Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: AIO Flax Picker & Spinner - Renzanity

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Script is working AMAZING. over 700 bowstrings in about an hour

EDIT: make sure to login on a low pop server before running this script. i forgot to do so and managed to get one of my throwaways banned within 30 minutes today. Also the script does not handle multiple users correctly. (i dont think its even implemented yet but i havent looked through it yet)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

This is such a great script, have been running for quite a few days and no problems what so ever.
    Was thinking what if you add a variant for breeaks so it choose a random amount of time between the two numbers like if I put 5-6 minutes it would choose a random time between like 5 minutes and 45 seconds or something along those lines.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    137 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oratic View Post
    This is such a great script, have been running for quite a few days and no problems what so ever.
    Was thinking what if you add a variant for breaks so it choose a random amount of time between the two numbers like if I put 5-6 minutes it would choose a random time between like 5 minutes and 45 seconds or something along those lines.
    Hello Oratic,

I'm glad to hear that the script's working well. As for the break time, I think you can just change the wait on the takeBreak(); procedure into something that adds/subtracts seconds like so:
    Simba Code:
    //This adds/subtracts seconds from the specified break length
    wait((breakL * 60000) + (randomRange(-180, 301) * 1000));
    //First converts the specified break length to ms
    //Then converts the random to ms before adding itself to the converted break length
    //((5 * 60000) + (113 * 1000)) = ((300000ms + 114000ms)) = 414000ms = 414seconds = 06m 54s
    Result:
    Code:
    05m 55s
    05m 18s
    09m 34s
    09m 49s
    07m 12s
    08m 04s
    02m 19s
    06m 54s
    Successfully executed.
    Last edited by Renzanity; 05-23-2016 at 12:31 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Renzanity View Post
    Hello Oratic,

I'm glad to hear that the script's working well. As for the break time, I think you can just change the wait on the takeBreak(); procedure into something that adds/subtracts seconds like so:
    Simba Code:
    //This adds/subtracts seconds from the specified break length
    wait((breakL * 60000) + (randomRange(-180, 301) * 1000));
    //First converts the specified break length to ms
    //Then converts the random to ms before adding itself to the converted break length
    //((5 * 60000) + (113 * 1000)) = ((300000ms + 114000ms)) = 414000ms = 414seconds = 06m 54s
    Result:
    Code:
    05m 55s
    05m 18s
    09m 34s
    09m 49s
    07m 12s
    08m 04s
    02m 19s
    06m 54s
    Successfully executed.
    Ah okay, I will try this!
    Thank you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

Okay, today I am having a problem where it clicks the settings button and doesn't close it. Then it will sit there with the settings pop up there and do nothing until I close it.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    137 Post(s)

Okay, today I am having a problem where it clicks the settings button and doesn't close it. Then it will sit there with the settings pop up there and do nothing until I close it.
    Hello Oratic,

The settings button from your ribbon? Or from the esc key? You can try clicking on the small box thingy on the side of your gametab menu which says 'Switch layout' so that there won't be anything on it but the membership one.

I hope that helps.

Have a good one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

Hello Oratic,

The settings button from your ribbon? Or from the esc key? You can try clicking on the small box thingy on the side of your gametab menu which says 'Switch layout' so that there won't be anything on it but the membership one.

I hope that helps.

Have a good one.
    I did what you said so hopefully it doesnt happen again

Thanks for the swift reply, will let you know if it happens again!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

Hello Oratic,

I hope that helps.

Have a good one.
    Does the script need to be able to see the inventory? It seems to have problems since it cannot open the backpack through the ribbon.
    I think when it does antiban, it clicks different tabs then moves too far and cant see the tab anymore.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    137 Post(s)

Does the script need to be able to see the inventory? It seems to have problems since it cannot open the backpack through the ribbon.
    I think when it does antiban, it clicks different tabs then moves too far and cant see the tab anymore.
    Hello again,

It does need to see the backpack, but the only time I see this bug out from this is when it hovers over a skill and then the preview of the skill is sometimes gets stuck on the screen when the mouse if moving too quickly to opt out of the skill tab. I think you can just delete the hoverSkill part of the antiban yourself, but I'm also going to make some adjustments myself for it in the future.

Have a good one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

Hello again,

It does need to see the backpack, but the only time I see this bug out from this is when it hovers over a skill and then the preview of the skill is sometimes gets stuck on the screen when the mouse if moving too quickly to opt out of the skill tab. I think you can just delete the hoverSkill part of the antiban yourself, but I'm also going to make some adjustments myself for it in the future.

Have a good one.
    Thanks man, also found a little fix myself when switch over to the member only ribbon you can customize it. I put the backpack to the left of the members button so in the very top left corner.
    Seems to be working great!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

Here is an update, when I had it to where it just had the backpack button that wouldn't work, even when I had the character button where it still has the drop down it didnt work I put it back to the original way. It still is hitting the settings button even when I had the antiban part you told me to remove taken out.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    137 Post(s)

Here is an update, when I had it to where it just had the backpack button that wouldn't work, even when I had the character button where it still has the drop down it didnt work I put it back to the original way. It still is hitting the settings button even when I had the antiban part you told me to remove taken out.
    Hello again Oratic,

Can I see a screenshot of your client and your graphics and interface settings? Be sure to block out your name.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

Hello again Oratic,

Can I see a screenshot of your client and your graphics and interface settings? Be sure to block out your name.
    Here we are

Screenie_zpsxkyqq2it.png
    Screenie1_zpsecoo2rug.png
    Screenie2_zpsmohntblx.png

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    137 Post(s)

As for the settings, uncheck the "Task information window" as well as "Custom cursors" and set your brightness to the minimum. And for the interface, it's fine but I don't know if those tabs on your backpack affect it or not, but if the above suggestions don't fix the issue, might as well try and lessen the stuff on your backpack's tabs.

I hope you get it fixed soon.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

Hi Renz,
    I tried what you mentioned but the script is stalling at the spinning wheel. I was wondering what your thoughts are on this.

As for the settings, uncheck the "Task information window" as well as "Custom cursors" and set your brightness to the minimum. And for the interface, it's fine but I don't know if those tabs on your backpack affect it or not, but if the above suggestions don't fix the issue, might as well try and lessen the stuff on your backpack's tabs.

I hope you get it fixed soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Works pretty well, sometimes get stuck tho, walks up to the hunter spot where u can catch kebbits or whatever its called

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Not working for me at all, can't seem to find its way to the flax patch and if I start inside the flax patch it lodestones to the taverly lodestone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I have the same issue as TealThunder. It doesn't path to flax field and if I start in the flax field it just moves in and out of the field. The console said this:

Please wait...now installing Renzanity's Taverley Flax Pick n Spin assets to your computer...
    -- INSTALLATION STATUS: Script Paint exists.
    Successfully logged you in..
    Warning! You passed a wrong xs to a finder function: -220. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.
    You're near the bank or the flax area..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information