Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [SRL-6] ClarityAltar

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Lightbulb [SRL-6] ClarityAltar

Version: 2.00 [Outdated]
    (Script will automatically update to 2.00 when run)
    Last Updated: October 14th, 2014

Up to 900K XP/HR with Frost Dragon Bones & Pack Yak
    Supports ALL Beast of Burden Familiars

An example progress report while using Dragon bones and a War Tortoise familiar (Credit: w00ty).

Features:
    • DirectX Support for better reliability (if you don't have the plugin, get it here: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107256)
    • Automatic installation of script assets to your computer (feel free to check the code to see what is being downloaded).
    • Script will automatically check for a new version and update itself if a newer version exists, so you only need to download the attachment here once.
    • Supports any type of bone or ashes.
    • Supports all beasts of burden familiars.
    • Paints progress on the SMART client, including total XP, XP per hour, total bones offered, and total bones offered per hour.
    • Incredibly fast banking with the TzHaar ring method.
    • Customized banking as well as bank preset usage for faster runs.
    • User-specified level of antiban.
    • Renews familiars when their timers expire.

Requirements
    • A player-owned house. Wooden/brown color house decoration style strongly discouraged. This script was created and tested with fancy and dark stone.
    • Level 75 Construction to build a gilded altar and marble burners. OTHER ALTARS/BURNERS WILL NOT WORK. Chapel room must be directly adjacent to house portal. Specify North, South, East, or West in the script.
    • Corresponding Summoning level for familiars. Can specify 'None' if you do not want to use a familiar.
    • TzHaar teleport ring (must have completed The Elder Kiln quest).
    • Bones, herbs, pouches, enough supplies to last the duration of your botting session. The script will not stop if supplies run out!
    • PoH doors always OPEN.

Instructions:
    1. Download the script attached to this post.
    2. Fill in all the information and make sure you have admin rights or the installation procedure may not work.
    3. Use a world with a low amount of players and low ping. Make sure your bank slot information is correct and that your default bank tab contains your supplies, else the script will immediately fail.
    4. You need the following in your bank with the slot specified: BONES, MARRENTILL HERBS, FAMILIAR POUCHES, and either a stack of summoning potions or stat restore potions. For example, the following arrangement with properly specified slots in declarePlayers():
    5. Start the script at the TzHaar fight cave banker with house teleport tablets in your last inventory slot (set to quick-inventory slot B), and a familiar already summoned, with an empty inventory. Your TzHaar ring should be bound to the first slot in your action bar, as shown in the sample progress report picture.
    6. Level your prayer skill with incredible speed and efficiency!

General Setup Example:

Bank Preset Setup Example (as of October 14th, 2014, only one preset is used):

Known Bugs:
    • Altar is sometimes not detected, resulting in script termination. For best results, use an 'East' chapel location and 'East' altar orientation. I will try my best to update the other orientations when I have the time.

SCRIPT DOWNLOAD: ClarityAltar.simba

Questions/Issues?
    Please ensure your SRL and Simba installations are up to date before posting. If you encounter a bug that is not easy to explain, please provide the debug log and a relevant screenshot so I can work to fix it as quickly as possible.

Best of luck in your botting endeavors,
    ~Clarity
    Last edited by Clarity; 06-26-2015 at 10:43 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

Looks very promising! Going to test it out very soon, need to buy me some bones first :P.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by w00ty View Post
    Looks very promising! Going to test it out very soon, need to buy me some bones first :P.
    Enjoy some fast levelling
    Been updating the script since I posted it, so make sure you are running the latest version (it should update automatically).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Looks awesome, going to test it out now! Thanks Clarity
    New to scripting, trying my best.
    "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

Everything goes well until it tries to find my altar using DirectX:

47 | == ClarityDebug == | At Bank: False
    48 | == ClarityDebug == | At Bank: False
    49 | == ClarityDebug == | lightBurners initiated.
    50 | == ClarityDebug == | locateBurners initiated.
    51 | == ClarityDebug == | locateAltar initiated.
    Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 418, column 22 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6\lib\utilities\types\tpointarrays.simba"
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, 2, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13], 17]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (02-03-14 at 01.22.43 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

EDIT: running script using OpenGL, looks great! Will post proggy later on .
    EDIT2: When using tort, the scripts sometimes think the tort is a banker and keeps hovering over it.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

1hr proggy:

Options used:
    -Dragon bones with tort
    -OpenGL (since I couldn't get DX to work)

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Everything goes well until it tries to find my altar using DirectX:

47 | == ClarityDebug == | At Bank: False
    48 | == ClarityDebug == | At Bank: False
    49 | == ClarityDebug == | lightBurners initiated.
    50 | == ClarityDebug == | locateBurners initiated.
    51 | == ClarityDebug == | locateAltar initiated.
    Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 418, column 22 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6\lib\utilities\types\tpointarrays.simba"
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, 2, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13], 17]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (02-03-14 at 01.22.43 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

EDIT: running script using OpenGL, looks great! Will post proggy later on .
    EDIT2: When using tort, the scripts sometimes think the tort is a banker and keeps hovering over it.
    Weird...are your instructions for locating the altar all correct? Idk why it would work for one graphics mode and not the other since I assume nothing changes between them. I'll look into this.
    Re: tortoise, okay, thanks for the heads up. Never tested with a tortoise, only yak, so my fault for missing this.

