Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: [SRL-6] 3Garrett3's Evergreen Chop & Bank

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IRobot335 View Post
    Yeah, I'm annoyed I didn't manage to get the proggy to help you out, but I'm going to leave it running overnight again to see what happens

Also this account has 72 WC so I doubt it's an issue with that, I think the pathing with SPS may be getting broken, or it's managed to log out for a long time without me noticing. When I came back the bot was still running fine though

EDIT: I forgot to mention, which is fairly important, it seemingly can't enter my PIN, which is fine if I put it in manually and then start it, but if the account relogs it just can't seem to enter my bank pin for some reason
    The issue with the pin is that I've never had a bank pin and didn't even remember that they existed. I'll look up how to put them in and we'll go from there haha, it will be in the next Rev.

Quote Originally Posted by ayzee5793 View Post
    But the script is walking/banking and doing everything else properly?
    This is extremely confusing, I won't lie. Hopefully I get someone confirming or you can wait a day or two, I won't have time to test it tonight or tomorrow night I don't think.

Scripts: Edgeville Chop & Bank, GE Merchanting Aid
    Tutorials: How to Dominate the Grand Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by YoHoJo View Post
    I like hentai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

HOLY SHIT! I only fucking run this last night! what the fuck?

http://puu.sh/cLP3s/146dc90e34.png
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TkrZ; 11-11-2014 at 02:28 AM.
    Anti-moralfag

My guess is either a PRIVATE: reflection bot or OGL bot, also possibly created by the Chinese.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    59 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 3Garrett3 View Post
    The issue with the pin is that I've never had a bank pin and didn't even remember that they existed. I'll look up how to put them in and we'll go from there haha, it will be in the next Rev.
    Simba Code:
    pinScreen.enter(players[currentPlayer].bankPin);

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

HOLY SHIT! I only fucking run this last night! what the fuck?

http://puu.sh/cLP3s/146dc90e34.png
    Relax mate, you've been here long enough to understand that it happens and you shouldn't ever be botting on an account you really care about.

New to scripting? Procedures & Functions for Beginners
    Do you use your computer at night? Just get f.lux

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

I'm just extremely, extremely surprised is all
    Anti-moralfag

My guess is either a PRIVATE: reflection bot or OGL bot, also possibly created by the Chinese.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

You got banned after cutting 763 logs in 11 hours, there's nothing to be surprised about, your account got stuck in some loop that Garrett hasn't encountered yet and because of it you got banned. It happens, so the best thing you can do now is to help Garrett fix it so that it doesn't affect anyone else.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Incurable View Post
    You got banned after cutting 763 logs in 11 hours, there's nothing to be surprised about, your account got stuck in some loop that Garrett hasn't encountered yet and because of it you got banned. It happens, so the best thing you can do now is to help Garrett fix it so that it doesn't affect anyone else.
    It's more likely that he ran another script though I would guess, unless bans are instant now of days...

Working good for me still,
    ================================================== ======
    3Garrett3's Evergreen Cutter Rev 9 Progress Report
    Time Run: 11 Hours, 28 Minutes and 42 Seconds
    Logs Cut: 4900
    Logs Per Hour: 427
    Loads Done: 165
    Profit Made: 1269100
    Profit Per Hour: 110563
    Used Lodestone Reset: 1 times
    0: True | 560 Logs | 20 Loads | Did not fail
    1: False | 0 Logs | 0 Loads | Did not fail
    2: True | 1204 Logs | 40 Loads | Did not fail
    3: True | 812 Logs | 28 Loads | Did not fail
    4: True | 420 Logs | 12 Loads | Did not fail
    5: True | 420 Logs | 13 Loads | Did not fail
    6: True | 196 Logs | 7 Loads | Did not fail
    7: True | 700 Logs | 24 Loads | Did not fail
    8: True | 588 Logs | 21 Loads | Did not fail

Send SMS messages using Simba
    Please do not send me a PM asking for help; I will not be able to help you! Post in a relevant thread or make your own! And always remember to search first!

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    It's more likely that he ran another script though I would guess, unless bans are instant now of days...

