Thread: Four 1m/h methods [X]

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Default Four 1m/h methods [X]

Super simple guide for 5 different methods to make 1m+ an hour, I know there are tons of ways to make GP in rs but these are pretty simple.

I will have massive money making guide up sometime in the future, my basic flipping guide is already up.
    --------

Tanning Hides:
    Currently Red and Black dragon hides tan for 1m+ an hour (Two here methods)

Method:
    • You buy Black Dragonhide in the grand exchange for med price, you travel to alkarid. (North of Lumbridge)
    • From there you go from bank to tanner and tan your dragonhide into dragon leather, repeat till out of hides and sell for med (amounting in profit) .

Warning:
    ALWAYS view the source pasted at the bottom of this thread to see if method results in profit.
    Also always make sure it sells before buying massive amounts of the dragonhide (For example Red dragon leather is sometimes difficult to sell for medium).

--------

Sinister Keys:
    You buy sinister keys and use them on a chest to get herbs which sell for profit.
    The herbs you get are:
    • Grimy Harralandar x2
    • Grimy Ranarr x3
    • Grimy Irit x1
    • Grimy Avantoe x1
    • Grimy Kwuarm x1
    • Grimy Torstol x1

Requirements:
    • 49 Agility
    • Some cash (The more the better to buy keys)
    • Antipoison potions/just drink a super at bank
    • Watchtower Teleport Tabs
    • Combat level 91 or higher so you don't get attacked
    • Higher the agility level the better
    • A Pak Yak (Not necessary but the better the familiar the more keys you can do in one trip)
    • Rings of dueling/Glory Amulets or some form of easy teleport that you can wear

Method:
    Step 1: Make the required purchases
    Step 2: Set up your inventory how you see best, with those items
    Step 3: Teleport to watchtower using your tele tab
    Step 4: Run over to the dungeon as shown in the picture below

Step 5: Enter the Dungeon. Bats here are level 27, so you must be 55 or higher for them to not be aggressive
    Step 6: Run to the east and down a bit, until you come to a balancing ledge you must cross. This requires level 40 agility.
    Step 7: Enter the Obstacle Pipe nearby the Chaos Druid Warriors
    Step 8: You are now in a room with 6 level 45 Skeletons, which you need to be 91 or higher for no aggression, and a chest.
    Click on the chest, one of your keys will be used, and you will recieve the 9 herbs stated above. BEWARE for the first time, and everytime your antipoison wears off, you will be poisoned from the chest.
    Step 9: Repeat into all your keys are used. If you have a summoning familiar such as the War Tortoise, open the chest however many times the herbs will fit with the Beast of Burden. Store, then repeat chest opening
    Step 10: Use your Ring of Dueling (preffered if you have a familiar) or Amulet of Glory or other wearable teleport and get back to a bank.
    Repeat!

Warning:
    Again always check prices in the link I paste at the bottom of this thread.

-----

Hunting Grenwalls:
    This is a whopping 2m/h method

Requirements:
    77 hunter

Method:
    Direct quote:
    The best method of hunting Grenwalls is to catch them in combination with pawyas. Players should take a Fruit Bat familiar with at least 100 Fruitfall scrolls to a hunter spot that contains both Grenwalls and Pawyas. Surround a Grenwall spawn location with three traps (baited with Raw Pawya Meat) and use the remaining two (baited with Papayas) to hunt pawyas. Continually cast Fruitfall to replenish the supply of papayas and if necessary bait 3 traps, instead of two, with papayas if Pawya Meat supplies run low.

Bank at Lletya when you have a full inventory of herbs, or the nearby deposit box (Available after Deadliest Catch quest). This method will enable you to obtain roughly 1k Grenwall Spikes per hour and approx. 100k to 150k worth of high level herbs. It is possible to get Papaya tree seeds as loot, though this is rare.

Note: Dropping herbs and 'camping' with multiple fruit bat pouches is not an effective training method. This will only gain you 10-15k hunter experience per hour more than banking them and about 200-300 more spikes per hour. This may have changed with the recent deposit box addition. For faster experience, it is recommended to take at least three Hunter Potions (4) with each trip, and possibly some Scentless Potion.

A second method of hunting Grenwalls involves pre-buying Raw Pawya Meat and using a banking method to run trips between Lletya and one of the multiple Grenwall locations. Using this method you can achieve a higher catch rate per hour and an expert hunter can receive between 700-1700 spikes/h and 100-105k xp/h. Using a banking method allows you to use a level boosting familiar such as an Arctic Bear or a BoB (Beast of Burden) like a War Tortoise or Yak. A player would start at Lletya with 5 Box Traps, 1 Teleport Crystal, their Grenwall Spike stack and a replacement pouch if they will be unable to complete the trip in the time remaining on the current familiar, then fill the remaining inventory space with Raw Pawya Meat.
    Sources:
    http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/User:IdkWhatsRc/Money
    (Many money making methods, just read them and watch his videos)
    http://rsjedi.proboards.com/index.cg...ay&thread=6139

Anti-Leech Movement Prevent Leeching Spread the word
    Insanity 60 Days (Killer workout)
    XoL Blog (Workouts/RS/Misc)

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    519 Post(s)

I know for sure that the hunter one is very iffy on selling your hunter rewards- at 99 hunter its hard to get even 1.5M/hr and the spots are usually occupied

I like the black dragonhide idea but I've never tried it- do I need a crafting level for that?

