Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: The new RiD Genesis. (again)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    140 Post(s)

So while hooking is definitely doable, would I be right to assume that emulating hardware input would be better as a longterm solution?

Also, if I understood correctly, I did read some code that did this, here; however, reading it was beyond my basic understanding of code. Would anyone be willing/able to explain the gist of how that works in Layman's terms?

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trent! View Post
    So while hooking is definitely doable, would I be right to assume that emulating hardware input would be better as a longterm solution?
    No.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    140 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasi View Post
    No.
    Explain. "No" doesn't really tell me much.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

Explain. "No" doesn't really tell me much.
    would I be right to assume that emulating hardware input would be better as a longterm solution?
    No you would be wrong? I dont know what else you want? i mean this is a yes / no answer. If you want me to explain; I guess there are three ways that i can think of to get around them detecting virtual input. 1. create some funky shit with arduino that emulates hardware input. 2. create driver. 3. remove flags.

1; This is the option you're talking about. Seems purely to be creative, its not feasible for the community. Everyone would have to buy their own arduino/kit and setup could be easy and sure people would learn a-lot but i have a feeling most people wouldnt wanna invest in this option, especially for multiple bots. this option probably wouldnt work for those who run on virtual servers either.

2; if anyone wants to write a driver, be my guest. GL writing a windows driver. GL writing a windows 10 driver. GL getting it signed. GL investing in a bullshit EV code signing certificate.

3; hook and remove flags. easy. don't require any kit / don't have to invest any money. not detectable with the code i posted earlier in this thread afaik.

I don't even know why you think any of the other options even come close to comparing.

Also, if I understood correctly, I did read some code that did this, here; however, reading it was beyond my basic understanding of code. Would anyone be willing/able to explain the gist of how that works in Layman's terms?
    The code, was already explained in a different thread, I'm pretty sure you've seen it because it's been linked before on this thread.

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...13#post1370713
    Last edited by Kasi; 03-26-2016 at 05:25 AM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    140 Post(s)

No you would be wrong? I dont know what else you want? i mean this is a yes / no answer. If you want me to explain; I guess there are three ways that i can think of to get around them detecting virtual input. 1. create some funky shit with arduino that emulates hardware input. 2. create driver. 3. remove flags.

1; This is the option you're talking about. Seems purely to be creative, its not feasible for the community. Everyone would have to buy their own arduino/kit and setup could be easy and sure people would learn a-lot but i have a feeling most people wouldnt wanna invest in this option, especially for multiple bots. this option probably wouldnt work for those who run on virtual servers either.

2; if anyone wants to write a driver, be my guest. GL writing a windows driver. GL writing a windows 10 driver. GL getting it signed. GL investing in a bullshit EV code signing certificate.

3; hook and remove flags. easy. don't require any kit / don't have to invest any money. not detectable with the code i posted earlier in this thread afaik.

I don't even know why you think any of the other options even come close to comparing.

The code, was already explained in a different thread, I'm pretty sure you've seen it because it's been linked before on this thread.

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...13#post1370713
    Thank you for the information. I'm not very familiar with this area so I wasn't aware of the different options. Also, I overlooked those posts from that thread, so thank you for providing that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This may be of interest: github.com/hfiref0x/TDL

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    130 Post(s)

How is RID genesis now? Is there some Youtube video where we can check the abilities of the bot?

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SlipperyPickle View Post
    How is RID genesis now? Is there some Youtube video where we can check the abilities of the bot?
    Last I heard, it could only bankstand and do things like herblore/fletching/alching.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    130 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    Last I heard, it could only bankstand and do things like herblore/fletching/alching.
    Sounds to me like a glorified auto clicker

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SlipperyPickle View Post
    Sounds to me like a glorified auto clicker
    Absolutely not. RID costs $300
    “The long-lived and those who will die soonest lose the same thing. The present is all that they can give up, since that is all you have, and what you do not have, you cannot lose.” - Marcus Aurelius

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    140 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    Fletching, Herblore, Magic, Cooking, Smithing, Crafting is supported well. Some people are doing powermining and powercutting right now too.

Navigation (with more features for editing calibration sessions and manually adding things) is the next update.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)

Fletching, Herblore, Magic, Cooking, Smithing, Crafting is supported well. Some people are doing powermining and powercutting right now too.

Navigation (with more features for editing calibration sessions and manually adding things) is the next update.
    I have already told you that the next update does not include all of those features (the update that is due be released this weekend).
    The screenshots you referred to show that it was in fact me that RiD was speaking to in the chatbox.
    Solar from RiD.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

Fancy.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    140 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Solar View Post
    I have already told you that the next update does not include all of those features (the update that is due be released this weekend).
    The screenshots you referred to show that it was in fact me that RiD was speaking to in the chatbox.
    This is what I was referring to:

As you can see it shows only RiD talking, so it's easy to see why I might make the assumption I did, given the absence of context. Regardless, if not with the nav update, then the next big update after the nav update.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    166 Post(s)

I can write a generic 20 line simba script that can do every single one of those skills, better than Genesis.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    296 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Laquisha View Post
    I can write a generic 20 line simba script that can do every single one of those skills, better than Genesis.
    Amen. And take less time than doing the task 20x.

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

But will you have fancy mousemovements????????????????

Forum account issues? Please send me a PM

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quoted
    596 Post(s)

Only in your dreams.
    !No priv. messages please

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    140 Post(s)

It's been awhile since I've posted but here is something RiD posted publicly today:

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

It's been awhile since I've posted but here is something RiD posted publicly today:

I do like seeing their updates, though a tl;dr would be appreciated.
    Is the tl;dr "stuff is happening, maybe november ish some more people get to use it"? //I only skimmed the post

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by acow View Post
    Is the tl;dr "stuff is happening, maybe november ish some more people get to use it"? //I only skimmed the post
    tldr:
    I'm still working on it. In November I might give more information about expanding beta testing.

RID might as well start a kickstarter page.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    140 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by acow View Post
    tl;dr is:

-Final stage of testing (which involves navigation) started a few weeks ago and has a few more weeks left
    -New GUI features are being worked on to allow further customization of already-made bots, as well as porting stuff from old bots into new bots
    -Biometrics will receive a final update to allow for better results even with shorter calibration sessions
    -Beta testing will be expanded beyond VIP members once those 3 things are done. ETA for that is November

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

tl;dr is:

-Final stage of testing (which involves navigation) started a few weeks ago and has a few more weeks left
    -New GUI features are being worked on to allow further customization of already-made bots, as well as porting stuff from old bots into new bots
    -Biometrics will receive a final update to allow for better results even with shorter calibration sessions
    -Beta testing will be expanded beyond VIP members once those 3 things are done. ETA for that is November
    Neat stuff, gl with it and thanks for keeping us updated =)

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

I'll add November 2018 to my calendar so I don't forget.

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread Information