Page 78 of 87 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 2158

Thread: [Reflection] ineedbot's AIO Woodcutter

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Hey man, very nice script, but i it do have one thing i don't like. I just saw the bot use my xp-lamp on woodcutting. Is it possible to change what skill it uses the lamp on, and if not, can you make it a thing? If it is anoying to make somthing where you can change the skill, can you atleast set it to runecrafting, as i'm pretty shure that is what most people use it one anyways. Again, very nice script. -Rune
    Last edited by rune3132; 01-03-2016 at 05:56 PM.

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1468 Post(s)

congratulations on top 5 most viewed threads @ineedbot; !

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoodz View Post
    congratulations on top 5 most viewed threads @ineedbot; !
    Wow I had no idea I was even coming close! Neat! And thanks!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Proggypl0z.png
    My favorite 07 script so far! All wc xp is 100% due to the flawless running of this script and its' break-handler.
    Thank you, ineedbot!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ineedbot View Post
    Wow I had no idea I was even coming close! Neat! And thanks!
    Fantastic achievement

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Hey if anyone could help me figure out what im doing wrong, when i run ineedbot's fishing or woodcutting bot i get the following error:

Error: Unknown declaration "init" at line 623
    Compiling failed.

here is an image of the error:
    1.jpg

it happens inside of SimbaEx and i'm not sure how or what i'm supposed to do to fix it

Thank you!
    Last edited by dadadum; 01-04-2016 at 02:27 AM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115356

Repeated post for anybody else; needing this fix.

<------------------>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I have used your script on an alternate account to get 80 Woodcutting. It's been quite a great run! I've used it exclusively on Willow Trees at Draynor Village. My only concern is when walking back to the bank it usually stops on the same spot, so anyone watching you for awhile will notice you always stop in the bank at the same spot. This issue kind of happens when walking back to the trees as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Great script, been loving it.
    Just had a quick question regarding birds nests, I've noticed it picks them up, but
    very rarely. I've seen a bunch drop while babysitting the script to make sure. Any idea
    or reason for this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nived09 View Post
    Great script, been loving it.
    Just had a quick question regarding birds nests, I've noticed it picks them up, but
    very rarely. I've seen a bunch drop while babysitting the script to make sure. Any idea
    or reason for this?
    I've seem to notice randoms happening at a much higher rate while scripting than when playing normally but maybe that's just paranoia and RNG.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

In the debug you can see when the randoms come; since i have run multiple accs. It seems they usually get a random around the same time (if all started at the same time) Hourly..

Check the debug for the dismiss message - i would be curious as too how often your are.

<------------------>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

great bot generally, but i've noticed it rarely/if ever picks up nests, i have it enabled, it also spins the camera around after finishing chopping trying to find a new tree, takes generally 15-30 seconds to find a second tree, is this something i have done wrong?
    Bored of playing rs, and bored of botting it, why am i here?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

You can select how often to check for the nest in the additional setting; it is measured in Milliseconds (try lowering it - don't want to miss those magic seeds =P), This script from what i remember is very quick, so searching for nests frequently would not be a problem.

<------------------>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

I'm unable to spawn SMART with this script and the fishing one (your tutorial island spawns it just fine) getting this error "Error starting SMART, ensure the target page has an applet declaration", I've searched around for an hour without success, does anyone have any idea what might have cause this problem?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

It appears that the ID's for the willows have changed. Is there a way to dive into the code and change this for the Draynor location or will this be updated soon? Thanks for the great script

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

when im logged in it says "unkown yew id" next to the yew tree....y is that?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Very well done. Script formatting, layout, these are superb. Makes understanding the script much easier. I've used this script and the fisher for many hours, leveling several different accounts usually above 70 with little effort on my part.

