Thread: [RSClient] Client mode changed: FIXED[RSClient]:[Fatal]:Unable to draw on this client

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Default Deleted

Deleted
    Last edited by Br0d3r1ck; 03-19-2022 at 05:56 AM.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

I don't think there is a Simba build for Windows ARM or macOS ARM.

Microsoft probably has a translation layer built into Windows ARM that allows 32- or 64-bit x86 Simba to run. But as you're experiencing, it probably doesn't fully support everything Simba can do. This is likely the case for macOS ARM as well, although Rosetta2 is pretty nice as far as translation layers go.

Have you tried running the Simba Darwin64 build on the bare-metal macOS of your Macbook? I don't actually know what the results of this would be, probably similar to using a x86 Windows build on a Windows ARM VM.

The AArch64 build is for Linux ARM. You're likely going to be best off running a Linux ARM VM and running the AArch64 build of Simba.

Tagging @Olly; for a fact check here.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Not sure if this helps but in the oldschool.rpm file (in the jagexcache map), try to change the line -Dsun.java2d.noddraw=false to true.

Thread Information