1hr proggy:

Options used:
    -Dragon bones with tort
    -OpenGL (since I couldn't get DX to work)
    Thanks for posting, glad to see it working for ya!
    Last edited by Clarity; 03-02-2014 at 07:27 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    Weird...are your instructions for locating the altar all correct? Idk why it would work for one graphics mode and not the other since I assume nothing changes between them. I'll look into this.
    Yes, it's weird because my instructions are correct I think. Do I have to zoom the camera all the way out?
    Also, my tort is still often seen as a banker :P

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Yes, it's weird because my instructions are correct I think. Do I have to zoom the camera all the way out?
    Also, my tort is still often seen as a banker :P
    Yes you need to be zoomed totally out, that's standard unless otherwise specified in a scripter's instructions
    I'll edit the bank search function to account for that in the next update.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

Alright, but when I zoom all the way out, the script thinks my pet feeder is a G Altar :P.
    Another bug I found is that it sometimes won't close my BOB interface and just hangs there.
    EDIT: sorry for being so difficult man!

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

No, no. This is very helpful because people have random rooms next to their altars that I didn't have when testing. I'll modify the search function in the next update to look in a limited area.
    Constructive posts like this are appreciated!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

Ok .
    Here are some new bugs I found:
    - Script only lights one burner and starts offering bones. (maybe it should first check if both marrentils are gone before it starts offering)
    - Tries to withdraw bones twice. (it only does this when it withdraws bones to store it in BOB I think)
    - BOB sometimes dies while being in the POH or at the bank causing the bones to drop on the floor.

Will stop testing for today, thanks for the awesome script man! Will continue to test it tomorrow .

Over 1.4M xp from testing/babysitting the script:

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Fail, I also just realized today that during my entire time here I've been scripting for the wrong camera type ('Classic' not 'RS3').
    Luckily, this explains a number of bugs people have been having with my scripts. Stay tuned for a fix.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Fail, I also just realized today that during my entire time here I've been scripting for the wrong camera type ('Classic' not 'RS3').
    Luckily, this explains a number of bugs people have been having with my scripts. Stay tuned for a fix.
    I don't know if there was ever a decision on that.. so wrong is a strong word. @Olly; may know for sure

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaman88 View Post
    I don't know if there was ever a decision on that.. so wrong is a strong word. @Olly; may know for sure
    Do you know which angle was used when writing MMtoMS?

Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1094 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaman88 View Post
    Wat we said to use classic

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Do you know which angle was used when writing MMtoMS?
    Since it was written by Olly I assume classic

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Lol well from what I can tell, RS3 has a better aerial view type angle which would make a lot of things easier, however player movement is a bit different in that the camera does not move completely with the player (there is a small delay and the camera plays catch up with you as you stop moving).

But if the includes were written with classic I guess that's the answer for now?

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Lol well from what I can tell, RS3 has a better aerial view type angle which would make a lot of things easier, however player movement is a bit different in that the camera does not move completely with the player (there is a small delay and the camera plays catch up with you as you stop moving).

But if the includes were written with classic I guess that's the answer for now?
    Yeah I suppose so - if you still want to use rs3 though you can always add that to the instructions. Users typically don't even know about that option and seem to randomly have it one way or the other haha.. so really the best thing is to write in classic, but make it usable for users doing rs3 mode (unless it's not worth it to spend that much time on it)

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Ok .
    Here are some new bugs I found:
    - Script only lights one burner and starts offering bones. (maybe it should first check if both marrentils are gone before it starts offering)
    - Tries to withdraw bones twice. (it only does this when it withdraws bones to store it in BOB I think)
    - BOB sometimes dies while being in the POH or at the bank causing the bones to drop on the floor.

Will stop testing for today, thanks for the awesome script man! Will continue to test it tomorrow .

Over 1.4M xp from testing/babysitting the script:

-Edit: able to reproduce tortoise/banker confusion, will update.
    -I cannot reproduce the only offering once bug. I assume the cause is your pet feeder being detected as an altar, which it then uses to find the burners so it's screwing up, so this should be fixed with the limited altar search.
    -Hanging at the BoB inventory: I can't reproduce this bug either but I'll keep trying.
    -Withdrawing multiple times: solve this by having supplies in slots on the left side of your bank so the backpack is not covered by overtext when withdrawing items.
    -BoB dying will be fixed in the next update.

Again, THANK YOU so much for the helpful posts, some people just leech free scripts and never say a word. Helpful feedback like yours is awesome, keep it up man.
    Last edited by Clarity; 03-03-2014 at 07:30 AM.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Update 1.10
    -Burner search is now more refined.
    -Added support for the Tier 3 pig familiar and the Kalphite.
    -Fixed tortoise/banker confusion.
    -Altar search is more refined but this will be improved later, don't have time to rewrite the function atm. I'd suggest using a chapel that isn't surrounded by a bunch of random stuff (mine is totally surrounded by grass).
    -Script won't let familiars die anymore, will stop a trip midway and go back to the bank to renew rather than let it die and get stuck.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

Awesome! Time for some more testing!
    What camera mode should I use with this version? Last time I used "classic".

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Awesome! Time for some more testing!
    What camera mode should I use with this version? Last time I used "classic".
    I wrote it while using classic, and apparently all the includes for SRL were as well, so go with classic unless some change is announced

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

Hmm, it was running great until it crashed after like 10 minutes when it was unable to find the second burner.
    The boxes around the burners were drawn on smart in the right position though.

904 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    905 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 10
    Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 629, column 12
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, 2, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13], 17, 25, 34, 42]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (03-03-14 at 11.20.10 AM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information