Working good for me still,
    Probably, but they do ban pretty fast now.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ayzee5793 View Post
    But the script is walking/banking and doing everything else properly?
    See Harry's post above, running for 11 hours. It seems to be working fine right now so I'm extremely confused what's happening with yours.

If you've only used my script then this would be the first public acknowledgement that my script has definitely caused a ban. Inc had a few banned but he's crazy and bots everything so who knows. I couldn't even get my suicide account banned after a week of using this nonstop. In any event, it seems like the loop it got stuck in was not very good. There are failsafes which are supposed to stop the script if it gets stuck like that, but apparently they didn't work well. Hopefully someone can replicate it so that I know what's happening.
    Last edited by 3Garrett3; 11-11-2014 at 03:27 PM.

I like hentai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Probably, but they do ban pretty fast now.
    See Harry's post above, running for 11 hours. It seems to be working fine right now so I'm extremely confused what's happening with yours.

If you've only used my script then this would be the first public acknowledgement that my script has definitely caused a ban. Inc had a few banned but he's crazy and bots everything so who knows. I couldn't even get my suicide account banned after a week of using this nonstop. In any event, it seems like the loop it got stuck in was not very good. There are failsafes which are supposed to stop the script if it gets stuck like that, but apparently they didn't work well. Hopefully someone can replicate it so that I know what's happening.

The reason I thought I'd bring this to your attention, as this is in fact, the ONLY script I have run on this account, I'm certainly not blaming you or anything of the sort, I shouldn't have left it on for such a long time without supervision haha, but I'd just be wary if you're using this script, as they may have their eyes on this particular method, either that or my character must have looked as obvious as fuck if it was looping
    Last edited by TkrZ; 11-11-2014 at 09:34 PM.
    Anti-moralfag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

The reason I thought I'd bring this to your attention, as this is in fact, the ONLY script I have run on this account, I'm certainly not blaming you or anything of the sort, I shouldn't have left it on for such a long time without supervision haha, but I'd just be wary if you're using this script, as they may have their eyes on this particular method, either that or my character must have looked as obvious as fuck if it was looping
    It is more than likely the latter. I have used this script since release and have not been banned currently. I wasn't using the Rev you were using though.

This is today's proggy. I noticed last night's stopped after 4 hours due to the same thing-

[12:04:53] DEBUG: Lodestone teleporting due to failure
    Time Run: 1 Hours, 41 Minutes and 59 Seconds
    Logs Cut: 560
    Logs Per Hour: 329
    Loads Done: 18
    Profit Made: 141120
    Profit Per Hour: 83021
    Used Lodestone Reset: 0 times
    Antibans Performed: 0
    Average Time Finding Trees: 1633ms
    Rested: 1 Times
    Rested for: 11 Minutes and 30 Seconds
    0: False | 560 Logs | 18 Loads | Opening Bank
    Successfully executed.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Quentini View Post
    It is more than likely the latter. I have used this script since release and have not been banned currently. I wasn't using the Rev you were using though.

This is today's proggy. I noticed last night's stopped after 4 hours due to the same thing-

[12:04:53] DEBUG: Lodestone teleporting due to failure
    Time Run: 1 Hours, 41 Minutes and 59 Seconds
    Logs Cut: 560
    Logs Per Hour: 329
    Loads Done: 18
    Profit Made: 141120
    Profit Per Hour: 83021
    Used Lodestone Reset: 0 times
    Antibans Performed: 0
    Average Time Finding Trees: 1633ms
    Rested: 1 Times
    Rested for: 11 Minutes and 30 Seconds
    0: False | 560 Logs | 18 Loads | Opening Bank
    Successfully executed.
    Do you happen to have a screenshot in your main Simba folder called "Evergreens.png" or something like that? It should take screenshots of when it fails. If so, could you post it so I know why the banking isn't working?

I like hentai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Very nice place to train woodcutting, much trees, bank is in short range, but sometimes it walks to varrock and keep on walking to somewhere i don't know because i stopped the script when i saw it was walking in the wrong direction...