The herb run with sinister keys is decent but herb prices tend to change rapidly on the lower level expensive herbs. Plus it is extremely tedious with all the teleports and summoning.

Overall great guide Sure to try the AlKharid one
    You have permission to steal anything I've ever made...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    147 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph D View Post
    I know for sure that the hunter one is very iffy on selling your hunter rewards- at 99 hunter its hard to get even 1.5M/hr and the spots are usually occupied

I like the black dragonhide idea but I've never tried it- do I need a crafting level for that?

The herb run with sinister keys is decent but herb prices tend to change rapidly on the lower level expensive herbs. Plus it is extremely tedious with all the teleports and summoning.

Overall great guide Sure to try the AlKharid one
    You don't need any quests or levels to tan hides. By the way check the prices - green or blue dragonhide can be more profitable, than black, or it could be the other way around

Nice guide, [XoL]. I am sure it will help our members.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    519 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Im New Sry View Post
    You don't need any quests or levels to tan hides. By the way check the prices - green or blue dragonhide can be more profitable, than black, or it could be the other way around

Nice guide, [XoL]. I am sure it will help our members.
    Must have been thinking about dragonleather item crafting. And wasn't royal D'hide the most profitable? Up to like 4M/hr at one point?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

I personally tried royal D'hide but it wouldn't sell for the life of me.
    Check the source I put on the guide it has up to date prices/profits

Anti-Leech Movement Prevent Leeching Spread the word
    Insanity 60 Days (Killer workout)
    XoL Blog (Workouts/RS/Misc)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Nice guides! Keep it coming!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    218 Post(s)

Nice guide. My only reservation is that grenwalls is bot infested to the max.. almost more than LRC I believe?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    519 Post(s)

BlackDH 4718 leather 5118 = 400gp
    BlueDH 2667 leather 2902 = 235gp
    GreenDH 2035 leather 2281 = 246gp
    RedDH 3610 leather 4014 = 404gp
    RoyalDH 5215 leather 5586 = 371gp

I just did this... might make a script...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

BlackDH 4718 leather 5118 = 400gp
    BlueDH 2667 leather 2902 = 235gp
    GreenDH 2035 leather 2281 = 246gp
    RedDH 3610 leather 4014 = 404gp
    RoyalDH 5215 leather 5586 = 371gp

I just did this... might make a script...
    That might not be very accurate, prices of dhides and leather keeps changing because of people its one of the good items to flip on GE.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    519 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Haxz View Post
    That might not be very accurate, prices of dhides and leather keeps changing because of people its one of the good items to flip on GE.
    I just made that today like 2 hours ago... its accurate.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

I just made that today like 2 hours ago... its accurate.
    You're only counting with GE med price. Try actually buying it from the GE and count. I was like you once, thought the profit might be very high until I've done it

Btw, if you're checking the price with just using GE price, use this instead.
    http://merchanting.geupdate.com/crafting.php

I'm running tanner script now as I'm posting this.
    Last edited by Haxz; 04-05-2013 at 12:06 AM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    519 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Haxz View Post
    You're only counting with GE med price. Try actually buying it from the GE and count. I was like you once, thought the profit might be very high until I've done it

Btw, if you're checking the price with just using GE price, use this instead.
    http://merchanting.geupdate.com/crafting.php

I'm running tanner script now as I'm posting this.
    People like you are why the GE cannot run straight. If you wait overnight and put your offer 1gp over med you will have your hides by morning- works for me. Buy med, sell med.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

It is always the merchers that manipulate the prices of items. Oh well, at least I've tried explaining. Good luck with your tanner script

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    284 Post(s)

Yeah, i had a couple 1mil/hr methods, but some got released on pb

I spend ~30mins every couple nights skimming through rs wiki, you find some good methods

Always ones that die out and become good money again.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    89 Post(s)

Interesting may have to look into some of these. Need a good method for f2p money making too :P Need gp for 99 prayer f2p.
    FEEL FREE TO PM ME ABOUT ANYTHING! Will help over Teamviewer...just ask!! "WITH A NEW QUESTION COMES A NEW CHALLENGE"
    Silentcore's AIO Service team !!! Pm me if you want questing done or service done or post on thread ofc

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1475 Post(s)

Now make the scripts please

Creds to DannyRS for this wonderful sig!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

i dont think grenwalls are great cash anymore. Great for flipping still

Thread Information