Thread: J4F 07 Range guild script [FIRST RS SCRIPT]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Default [RS07] Range guild bot [FIRST SCRIPT]

G'day everyone, I am going to post my first scipt that I have ever made that actually works on its own! (most of the time)

I have made a few other simple scripts that require a bit of human intervention eg; picks silk furs/mines ores and then requires a person to bank etc. (I know its noobie but I'm learning!)

I personally do not, have not and will never bot hours on end, I just like to give my wrist a wrest every once in a while rather than clicking to mine or drop that iron ore 100's of times!

Anywho, that's enough back story, Now onto my script! (if you can call it that.. its pretty simple! haha)

The purpose of me releasing this is to learn more about scripting in pascal, to create a place where people can recommend new things to add to this script so I can learn how to do them and then create a better scripts!

So here we have it, Recommend me what I should learn and add to this script!

*ANTIBAN
    *NON STATIC CHAT OPTIONS - gota learn this, any halp pls?
    *DESCRIPTIVE COMMENTS

v0.1 Is extremely basic and you will get banned using it for more than 10 minutes! hence the v0.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Gh0stt; 04-01-2013 at 11:16 PM.

Thread Information