj95 You've come a long way

I'd also like to thank everyone who's contributed the SRL include or written scripting tutorials, you've made it possible for someone like me to start with no programming experience and to then learn how to make scripts and understand code. Thank you

Well that's a list, if I've forgotten anyone I'm sorry. You all make this community what it is, and that's why it a great place and why I hope to be here long into the future.

This really is the best community I've been to on teh internetz. Thanks.

Well this was longer than I expected it would be, oh well
    Of course you got to like me!!! Everyone who is cool likes me.

;P

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

Thanks BMWxi

Forum account issues? Please send me a PM

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

I like this post. It's good to have you here, BMWxi; I'm glad you're part of our community.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    444 Post(s)

BMWxi, you have been a great person to this community. Stay longer and stronger.

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Thanks Ian, I think this is my first mention in one of these threads! You are an asset to this community and a great guy.

P.s. I'm 6 years on SRL as of today

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Peanuts View Post
    Soon enough ill be thanking you
    I'm glad I made a difference
    Quote Originally Posted by xtrapsp View Post
    Of course you got to like me!!! Everyone who is cool likes me.

;P
    Of course
    Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    I like this post. It's good to have you here, BMWxi; I'm glad you're part of our community.
    Thanks Flight
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentcore View Post
    BMWxi, you have been a great person to this community. Stay longer and stronger.
    I forgot you! Well now that you're here, let me say that you're possibly our most active junior. Not to mention out most famous, every runescape player knows your name!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mayor View Post
    Thanks Ian, I think this is my first mention in one of these threads! You are an asset to this community and a great guy.

P.s. I'm 6 years on SRL as of today
    Thanks Tom

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    444 Post(s)

I forgot you! Well now that you're here, let me say that you're possibly our most active junior. Not to mention out most famous, every runescape player knows your name!
    It's okay, I am for sure the most active junior on here (Sorry Srl Jr.s) and for sure everyone knows my name. lol I may not have helped much people with releasing a script yet but i have helped all those leechers who have PMed me for help but ill keep up with my services.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaman88 View Post
    And may there be many more!
    You too, Ashaman! Now get us a year long proggy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

I don't know why, but I feel unusually ecstatic about the fact that I am on the list.
    Thanks BMWxi!
    ~Rez

For the basics of the basics of pascal, try my TuT. ||Photoshop Editing ||MapleResourceDung Script || Book a flight! BuySellTrip

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    624 Post(s)

damn you new
    The only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position.

You can contact me via matrix protocol: @grats:grats.win or you can email me at the same domain, any user/email address.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grats View Post
    damn you new
    I don't feel new anymore, but I guess I am, especially compared to all the people from 06/07 like you

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    624 Post(s)

I don't feel new anymore, but I guess I am, especially compared to all the people from 06/07 like you
    you don't act new, I thought you were at least around here for a few years already, that's why I was surprised
    I don't really look at stats or anything lol

You can contact me via matrix protocol: @grats:grats.win or you can email me at the same domain, any user/email address.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grats View Post
    you don't act new, I thought you were at least around here for a few years already, that's why I was surprised
    I don't really look at stats or anything lol
    How does one act new, gimme skerpts pl0x?? lol. I was like that at first, but then I realized it didn't work

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    624 Post(s)

How does one act new, gimme skerpts pl0x?? lol. I was like that at first, but then I realized it didn't work
    IMO acting new is acting more retarded than I do, which is hard to do but a lot of people pull it off.. somehow

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

That is exactly how they act
    ~Rez

For the basics of the basics of pascal, try my TuT. ||Photoshop Editing ||MapleResourceDung Script || Book a flight! BuySellTrip

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1014 Post(s)

Hehe, security was my focus study for my degree. Don't worry though, I play nice :P

Love ya too, buddy

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    89 Post(s)

I know I would like to be more active too and I should be more active now that I am on break from school for the summer. Thanks a lot for the mention.
    FEEL FREE TO PM ME ABOUT ANYTHING! Will help over Teamviewer...just ask!! "WITH A NEW QUESTION COMES A NEW CHALLENGE"
    Silentcore's AIO Service team !!! Pm me if you want questing done or service done or post on thread ofc

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Gratz on 1 year

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    225 Post(s)

Congratulations, Ian! May there be many more years to come!

You're a great asset to the community and I look forward to seeing you become an even greater asset.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Congrats on a year

Anti-Leech Movement Prevent Leeching Spread the word
    Insanity 60 Days (Killer workout)
    XoL Blog (Workouts/RS/Misc)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    242 Post(s)