Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Master Divination

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

When I try to run this with muspahs + enhanced exp at luminous, it clicks the rift for each memory on the muspah and writes "failed too many times" to the debug. When it gets to the memories in the inventory it deposits them fine though >.>. Not sure what's up but the Muspah definitely doesn't work for me (without clicking the rift like a bot when depositing muspah memories).

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J_R View Post
    When I try to run this with muspahs + enhanced exp at luminous, it clicks the rift for each memory on the muspah and writes "failed too many times" to the debug. When it gets to the memories in the inventory it deposits them fine though >.>. Not sure what's up but the Muspah definitely doesn't work for me (without clicking the rift like a bot when depositing muspah memories).
    The familiar support I made was for light creatures, not sure how it was implemented for muspah, but it should still work since I assume you get XP for muspah memory conversions, and waitwhilesiphon; was edited to look for XP changes.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    The familiar support I made was for light creatures, not sure how it was implemented for muspah, but it should still work since I assume you get XP for muspah memory conversions, and waitwhilesiphon; was edited to look for XP changes.
    That's what I thought after looking at it, but the behavior is still as I described (at least for me). I think that either the xp check isn't working (maybe being ignored somehow?) or that the problem isn't actually in there and it's somewhere else. By just observing behavior I think it is ignoring the exp check somehow (inventory memories convert fine, it just clicks once per muspah one as far as i can tell).

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

That's what I thought after looking at it, but the behavior is still as I described (at least for me). I think that either the xp check isn't working (maybe being ignored somehow?) or that the problem isn't actually in there and it's somewhere else. By just observing behavior I think it is ignoring the exp check somehow (inventory memories convert fine, it just clicks once per muspah one as far as i can tell).
    It sounds like getxpbar night not be working. If waitwhilesiphon is not working as the code says it should, this sounds like the simple explanation. I can't check it out. I'm on the road to family right now but I may investigate your problem later tonight. I still have a few dozen muspahs in my bank from when I was doing div legit

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TomTuff View Post
    It sounds like getxpbar night not be working. If waitwhilesiphon is not working as the code says it should, this sounds like the simple explanation. I can't check it out. I'm on the road to family right now but I may investigate your problem later tonight. I still have a few dozen muspahs in my bank from when I was doing div legit
    I think I've found the problem with waitwhilesiphon; however, I'm pretty sure it's not chatbox.getxpbar since I think you use it to update the proggy and that works splendidly.

In waitwhilesiphon there is a check to exit the loop if the inventory is full, this is causing it to continually re-click the rift as far as I can tell as the inventory will be full since the muspah memories are done first. There are two ways that I initially found to get around this problem:
    1. remove the check
    2. make currentstate global and check whether you're depositing memories at the rift before exiting waitwhilesiphon (not sure if this majorly messes things up as I'm not super familiar [haha get it?] with the inner workings of how you did things)

I'm there's probably a more elegant way to do this but it sorta worked for me, so I'm not too motivated to find that way

Also, I don't know if my rs is glitchy or what-not, but sometimes when doing enhanced conversion it stops mid-way when it runs out of energy and the enhanced option on the rift doesn't work anymore . The weird part is that it only happens with my Muspah. For now I'm gonna just try doing muspah + regular conversion and will see what happens.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

I think I've found the problem with waitwhilesiphon; however, I'm pretty sure it's not chatbox.getxpbar since I think you use it to update the proggy and that works splendidly.

In waitwhilesiphon there is a check to exit the loop if the inventory is full, this is causing it to continually re-click the rift as far as I can tell as the inventory will be full since the muspah memories are done first. There are two ways that I initially found to get around this problem:
    1. remove the check
    2. make currentstate global and check whether you're depositing memories at the rift before exiting waitwhilesiphon (not sure if this majorly messes things up as I'm not super familiar [haha get it?] with the inner workings of how you did things)

I'm there's probably a more elegant way to do this but it sorta worked for me, so I'm not too motivated to find that way

Also, I don't know if my rs is glitchy or what-not, but sometimes when doing enhanced conversion it stops mid-way when it runs out of energy and the enhanced option on the rift doesn't work anymore . The weird part is that it only happens with my Muspah. For now I'm gonna just try doing muspah + regular conversion and will see what happens.
    Removing the check if your inventory is full will slow down the script. What needs to be done is to put a check of players[0].integers[which familiar] before the inv full check. Here's what I mean (this is mock code from my phone so there will be errors)

Simba Code:
    If tabBackpack.isFull() then
        If players[0].integers[whichFamiliar] <> familiar_muspah) then
          Exit;
    Last edited by TomTuff; 11-27-2014 at 10:40 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Hi, I managed to get this working at Lustrous. This is what I did.

