Thread: RSPS running on DL Client, Auto-switcher

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Default RSPS running on DL Client, Auto-switcher

Im planning on writing a simple auto switcher. It seems it would just be a script that runs in the background and when it detects a certain key press it runs the corresponding code. My problem is how would I do this with a downloaded client, as when the key is pressed it is sent to the client (for example pressing "k" would type a k in the rsps chatbox) instead of being sent to Simba. Any tips on how to set this up? Does anyone use SMART to run RSPS?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Just use a simple macro tool like JitBit.

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canyon View Post
    Im planning on writing a simple auto switcher. It seems it would just be a script that runs in the background and when it detects a certain key press it runs the corresponding code. My problem is how would I do this with a downloaded client, as when the key is pressed it is sent to the client (for example pressing "k" would type a k in the rsps chatbox) instead of being sent to Simba. Any tips on how to set this up? Does anyone use SMART to run RSPS?
    I already got that made like year ago for friend. Runs in background used vba to write code so its stand alone program, no need for simba. You press key as default f2 to set coordinates and f3 to run it also can add delay and return or no return mouse to spot before pressing. May change hotkeys aswell. I may send you it after got home after work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Murgee auto mouse click software utility does this perfectly well.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cosmasjdz View Post
    I already got that made like year ago for friend. Runs in background used vba to write code so its stand alone program, no need for simba. You press key as default f2 to set coordinates and f3 to run it also can add delay and return or no return mouse to spot before pressing. May change hotkeys aswell. I may send you it after got home after work.
    could also be done in simba

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    could also be done in simba
    Wrote that before found about simba. And yes, simba object recognition could be used not just to switch items but after that switch tabs and click special attack and even attack person, making nearly an autopker. And for oldschool i think atleast edge auto-pker, not a hybrid, could be done. But problems is when its crowded.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

Wrote that before found about simba.
    You've been registered for six months and have over 100 posts and you just found out about Simba, the program this forum is dedicated to, yesterday?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by i luffs yeww View Post
    You've been registered for six months and have over 100 posts and you just found out about Simba, the program this forum is dedicated to, yesterday?
    I already got that made like year ago for friend
    Well like i said post before that i wrote autoclicker year ago and i am 6 months here with simba so autoclicker was before i knew about simba. I know about simba and use it alot. Not only for runescape. At the moment making league of angels some minigames bots. Had made some other weird games bots like buzzerbeater autobuyer and some puzzle solvers too. Also reworking dragons bot, i will never give up on that and think somehow ill manage again to make it undetectable for average atleast a month.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

Well like i said post before that i wrote autoclicker year ago and i am 6 months here with simba so autoclicker was before i knew about simba. I know about simba and use it alot. Not only for runescape. At the moment making league of angels some minigames bots. Had made some other weird games bots like buzzerbeater autobuyer and some puzzle solvers too. Also reworking dragons bot, i will never give up on that and think somehow ill manage again to make it undetectable for average atleast a month.
    My mistake. I thought you were saying you wrote that post in this thread before finding out about Simba.

Thread Information