Thread: Update: 4/2/2013

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    218 Post(s)

Default Update: 4/2/2013

Here we go:

Dungeoneering Off-Hand Weapons (members)

There are some situations when one weapon just won't do, and delving into the perilous depths of Daemonheim is one of them. By popular demand, we've added off-hand versions of most Dungeoneering weapons for members, allowing dual wielding. We've also added new main-hand and off-hand weapons for mages, as well as magic and ranged-class shields. Finally, we've added in main-hand and off-hand throwing knives, and rendered a selection of creatures vulnerable to thrown weapons.

With the improvements made recently, dual wielding is now on par with packing a two-hander when it comes to dishing out pain. Mages won't miss out either, as the new main-hand and off-hand mage weapons open up all-new options for wreaking magical havoc with devious dual-wielding spell combinations. The off-hand weapons, throwing knives and mage gear drop from a variety of Daemonheim bosses, and can be crafted or smithed by members with the skill to do so.

Charming Imp (members only)

100,000 Dungeoneering tokens will now buy you a charming imp: a friendly little fellow with an almost unhealthy love of summoning charms.

While sitting in your inventory, the imp will automatically pick up any summoning charms dropped by enemies that you kill, saving you valuable time on prolonged combat or Slayer training trips and ensuring that your supply of charms remains well stocked.

He's also capable of sorting collected charms for you: speak to him with a right click, and for each type of charm you'll be able to decide whether he deposits it in your inventory, or keeps it for himself in exchange for a small amount of Summoning XP per charm. This can be changed at any time by talking to the charming imp again.

Enjoy!

Mod Ollo

Requirements:

There are no special requirements for Dungeoneering off-hand weapons.

You must be a RuneScape member to use the charming imp.
    The charming imp requires 21 Dungeoneering and costs 100,000 Dungeoneering tokens.
    Behind the Scenes Video

Take a look at our latest Behind the Scenes video here:

In Other News

We've reverted the default behaviour for depositing items in a bank. As before, you will now deposit a single item rather than depositing the entire stack of items. We are investigating a way of making deposit all a toggleable option in the future, however.
    Solomon's Store now stocks the imposing Executioner's Outfit, complete with a cruel-looking axe override for mauls and halberds. There's also the Actor's Emote Set, which gives you 18 dramatic emotes.
    Coming this weekend to the Squeal of Fortune, Sadim's Gloves grant you gold while skilling, and look spectacular as well. More details to come soon.
    In line with player feedback, the Guthixian High Druid in the post-quest chamber for The World Wakes now offers a 'Reminisce' option, which will allow you to rewatch the cutscenes from the quest.
    The Tribute to Guthix event has now ended.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    444 Post(s)

Thanks for the update, too bad you want duel wield two 2h's..lol..
    Can you sell the imp because im seeing alot of people trying to sell it..

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    242 Post(s)

That charming IMP!!! Awesome the summoning XP I had no idea was being added also!

Hmm good thing I kept a primal rapier binded. Dual wielding is fun.
    Upkeep.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Coming this weekend to the Squeal of Fortune, Sadim's Gloves grant you gold while skilling, and look spectacular as well. More details to come soon.
    Wow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

No-no-no-no, why not as cheap as bone crusher

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BMWxi View Post
    Wow.
    ya soon as i saw that i was like

Sadim's Gloves grant you gold while skilling, thats why i skill usually
    >:)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    147 Post(s)

Aaawwwww... No more Guthixian Butterflies, my daily XP is now gone :<.

I wonder if they fixed Combat Academy yet (with that Momentum glitch). Might check it out soon.

Thanks for the news, Benny!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    159 Post(s)

Yay, summoning imp 1 week after I get 96 summoning

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    553 Post(s)

Well this solves the issue for looting charms in my script :P I will add looting anyways since Im applying for membership with it, however for personal use, I dont need it XD

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

...We've reverted the default behaviour for depositing items in a bank. As before, you will now deposit a single item rather than depositing the entire stack of items. We are investigating a way of making deposit all a toggleable option in the future, however.
    Aw, just when I updated Herb-Farmer to utilize the new deposit-all. :/ Oh well. I'm happy for the charm-collector; I'll try this out today.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    218 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Aw, just when I updated Herb-Farmer to utilize the new deposit-all. :/ Oh well. I'm happy for the charm-collector; I'll try this out today.
    I am actually so glad they did this. I kept over withdrawing air runes as I tellied around and I'd try to bank them and it would deposit all old habbits die hard.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Benny View Post
    I am actually so glad they did this. I kept over withdrawing air runes as I tellied around and I'd try to bank them and it would deposit all old habbits die hard.
    Ha, right as I got used to it, they changed it back >.>
    My First Build!, Selling Downloadable Games
    -------------------------------------

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    147 Post(s)

Oh well, they're gonna collect the dust for a while, 'cause I will be doing Gold Bars soon. :/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    121 Post(s)

nice amount of coins if converted :P

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    147 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dzpliu View Post
    nice amount of coins if converted :P
    Found out that they give around 30k (2.1k total acc) a time. So 100x30=3,000,000 gp. Oh well, equipped them for my final hours of mining.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    356 Post(s)

Aw man I could really use that IMP. Too bad I don't have enough tokens and need like 70k more.
    Last edited by Neznam; 04-05-2013 at 11:02 PM.

Thread Information