Anyways, good script... trained to lvl 50 already only using this script, and made lots of money (ingame ofcourse)

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

I'm almost certain that you got banned because it broke and entered that loop, something that hasn't been encountered before, not just because you ran this script. If you ran it and it worked flawlessly, chances are you'd be fine. Don't worry, we don't think you're blaming Garrett.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Do you happen to have a screenshot in your main Simba folder called "Evergreens.png" or something like that? It should take screenshots of when it fails. If so, could you post it so I know why the banking isn't working?
    [01:41:52]: -- ERROR: TRSLodestoneScreen.teleportTo(): lodestone screen never appeared
    [01:41:52]: -- TPlayer.logout()
    [01:41:55]: ---- Waiting for login screen...
    [01:41:56]: ---- Waiting for login screen...
    [01:41:57]: ---- Waiting for login screen...
    [01:41:58]: ---- Waiting for login screen...
    [01:41:59]: -- TPlayer.logout(): True
    [01:41:59]: ---- All players inactive...

Looks like an additional failsafe needs to be added for this screen to appear in-case of lag? It happens randomly if at all throughout the script, so that is the only reason I can think of why the lodestone screen doesn't appear.

Edit: This is the reason for last night's script failure after 4 hours as well.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Time Run: 19 Hours, 3 Minutes and 23 Seconds
    Logs Cut: 7326
    Logs Per Hour: 384
    Loads Done: 247
    Profit Made: 1846152
    Profit Per Hour: 96877
    Used Lodestone Reset: 4 times
    0: True | 1558 Logs | 52 Loads | Did not fail
    1: False | 0 Logs | 0 Loads | Did not fail
    2: True | 1512 Logs | 50 Loads | Did not fail
    3: True | 840 Logs | 28 Loads | Did not fail
    4: False | 56 Logs | 1 Loads | Opening Bank
    5: False | 756 Logs | 25 Loads | Did not fail
    6: True | 1288 Logs | 46 Loads | Did not fail
    7: True | 1316 Logs | 45 Loads | Did not fail
    8: False | 0 Logs | 0 Loads | Did not fail
    False people I believe are from an SRL bug of multi-logging into same account, since I run this on more than one Simba with the same army.

Tiny change: cutTrees() has no clickPoll() in it. I had the poll notification up on a few of my characters for some reason. Think that's why my logs/hour is a bit lower than it should be -- plus the SRL bug with player switching, of course.

So yeah, super good! Now add stats whenever you get time, or I will add them for you! ;-P

Please do not send me a PM asking for help; I will not be able to help you! Post in a relevant thread or make your own! And always remember to search first!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)

[01:41:52]: -- ERROR: TRSLodestoneScreen.teleportTo(): lodestone screen never appeared
    [01:41:52]: -- TPlayer.logout()
    [01:41:55]: ---- Waiting for login screen...
    [01:41:56]: ---- Waiting for login screen...
    [01:41:57]: ---- Waiting for login screen...
    [01:41:58]: ---- Waiting for login screen...
    [01:41:59]: -- TPlayer.logout(): True
    [01:41:59]: ---- All players inactive...

Looks like an additional failsafe needs to be added for this screen to appear in-case of lag? It happens randomly if at all throughout the script, so that is the only reason I can think of why the lodestone screen doesn't appear.

Edit: This is the reason for last night's script failure after 4 hours as well.
    So you don't have a screenshot anywhere of what actually happened though? I wish I knew what was happening when it failed, it would just make it easier to fix if I knew what Simba was looking at when it was trying to lodestone. If the function is failing, it's an SRL bug because I'm just calling the SRL function. I can try to look into why it would fail but I'm not really willing to tinker with custom SRL mods any more than required.

False people I believe are from an SRL bug of multi-logging into same account, since I run this on more than one Simba with the same army.

Tiny change: cutTrees() has no clickPoll() in it. I had the poll notification up on a few of my characters for some reason. Think that's why my logs/hour is a bit lower than it should be -- plus the SRL bug with player switching, of course.

So yeah, super good! Now add stats whenever you get time, or I will add them for you! ;-P
    Hmm, the poll is supposed to go away when you first log in. I had to custom make my poll function because SRL didn't have one at the time, but now they do so maybe it's best to throw in the SRL one instead. Also, if you click the little flashing poll box on the right (above inventory) and let it tell you all about how wonderful polls are, I don't think it pops up anymore.

