Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Reflection] Request me an easy script!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Default [Reflection] Request me an easy script!

Hey, I've been inactive on SRL lately, and with the holidays ahead I've got quite some free time to spare.
    As I haven't scripted or looked at any Pascal/Lape related code lately I'm willing to take easy/medium difficulty script requests!

There is, however, one catch to it; I currently don't have a member's account for OSRS, so if it's a member's script request I'd require an account with the necessary stats and/or items.
    That's all!

Previously known as; Annonymus.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iEatApplez View Post
    Hey, I've been inactive on SRL lately, and with the holidays ahead I've got quite some free time to spare.
    As I haven't scripted or looked at any Pascal/Lape related code lately I'm willing to take easy/medium difficulty script requests!

There is, however, one catch to it; I currently don't have a member's account for OSRS, so if it's a member's script request I'd require an account with the necessary stats and/or items.
    That's all!

Goes to GE, chops 3 inventories of logs, sells them, buys 3 goblin mails, blue dye,orange dye. Then uses dies on mails. Goes to do goblin dyplomacy quest (only like 4 talks in same spot). Goes to do ernest the chicken quest.

That would be very helpfull for getting trade limit unlocked.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cosmasjdz View Post
    Goes to GE, chops 3 inventories of logs, sells them, buys 3 goblin mails, blue dye,orange dye. Then uses dies on mails. Goes to do goblin dyplomacy quest (only like 4 talks in same spot). Goes to do ernest the chicken quest.

That would be very helpfull for getting trade limit unlocked.
    Oooh, that's a really interesting idea you've got there. Do you know if there's an OSRS GE API? Because I don't really feel like hooking the GE myself or making bitmaps of every button in the GE

Edit; might just sell them logs to the general store if there's nothing for GE on OSRS yet.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    225 Post(s)

Oooh, that's a really interesting idea you've got there. Do you know if there's an OSRS GE API? Because I don't really feel like hooking the GE myself or making bitmaps of every button in the GE

Edit; might just sell them logs to the general store if there's nothing for GE on OSRS yet.
    Or it can kill goblins until it attains the required goblin mails, and see the witch in Draynor with required ingredients to create the required dyes and then proceed.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris! View Post
    Or it can kill goblins until it attains the required goblin mails, and see the witch in Draynor with required ingredients to create the required dyes and then proceed.
    It'd still require money for the woad leaves and (I'm not 100% sure on this one) money to make the dyes at the witch. I could make it loot items from goblins and sell those to the general store until the required amount has been achieved, if goblins drop anything of wealth.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    225 Post(s)

It'd still require money for the woad leaves and (I'm not 100% sure on this one) money to make the dyes at the witch. I could make it loot items from goblins and sell those to the general store until the required amount has been achieved, if goblins drop anything of wealth.
    According to http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Goblin, Goblins commonly drop coins so that would be fine, just need to know how much total you'll need.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

According to http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Goblin, Goblins commonly drop coins so that would be fine, just need to know how much total you'll need.
    Yeah, I just looked that up, I'll start working on it later today. I'll let you know if I'm getting stuck anywhere

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    225 Post(s)

Yeah, I just looked that up, I'll start working on it later today. I'll let you know if I'm getting stuck anywhere
    The G.E method would probably be quicker but if you can't get that working then there is my method to fall back on . Good luck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

an agility script that does rooftops

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

The G.E method would probably be quicker but if you can't get that working then there is my method to fall back on . Good luck!
    I doubt I can get the GE method working well enough for it to be a public script =p

Quote Originally Posted by hectortje3 View Post
    an agility script that does rooftops
    Looked around and figured out there's indeed no script that does rooftops. If you could provide me a members account I'll patch up a script that does at least the rooftop courses up to Seer's.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

I doubt I can get the GE method working well enough for it to be a public script =p

Looked around and figured out there's indeed no script that does rooftops. If you could provide me a members account I'll patch up a script that does at least the rooftop courses up to Seer's.
    well since there is no script around i dont have an account with the required agility levels.. xd

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hectortje3 View Post
    well since there is no script around i dont have an account with the required agility levels.. xd
    Just 1 agility is fine, thing is; I don't have a member's account as I don't really play anymore =p

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Just 1 agility is fine, thing is; I don't have a member's account as I don't really play anymore =p
    yeah i got an account for you then, ill pm you

-lol zie nu pas dat je ook nederlands ben

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    32 Post(s)

That's all!

a flax spinner. I cant find any lumbridge flax spinners on simba oldschool.

Collects flax out of the bank, goes down stairs, goes to the flax spinner and spins the flax then goes back to bank and repeat.

(if you need an account to make this script pm me)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mur205 View Post
    a flax spinner. I cant find any lumbridge flax spinners on simba oldschool.

Collects flax out of the bank, goes down stairs, goes to the flax spinner and spins the flax then goes back to bank and repeat.

(if you need an account to make this script pm me)
    This is like asking for a ban.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nigerson View Post
    This is like asking for a ban.
    I used to have a script that did this. I'm not positive if I released it to public or not, but I know I made one and used it heavily; no bans. However, that was ~5 years ago.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    620 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NCDS View Post
    I used to have a script that did this. I'm not positive if I released it to public or not, but I know I made one and used it heavily; no bans. However, that was ~5 years ago.
    Times have changed sadly, but it just means you need to bot smart not 18 hours a day doing the same method
    #slack4admin2016
    <slacky> I will build a wall
    <slacky> I will ban reflection and OGL hooking until we know what the hell is going on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NCDS View Post
    Yea 5 years ago i botted 80 crafting with flax spinning using rsbot, or powerbot don't really remember using some extremely popular script. Anyways I botted for well over 10 hours a day and I didn't receive a single ban, nor was I worried about it. Fast forward to today and people are scared to bot in general, and a heavily watched area such as flax spinning is just a no no.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Not sure if you are still taking requests, but this community really needs a blackjack thiever. It is great xp and a pretty simple training method that should not take a lot of work. Either that or some smithing scripts, I have been working on getting the outdated ones working again as they are all broken.
    "We're all someone else to someone else." - Calvin & Hobbes.
    A story of life. Inside everyone are two wolves. It is a terrible fight. One is evil, one is good. Which one wins? The one you feed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

A working crafting script would be cool. In particular, one the crafts dragonhides or molten glass. I have been failing making mine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Im looking for a very simple script. Tried doing it with a simple mouse recorder program but it kept missing the bank eventually and then running away.

Bot starts at bank interface
    withdraws 4 baskets
    withdraws 24 bananas/cooking apples
    closes bank
    fills 4 baskets
    opens bank
    empties inventory
    repeat

Was trying to create a script myself but I was having no luck, any help would be appreciated. Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Rooftop agility courses!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

I need a crafting script.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)