Thread: Site description

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Default Site description

1. Go to Villavu (chances are, if you're reading this, you're already here)
    2. Ctrl + I
    3. Read the site description.

Quote Originally Posted by Description
    Find great working RuneScape scripts to auto and bot in Runescape. Undetectable macros is what we are all about, and have tons of working hacks to make you millions of gp in Runescape through autoing, cheating, botting, and macroing.
    Hang on there ... I think you're referring to scripts, not hacks. We don't host or condone any sort of hacks or hacking here.

But in all seriousness: doesn't this description seem a bit dated? The tags are perpetrators as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tags
    SRL, SCAR, simba, cheat, bots, runescape, auto, macro, rs, pascal, script, villavu, MSI, ref, reflection, injection, SMART, miner, alcher, mage, wcer, woodcutter, fisher, guild, fishing, smelter, smither, fighter, stats, programming, community, learning, education, tutorial, help, wizzup, compiler, automated, automatic, gold, gp, levels, skillscape, hack, rich, python, openGL, free, safe, undetectable, jagex, new, working, updated, scam-free, open, source, partyhat, blue, red, white, purple, yellow, green, firecape, quests, achievements, market, black, intelligence, flax, picker, spinner, better, quicker, fast
    Injection? Python? Skillscape (supposed to be skillcape?)

Where are these even coming from?
    Last edited by KeepBotting; 06-11-2015 at 12:36 AM.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    227 Post(s)

Maybe time for the millennial update?
    Scripting with ogLib

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

aww, it was nice knowing ya

anybody who brings this up gets banned https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88852

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    145 Post(s)

You're reading this from the keywords meta tag, which search engines used to use (and some still do) to direct traffic to a website. Lots of those keywords are relevant for directing people looking for some 1337 haxx for Runescape to villavu so that we may indoctrinate them with the True Way.

As for the description, it's a joke. Deal with it.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
    Stance on Leechers

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    116 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by core View Post
    You're reading this from the keywords meta tag, which search engines used to use (and some still do) to direct traffic to a website. Lots of those keywords are relevant for directing people looking for some 1337 haxx for Runescape to villavu so that we may indoctrinate them with the True Way.

As for the description, it's a joke. Deal with it.

Also:

"It's a prank, bro!"

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    145 Post(s)

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
    Stance on Leechers

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    116 Post(s)

The point I was trying to make, and given your response I feel like you just got salty instead of thinking about it, is that "it's a joke, get over it!" is not a good justification for most things. The description that shows up in google (and presumably other search engines) is meant to describe to the users of that search engine what your website is, not be a joke. It's like introducing yourself as John and then saying a few minutes later "Hah, jokes on you, my name is actually Bill! I got you good!" It's just dumb and misrepresents the website.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

plz halp where is the gp hack plssss

On topic though, the clickbait meta tags are perfectly fine and are a large part of what makes the internet go round and round.

I don't really see the joke in the description though unless it's one of those "I killed ur mum --- happy earth day" type of jokes

Thread Information