Thread: [SRL] NightMeowZone - AFK Nightmare zone

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    221 Post(s)

Arrow [SRL] NightMeowZone - AFK Nightmare zone

Another script for the SRL include, this time AFK nmz.

Features
    Rockcake and Absorption method with overloads
    Dream re-entry incase of DC
    SRL break system, defaults to a 5 minutes break per hour and 1hour break per 5 hours.
    Re-fill inventory from potion barrels

Requirements
    Simba 1.3 + SRL/SRL 4.00
    22 prayer with Rapid heal on quick prayers
    Rockcake
    Pre bought Overloads/Absorptions
    Already entered the dream you want to do once to preload chat options.
    Money in the coffer.

Instructions
    Configure login details, amount of potions and AFKness in the script.
    Buy a load of overloads/Absorption potions - script will take them from barrel.
    Start the script at the NMZ cow.

Suggested to use obsidian instead of dh as dh degrades after 10hours(easily reachable if left running).

Code:
    Changelog

1.1 - Added support for Hard rumbles
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by wthomas; 05-08-2019 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Added Version 1.1

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Excellent release, good to see an SRL script!
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Sweet stuff right there! Thanks again WThomas for the share!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    Excellent release, good to see an SRL script!
    Indeed
    Make sure to checkout this awesome thinggy too. Great alternative to wasting resources "securing" the bitcoin network.
    https://boinc.tacc.utexas.edu/team_d....php?teamid=28

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Tested this a bit. The script gets stuck on starting the dream - when it right clicks the NPC and gets 4 options of dreams, it stops. I manually clicked Previous Hard Rumble, and then it goes into the dream just fine. In the dream, it started off well by drinking ovl, absorb x200, rock cake-ing to 1 hp, etc., but after the 1st dose of ovl was done (i.e. 5 minutes), it didn't renew the ovl or drink more absorption potions, so my character died.

Has anyone else had a similar/different experience?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    221 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JSmooth View Post
    Tested this a bit. The script gets stuck on starting the dream - when it right clicks the NPC and gets 4 options of dreams, it stops. I manually clicked Previous Hard Rumble, and then it goes into the dream just fine.
    I dont think I tested this with hard rumbles only normal rumbles(normal rumbles should be better exp) I've added support for this; version 1.1 should support hard or normal rumbles - whatever the previous one was.

There is a chance that the script will just 'afk' and die as part of the antiban, but if left running it should relog in and re-enter the dream.

If you still have the log it could help debugging why it did not drink/rockcake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hey guys. When I click run it won't do anything. it doesn't start a smart client or give any errors. Not sure if there is anything I need to do. Any help would be appreciated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I think you have to select the Runescape client with the crosshairs. This script doesnt appear to use SMART

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    221 Post(s)

Yeah the script doesn't use smart by default and needs an open rs client. If you want to use smart just add the line at the start as usual

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wthomas View Post
    I dont think I tested this with hard rumbles only normal rumbles(normal rumbles should be better exp) I've added support for this; version 1.1 should support hard or normal rumbles - whatever the previous one was.

There is a chance that the script will just 'afk' and die as part of the antiban, but if left running it should relog in and re-enter the dream.

If you still have the log it could help debugging why it did not drink/rockcake.
    I think it is simply because in the time set (was using the default activity setting of 60) between activity and the ovl run-out, the absorptions go to 0 so the character dies. Hence, it makes sense that this was first made with normal rumble in mind...upping the activity seemed to help remedy this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Nice, gonna test this out with obsidian

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

I've been botting 8-10 hours a day with this script (with a few modifications) and got a 1-day ban (Bot busting moderate)

I have used a couple runemate scripts as well on the account, but not nearly as much as this one! this is the script i had left on when i received the ban. too bad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TomTuff View Post
    I've been botting 8-10 hours a day with this script (with a few modifications) and got a 1-day ban (Bot busting moderate)

I have used a couple runemate scripts as well on the account, but not nearly as much as this one! this is the script i had left on when i received the ban. too bad.
    Interesting. NMZ has surprisingly high ban rates, considering you cannot be reported by players (outside of if the bot flicks protect from melee outside of a dream). Must be some detection that we can only speculate about....

During those 8-10 hours, did you take breaks? how long in between? Besides your other scripts, did you play legit at all, even perhaps to do dailies or other small tasks?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JSmooth View Post
    Interesting. NMZ has surprisingly high ban rates, considering you cannot be reported by players (outside of if the bot flicks protect from melee outside of a dream). Must be some detection that we can only speculate about....

During those 8-10 hours, did you take breaks? how long in between? Besides your other scripts, did you play legit at all, even perhaps to do dailies or other small tasks?
    Yes to breaks. Yes I've been doing a bit of pking and questing. The account is a pure. Other bots were used only to get stats up for quests.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    221 Post(s)

Hmm interesting, I did 3 accounts so far from ~60-60-60 to max with this no bans though they were old accounts and included additional antiban(involving running different scripts training other skills to try and look human). If only we knew what they look for for bans...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Forgets to use Overloads, but other than that good bot for the last 2 hours.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

When using a script from osbot or runemate i have found as little as one hour on a fresh account could result in a ban the next day, while botting for 10-20 hours a day using private scripts with SMART results in no problems (not with all private scripts, just some).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

trying it out now. so far it seems good. Hopefully the re-entry will work! I changed a couple things for my personal preferences:

I'm not training strength, and its hardcoded to check str xp.

switched the waiting logic to simple case/random sleep as opposed to using SRL Antiban to sleep at end of dream loop. while I like the idea, SRL Antiban seems to check xp every time the loop iterates. This is kinda weird behavior-wise IMO.

increase wait time on rock cake loop so that it doesnt over-guzzle it

if theres interest I could post these modifications.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would appreciate seeing your modifications EZ41.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wthomas View Post
    Yeah the script doesn't use smart by default and needs an open rs client. If you want to use smart just add the line at the start as usual
    hey bud. I'm interested in re-writing this script.

I see you were last active :
    Last Activity
    06-01-2020 08:12 AM

pm me if you get back on

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by footballjds View Post
    hey bud. I'm interested in re-writing this script.

I see you were last active :
    Last Activity
    06-01-2020 08:12 AM

pm me if you get back on
    Would be awesome if you re wrote this one man. Still thinking of doing it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

When i run this script it gives me the following error, I had this with more scripts than just this one,
    Duplicate declaration "TWebGraph" at line 4, column 3 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\RSWalker\Utilities.pas"

Thread Information