Thread: OUTDATED [TUTORIAL] SRL-OSR Setup Guide! (For OldSchool Runescape/2007Scape Botting!)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

Default OUTDATED [TUTORIAL] SRL-OSR Setup Guide! (For OldSchool Runescape/2007Scape Botting!)

SRL-OSR Setup Guide!

Alright, so I've seen a lot of you novice Simba users/scripters in the 2007 sections posting these errors:
    Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from ''
    • This means SRL-OSR has not been installed, or has been installed improperly. Check out part 1 of this tutorial.

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(229:203): Invalid number of parameters at line 228
    • This probably means you don't have SMARTv8.0 installed, check out part 2 of this tutorial.

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/core/text.simba(805:13): Unknown identifier 'UpChars07' at line 804
    • This, or any similar errors in text.simba mean you don't have the fonts installed. Check out part 1 section 2 of this tutorial.

In this tutorial, I will be teaching you how to fix these errors and/or install the complete SRL-OSR include with SMARTv8.0

PART 1 [SRL-OSR INCLUDE INSTALLATION]

Alright, so you're looking to install SRL-OSR for whatever reason, maybe you want to start developing scripts for 07 or maybe you just want to run scripts that others have made. Whatever the case, let's get started.

You'll need to download the include here: https://github.com/SRL/SRL-OSR
    Click on the ZIP button and download the latest revision available.
    uHWQGNS.png
    When you've downloaded SRL-OSR-master.zip, extract it to your includes folder in Simba. (Most likely located at C:\Simba\Includes)
    You should then have a folder called SRL-OSR-master inside your Includes folder for Simba. Rename this folder to SRL-OSR (Removing the "-master" portion of the folder name)
    uHTOoMi.png

PART 1 SECTION 2 [FONTS]

Now we just need to install Fonts.
    Download the Fonts.zip from this post that I made: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread....52#post1192252
    Extract to your Fonts folder in Simba. (Most likely located at C:\Simba\Fonts)
    soJjEMV.png
    You should now have the 07 version of each font type in your Fonts folder. (Along with the EOC fonts)

SRL-OSR is now properly installed. You should be able to run any scripts that use the include ({$i SRL-OSR/srl.simba})

PART 2 [SMARTV8]

Now if you're looking to use smart with this include, (which most of you are), you'll need to follow the following steps to install SMARTv8.0
    Download the Binaries for SMARTv8.0 from Benland100's release thread here: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87801
    Extract into your plugins folder for Simba (Most likely located at C:\Simba\Plugins)
    You may need to overwrite SMARTv7 binaries if they exists, go ahead and do so.
    mffPRZe.png

Restart Simba and you should be able to use SMARTv8.0 with the SRL-OSR include!

Please note that you will need to change {$DEFINE SMART} with {$DEFINE SMART8} in normal EOC scripts following the SMARTv8.0 installation.
    Last edited by SeanStar; 04-02-2013 at 04:42 AM.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    116 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Works easy Thank you man it really help for new in bots.
    P.S just press on .bat fille and he does all what you need that's all :]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slushpuppy View Post
    lol wow... i finish the whole download with this guide then i see ur comment... -_-
    check out my falador tablet making script http://http://villavu.com/forum/show...177#post968177

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

helpful

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

[Error] Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(35:7): Unknown identifier 'Smart_World' at line 34

i get this after installing smart v8.0 whats wrong?

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    538 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Binm7md View Post
    [Error] Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(35:7): Unknown identifier 'Smart_World' at line 34

i get this after installing smart v8.0 whats wrong?
    You're trying to run a script for smart below version 7.2. You will need to convert it to the newest smart if you wish to use it. (fairly easy, I'm pretty sure theres a tut on fixing it somewhere...)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

ty usefull thread w/e ppl may say

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'sps/sps-osr.simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\Westkevin12sYanillIronBankerV1.4 .simba'

How should i solve this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/core/simba.simba(465:14): Unknown identifier '' at line 464
    please help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

when ever i load up the bot it goes to the diffrent window and all but then it doesnt log me in, when i check the cmd box it says socket disconnect please help me <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Exception in Script: File "SRL/SRL/Misc/Debug.Simba" not found at line 4, column 5

what do i do when i get this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by harkat013 View Post
    exception in script: File "srl/srl/misc/debug.simba" not found at line 4, column 5

what do i do when i get this?

i have that too help plz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmm, i installed it then realized the easy way but now it shows me this:

Exception in Script: Unknown declaration "SmartGetAvailablePID" at line 81, column 20 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(76:20): Unknown identifier 'SmartGetAvailablePID' at line 76
    Compiling failed.
    [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(33:7): Unknown identifier 'smart_World' at line 33
    Compiling failed.

this is what I get after i did it with the easy setup thing. any suggestions?

btw: im running iFalconry 1.6 hunter script

Thread Information