Simba Code:
    wispsLustrous:
        begin
          with self do
          begin
              wispName := 'ustrous';
              mapName := 'Lustrous_test';
              imgurURL := 'http://i.imgur.com/xuPEBM7.png';
              color := 11176281;
              tolerance := 23;
              hueMod := 0.12;
              satMod := 0.72;
              enrichedColor := 16379058;
              enrichedTolerance := 5;
              enrichedHueMod := 0.62;
              enrichedSatMod := 3.07;
              siphonLoc := Point(154, 154);
              riftLoc := Point(157, 137);
              menuOption := self.wispName;
            end;
            with riftDiv do
            begin
              wispName := 'Convert memories';
              color := 6617013;
              tolerance := 6;
              hueMod := 0.27;
              satMod := 1.64;
              case Players[0].integers[riftOption] of
                toEnergy: menuOption := 'to energy';
                toExp: menuOption := 'to experience';
                toBonusExp: menuOption := 'to enhanc';
              end;
            end;
          end;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

EDIT: nvm i fixed it
    Last edited by WhatEva; 11-28-2014 at 12:25 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Sometimes, script double clicks rift, and other times, while converting memories (not done with inventory), it stops converting and clicks on another whisp until full invy, then converts normal after that.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    97 Post(s)

@TomTuff, great script. I'm having a problem same as this man above^, except its far worse. It keeps clicking to siphon wisp even though it is halfway through converting the memories. I tried not to sound like a pain is the ass, and fix it, but i'm not that great at scripting and the procedure seemed fairly complicated. Something simple like ... until backpack >26 slots free (inc enchanted snowballs) seems like it would work. Fix would be appreciated but take your time, don't feel rushed or annoyed or anything like that.
    Thanks,
    Josh
    Why join the navy if you can be a pirate? -Steve Jobs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

^Agree with the post above, but also there is a blind spot on the script and this makes the whole script freeze up. The blind spot happens when my rs3 character can see the edge of the rift but cant click to convert because its not close enough the the rift. So the mouse just hovers over the edge doing nothing and just freezes up. I too am not at good at scripting otherwise i would have tried to fix it. Im so sorry for ranting like this, i just though u should know

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)

Could you add Lustrous; in your spare time perhaps?
    Please ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

This tab called "production" keeps coming up and the script won't start.
    Error: Operator expected at line 340
    Compiling failed.
    99's From Simba

Fletching | Fishing | Magic | Smithing | Firemaking | Woodcutting | Cooking|Divination|Mining | Crafting

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox The Divine View Post
    This tab called "production" keeps coming up and the script won't start.
    Error: Operator expected at line 340
    Compiling failed.
    Force a simba update, i had this problem previously and @KeepBotting helped me out
    it's not this script
    im a retard

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

I love the divination scripts and I know everything's safe, but the only problem is that there is a higher chance for someone reporting you for macro since there are so many people. Anyone know if reporting won't get us banned ?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    365 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by johnjoseph09 View Post
    I love the divination scripts and I know everything's safe, but the only problem is that there is a higher chance for someone reporting you for macro since there are so many people. Anyone know if reporting won't get us banned ?
    nobody will ever be able to answer to that, unless they work for jagex, since nobody really knows what they do to ban people. I would say reports make them check if you are a bot, since i've seen tweets from mods like "checking the reports" and stuff like that.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

Just wanted to say I got 99 using this script, loving the sexy cape

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Is divination still a very high ban rate?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AttilaBilly View Post
    Is divination still a very high ban rate?
    I've abused the shit out of this script and still haven't been banned for it so I wouldn't think so. However, the only thing I've seen banning for other than the obvious f2p/low level money making methods are astral/nature rc bans.

Just checking in to confirm that this is still a beast script. Ran it overnight the last 3 days to collect incandescents and each time it ran at least 8 hours before stopping.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Yeah, the ban rate on divination scripts shouldn't be bad, I just got 99 using this starting at level 80. Never once trained div legit, and I don't particularly bot safely (babysit, breaks, and just plain don't bot a lot).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

The one thing that I was careful about while using this script was that I only ran it for max 5 hours. The way I see it, they won't be suspicious if you mix the div training in with some actual playing.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    113 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Triblouge View Post
    The one thing that I was careful about while using this script was that I only ran it for max 5 hours. The way I see it, they won't be suspicious if you mix the div training in with some actual playing.
    You could edit ur earlier post so that you
    dont double post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

script got me 17m xp -120 div ty L0L

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    217 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TomTuff View Post
    Removing the check if your inventory is full will slow down the script. What needs to be done is to put a check of players[0].integers[which familiar] before the inv full check. Here's what I mean (this is mock code from my phone so there will be errors)

Simba Code:
    If tabBackpack.isFull() then
        If players[0].integers[whichFamiliar] <> familiar_muspah) then
          Exit;

[08:22] <ianhedoesit> Miningboy11: I don't know. maybe the script needs updating. at this point I don't have anything else to say.

6IMDJix.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I LOVED THIS SCRIPT! Got me straight to 99! ran for 10 hrs+ at times, no ban, worked amazing, thank you so much!

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information