Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [Osr][Reflection]elfyyy's Pest Control

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Craftingevil View Post
    Well actually after it dies it runs all the way south between portals and just searches for mobs that aren't there
    Thats kind of what it's supposed to do dude lol. Watch it for more than one minute, it will attack monsters, it will run towards them. The goal isn't to be in combat the whole time, just to get enough hits to earn zeal...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

It doesn't do that. It mostly hovers over the npcs and does not attack.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

It hasn't attacked any Npc's at all??? Double check your brightness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by elfyyy View Post
    It hasn't attacked any Npc's at all??? Double check your brightness

No it does but that's about 20% of the time I've ran it, and when it does attack it only does a couple.

I think it may just be my low combat and me not being able to left click most of the monsters.
    Still very nice script, just having to baby sit it a little

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

No it does but that's about 20% of the time I've ran it, and when it does attack it only does a couple.

I think it may just be my low combat and me not being able to left click most of the monsters.
    Still very nice script, just having to baby sit it a little
    Oh, ok that explains it. Cmbt lvl? and are u getting enough damage each round?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Oh, ok that explains it. Cmbt lvl? and are u getting enough damage each round?
    44cb, and after watching it for awhile it only attacks the lower cb torchers so it must be the left click thing lol, but with auto retaliate and a couple manual clicks it gets the zeal

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Expect a pretty big update in the next few hours, I have added some failsafes to the plank finding so it will run back if it gets lost. Also will be fixing the ID of the Island Boat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

how many points does this get you on avg per hour

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Great Release. Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

why does it say Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\megattack\Downloads\ElfyyyPc-V1.0.simba'?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

why does it say Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\megattack\Downloads\ElfyyyPc-V1.0.simba'

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

^Not only do you post something that I CLEARY stated in the thread, you double post, PM me, AND download the old version... I'm done with kiddies like you.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rol prodigy View Post
    how many points does this get you on avg per hour
    Um, I don't know, if you have a good team that wins a lot it will obviously be more, maybe someone else could chime in!

Quote Originally Posted by Physic View Post
    Great Release. Thanks
    Thanks a lot man!

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

^Not only do you post something that I CLEARY stated in the thread, you double post, PM me, AND download the old version... I'm done with kiddies like you.
    I believe you can add fixgraphics; to make sure they have brightness right. I'm not 100% sure that is the name but it should be in gametab.simba

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaman88 View Post
    I believe you can add fixgraphics; to make sure they have brightness right. I'm not 100% sure that is the name but it should be in gametab.simba
    Awesome man! I'll check into it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

You sir, are epic!

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

V1.5-HUGE update! 3 Plank failsafes, Will run to plank if it cant find. New Proggy, various failsafes. Also made it fix the brightness setting, thanks to Ashaman88, Recoded the IslandBoat, so there shouldn't be anymore false positives. Its nearly 3am here so I haven't been able to thoroughly test this version like I would normally do, but it should be pretty much out of beta! Oh and before anyone says, yes the games won/lost and zeal/zeal per hour DO NOT WORK accurately. Will fix tomorrow, i'm tired haha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Will test v1.5 when I'm out of school, gj updating already

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

V1.5-HUGE update! 3 Plank failsafes, Will run to plank if it cant find. New Proggy, various failsafes. Also made it fix the brightness setting, thanks to Ashaman88, Recoded the IslandBoat, so there shouldn't be anymore false positives. Its nearly 3am here so I haven't been able to thoroughly test this version like I would normally do, but it should be pretty much out of beta! Oh and before anyone says, yes the games won/lost and zeal/zeal per hour DO NOT WORK accurately. Will fix tomorrow, i'm tired haha.
    This script runs great bro! Only 1 thing I want to mention is that (also in previous version), lets say for instance you stand somewhere behind a brawler and the character wants to attack a shifter i.e. it cannot simply attack the shifter because the brawler is blocking the character, but it still keeps clicking the shifter which makes it look botlike. Other than that it's seriously great. Might consider attacking portals in the future but u have done alot already!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Great job.. Im running it right now. I have two requests tho, could you add a protect from melee option? and also activate 'run'?
    Respect your elders.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

congratz on release man this is one of the best scripts i used so far on oldschool. keep up the good work

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

44cb
    You should not play PC at this CB, it's really bad xp unless the level you are training is 80+
    Also you make everyone loose when you play as low lvl..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

my smart scrren is showing up white any suggestions on how to fix it

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vadertje View Post
    Will test v1.5 when I'm out of school, gj updating already
    Awesome man, Thanks! Let me know what you think!

Quote Originally Posted by Masteriste View Post
    This script runs great bro! Only 1 thing I want to mention is that (also in previous version), lets say for instance you stand somewhere behind a brawler and the character wants to attack a shifter i.e. it cannot simply attack the shifter because the brawler is blocking the character, but it still keeps clicking the shifter which makes it look botlike. Other than that it's seriously great. Might consider attacking portals in the future but u have done alot already!
    Yea...I know haha. It's gonna be really tough to fix that with out making it so it attacks brawlers which looks even more bot like. I can't have it detect when in combat either, because of all the people. I'm thinking of a way though! The portals may come in a future update down the road

Quote Originally Posted by Chewar View Post
    Great job.. Im running it right now. I have two requests tho, could you add a protect from melee option? and also activate 'run'?
    Yea man, will add prayer definitely. The run will take like 1 min to add, I'll have it just turn it on at the beginning of the script right?

Quote Originally Posted by death2mageox View Post
    congratz on release man this is one of the best scripts i used so far on oldschool. keep up the good work
    Thanks a lot dude! I'm keep updating and get it perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by mikebrookbrook View Post
    my smart scrren is showing up white any suggestions on how to fix it
    I wish I knew this lol, it happens to me a lot tbh. Try restarting simba, then restart your computer. Also, when you start the script don't touch anything till the smart loads. That sometimes helps for me!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I'm looking forward to the prayer add, when do you think you'll release that?

For the Run-part, do like this, active run in the beginning of the script, than add a randomtimer to check if run is activated, if not --> activate. This will also act as an anti-ban
    Respect your elders.

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information