Tonight I plan on doing maintenance to this bad boy, hopefully I remember how to add stats and I can do that. Unless I get some screenies of these very obscure bugs I don't know how I'll be able to fix them because I'm running it for days on end.

Todo:
    Pinscreen, Stats, Poll fix, .txt Saving, ???

I like hentai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

So you don't have a screenshot anywhere of what actually happened though? I wish I knew what was happening when it failed, it would just make it easier to fix if I knew what Simba was looking at when it was trying to lodestone. If the function is failing, it's an SRL bug because I'm just calling the SRL function. I can try to look into why it would fail but I'm not really willing to tinker with custom SRL mods any more than required.

Hmm, the poll is supposed to go away when you first log in. I had to custom make my poll function because SRL didn't have one at the time, but now they do so maybe it's best to throw in the SRL one instead. Also, if you click the little flashing poll box on the right (above inventory) and let it tell you all about how wonderful polls are, I don't think it pops up anymore.

Tonight I plan on doing maintenance to this bad boy, hopefully I remember how to add stats and I can do that. Unless I get some screenies of these very obscure bugs I don't know how I'll be able to fix them because I'm running it for days on end.

Todo:
    No screenshot of the instance occurring.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

<snip>

It probably didn't detect it on login (maybe lagged or something).
    Your function for closing it works just fine! It just wasn't in the cutTrees function; adding it there was all I had to do to remedy it.

Also, .txt of what? Debug is saved automatically into \Includes\srl-6\logs, if that's what you mean. Shouldn't need another I would think.

No screenshot of the instance occurring.
    The lodestone teleport is built into SRL; suppose Garrett could rerun lodeTele() one more time if it failed the first time?

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

SRL stats no work no more. It's been down for over a year now I believe

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)

It probably didn't detect it on login (maybe lagged or something).
    Your function for closing it works just fine! It just wasn't in the cutTrees function; adding it there was all I had to do to remedy it.

Also, .txt of what? Debug is saved automatically into \Includes\srl-6\logs, if that's what you mean. Shouldn't need another I would think.
    Hmm that's interesting. I'm wondering if SRL doesn't wait long enough after logging in, because sometimes I've noticed that after login the camera doesn't get set to highest angle. I'm 99.9% sure I have angle sets after each login though, so maybe just a long enough wait is required, that way it won't miss the camera and the poll stuff.

I was thinking .txt of all my debugs. It doesn't automatically save all writeln's does it? I figure if I save the WORKING_DEBUG stuff to .txt it won't have to be in the debug box all the time but it will be available for extreme debugging occurances like these one-off bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaman88 View Post
    Woo now Harry can't make me re-learn how to impliment them! I'd only seen them in Cohen's Superheater and assumed just nobody else bothered.

I like hentai.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Works just fine? Wed Nov 12 17:24:39 2014 -- it's even your script

I was thinking .txt of all my debugs. It doesn't automatically save all writeln's does it? I figure if I save the WORKING_DEBUG stuff to .txt it won't have to be in the debug box all the time but it will be available for extreme debugging occurances like these one-off bugs.
    print() saves to SRL's log, guess your own function for a separate logfile would work too.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Works just fine? Wed Nov 12 17:24:39 2014 -- it's even your script

print() saves to SRL's log, guess your own function for a separate logfile would work too.
    Woah even the site was down for like a year... but the stats still don't update I think. That was the original problem, you can see the commits but the scripts stats don't update: http://stats.villavu.com/script/1365

Man I had even removed them from most of my scripts since it hadn't been fixed for so long, but at least you can see recent commits again

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Woah even the site was down for like a year... but the stats still don't update I think. That was the original problem, you can see the commits but the scripts stats don't update: http://stats.villavu.com/script/1365

Man I had even removed them from most of my scripts since it hadn't been fixed for so long, but at least you can see recent commits again
    So how come they've never been fixed? What's wrong with them exactly?

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

So how come they've never been fixed? What's wrong with them exactly?
    You would need to search around the forums... there's been several threads about it... but it had something to do with too much data? Or overflowing of the data? I can't remember. I even think someone tried to make a new one, but I guess that didn't pan out... idk!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information