Thanks a lot mate, you're an inspiration.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daventodd View Post
    It appears that the ID's for the willows have changed. Is there a way to dive into the code and change this for the Draynor location or will this be updated soon? Thanks for the great script
    This, Oaks no longer work and it's the same for willows. Is there a way to change this, or could you perhaps push an update? I'm sure for a scripter such as ineedbot (Best programmer I've seen in ages), it'd be no hardship.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    I'm unable to spawn SMART with this script and the fishing one (your tutorial island spawns it just fine) getting this error "Error starting SMART, ensure the target page has an applet declaration", I've searched around for an hour without success, does anyone have any idea what might have cause this problem?
    Same issue, any solution?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Same issue, doesn't click on willow or oaks, but works wonderfully on normal trees, thanks a lot for the script!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hellzonee View Post
    Same issue, any solution?
    This happened to me when I didn't run Simba as an administrator. Try opening Simba as an admin, then opening the script from inside "File -> Open"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daventodd View Post
    This happened to me when I didn't run Simba as an administrator. Try opening Simba as an admin, then opening the script from inside "File -> Open"

That worked! Thank you mate! But now it seems I have the same issue as the rest of the guys here where it is not cutting anything. Im trying oaks in varrok west right now and although it recognizes everything, the bot is just standing right beside the tree.
    Last edited by Hellzonee; 01-24-2016 at 01:36 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hellzonee View Post
    That worked! Thank you mate! But now it seems I have the same issue as the rest of the guys here where it is not cutting anything. Im trying oaks in varrok west right now and although it recognizes everything, the bot is just standing right beside the tree.
    Yeah he just needs to update the IDs for the trees, it shouldn't be too long for an update

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

To fix the issue regarding the Tree ID:

Each of the locations have the alive tree IDs hard-coded into a function called R_MakeTTreeObject.
    You'll need to either wait for ineedbot to update the ids, in each instance this function is called , or you could alter them to suit your needs, as follows...

Simba Code:
    30:begin
          jobString := 'Varrock East Oaks';
          bankLocations := [Point(3254, 3419)];
          bankOffset := [Point(0, 0)];
          TreeLocations := [Point(3280, 3431)];
          canBank := true;
          setLength(LocationLogs, 1);
          LocationLogs[0].ID := 1521;
          LocationTreeObjects := [R_MakeTTreeObject(Point(3280, 3431), [7417]{<--this is the value to update}, [1356], 'Oak', 0, [0, 0, 200]), R_MakeTTreeObject(Point(3282, 3425), [7417], [1356], 'Oak', 1, [0, 0, 200]), R_MakeTTreeObject(Point(3277, 3437), [7417], [1356], 'Oak', 2, [0, 0, 200])];

This is what the snippet for Varrock East oaks should be updated to. Luckily the ID was displayed on the screen, and so updating the function was, relatively speaking, rather simple.
    Last edited by Keelijh; 01-25-2016 at 09:03 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Keelijh View Post
    To fix the issue regarding the Tree ID:

Each of the locations have the alive tree IDs hard-coded into a function called R_MakeTTreeObject.
    You'll need to either wait for ineedbot to update the ids in each of the functions, or you could alter them to suit your needs, as follows...

Simba Code:
    30:begin
          jobString := 'Varrock East Oaks';
          bankLocations := [Point(3254, 3419)];
          bankOffset := [Point(0, 0)];
          TreeLocations := [Point(3280, 3431)];
          canBank := true;
          setLength(LocationLogs, 1);
          LocationLogs[0].ID := 1521;
          LocationTreeObjects := [R_MakeTTreeObject(Point(3280, 3431), [7417]{<--this is the value to update}, [1356], 'Oak', 0, [0, 0, 200]), R_MakeTTreeObject(Point(3282, 3425), [7417], [1356], 'Oak', 1, [0, 0, 200]), R_MakeTTreeObject(Point(3277, 3437), [7417], [1356], 'Oak', 2, [0, 0, 200])];

This is what the snippet for Varrock East oaks should be updated to. Luckily the ID was displayed on the screen, and so updating the function was, relatively speaking, rather simple.
    Thanks a lot! That really helped me out.

Page 78 of 87 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast

Thread Information