Poll: What bots have you been using when you were banned?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Have You Been Banned

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    620 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by No Lifer View Post
    iirc it was confirmed by quite a few people (with access to the HLF at the time), you can take up your claims of it being fake with the person who originally posted the image on here though https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...34#post1164534
    I can remember it been posted on Lilys QBD thread, and she denied any of her accounts getting banned. Also, the grammar is terrible, and even changes from he/she to her not his/her
    #slack4admin2016
    <slacky> I will build a wall
    <slacky> I will ban reflection and OGL hooking until we know what the hell is going on

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    I can remember it been posted on Lilys QBD thread, and she denied any of her accounts getting banned. Also, the grammar is terrible, and even changes from he/she to her not his/her
    I recommended that you take your questions regarding the legitimacy of the picture to jake and gave you a link to the original post, have you already exhausted that option? an argument between you and I regarding the validity of the picture would be highly subjective and thus most likely a waste

I do have a lot to say though, a little about what you're saying regarding the picture and a lot regarding the original point (qbd being immune due to players not seeing you bot). If you'd like to discuss this further, I'd be very open to doing so via skype (less effort for me than typing up [refined] posts on here & more timely). If interested, you can pm me for my skype and add me / pm me yours and I'll add you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Banned on my Ironman.

I botted maybe 12 hours a day at most some times. I last used a guy's oak chopping script, was planning to get construction up. Got 3,000 oak logs, started doing a quest, logged out in the middle, came back from class, instant dc, banned.

The stats on it were almost good enough for it to get to Elf City, so it was a pretty big loss. All those freaking quests I did for nothing lol.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jagex Mod View Post
    Banned on my Ironman.

I botted maybe 12 hours a day at most some times. I last used a guy's oak chopping script, was planning to get construction up. Got 3,000 oak logs, started doing a quest, logged out in the middle, came back from class, instant dc, banned.

The stats on it were almost good enough for it to get to Elf City, so it was a pretty big loss. All those freaking quests I did for nothing lol.
    That's the first ban I've heard of for the Ironman mode. With that you could pretty much rule out them monitoring you based on popular gold-farming methods.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    That's the first ban I've heard of for the Ironman mode. With that you could pretty much rule out them monitoring you based on popular gold-farming methods.
    The #1 guy for thieving had 90m xp. Now he's not there anymore on the highscores. He was botting too I bet.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    149 Post(s)

Oh well... My ironman account was banned. Since my main was banned I decided to create another account and bot all the way. Was 95 fishing, currently #17 rank on that skill. Rip.

P.s: Permanently banned!!! Again.
    ''If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done''

total leve 2715/1b exp +... exterminated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Perm banned on my 2nd account after my first main was banned in 2013. I was doing Livid Farm and herblore, both scripts were kinda iffy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

Haven't been banned with Simba YET, got banned with Powerbot and another Java bot like 4-5 times...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    125 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    IDK if I have already posted here but I have gotten a rollback on a account using powerbot. What was weird was they even rolled back my mouse recorder auto mining I had done 6 months+ before.

Was in 2011
    Yea I've heard other people also telling that Jagex just reset their acc with all stats to 1 including constitution. They don't seem to take the time to look what stats are botted and only reverse them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

I've only ever been banned with powerbot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Ban free since 2012

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Never been banned on my 80% bottled main, although I didn't bot too long (max 15 hours at a time)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sadly my main was banned about a year ago (when I didn't play the game), probably due to botting on my other accounts. Never botted on my main or traded botted goods to my main. Tried appealing but I don't have much hope in that. Program used: powerbot

Play carefully, people!
    And good luck.

(edit: first post ever, registered randomly around three years ago, found my way here again! )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

I was suicide botting a account to level 60 but eventually got banned around level 45 xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lersner View Post
    I was suicide botting a account to level 60 but eventually got banned around level 45 xD
    With Simba or another bot?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)

Tons over the years. The first account was from SCAR for sure, I forget what it was...probably yew cutting or something.

After that I branched out and started using java based bots, specifically iBot (later called Nexus) and the Ares revive in nexus etc. Probably 3 accounts banned total, atleast one being a nearly maxed main.

Its always a shitty feeling but somehow you always get drawn back in. I've always thought to myself, it makes so much more damn sense to just macro for only 2 hours a day and after a year have several maxed stats. Safe. Patience is a virtue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Was banned like a month ago only skill left was crafting .. was 98 when was banned ... altho it was my own foult .. i kinda suicided had over 100k harmonic dust colleced .. Its a good scripting bot !

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    68 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ckbbe View Post
    Was banned like a month ago only skill left was crafting .. was 98 when was banned ... altho it was my own foult .. i kinda suicided had over 100k harmonic dust colleced .. Its a good scripting bot !
    Thats horrible. You seem to be takening it well.

I would go berzerk. I sure hope that doesnt happen to me.

Or anyone else at that matter.

(:

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ckbbe View Post
    Damn, what script were you using?

Forum account issues? Please send me a PM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)

Once with powerbot on my 2400 total main.

I have a 2580 total main now with Simba, no bans.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xSorrels View Post
    Thats horrible. You seem to be takening it well.

I would go berzerk. I sure hope that doesnt happen to me.

Or anyone else at that matter.

(:
    Lol this.

I really fear it.. I'm getting pretty close to max cape so I'm calming down on botting and switching skills every level.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    68 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EvilCabbage View Post
    Lol this.

I really fear it.. I'm getting pretty close to max cape so I'm calming down on botting and switching skills every level.
    Is it that common? ): Ive gotten all my skills to 90, now im gunna do the next 6m xp.

Should I really concider doing it like you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

I've only been banned with OSBot but I basically suicide botted all the time and I'd do everything. Used to bot 24/7 with my main with iBot those were the good old days!
    Last edited by Antonio; 01-15-2015 at 03:16 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Got banned 2 days ago due to ban waves i supposed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphery View Post
    Got banned 2 days ago due to ban waves i supposed.
    OSRS, RS3? What skill were you training and were you using SMART?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information