Thread: [07] Xen's Teak Powerchopper

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Exclamation [07] Xen's Teak Powerchopper

Closed and removed due to false statements of sir RJJ(98)<(probably his real year of origin), that obviously have a huge lack of brain capacity.
    I understand his problems he is only 17 years old so of course he has alot of false assumptions he has to shoot out, that's what every other fagget such as himself would do. I know the type. To be honest I feel a little sorry for him, being as dumb as he is. (If you have no idea what I'm taking about just scroll down and look at his retarded comments, seems like someone is mad that he doesn't have the brain capacity to script.)

Will be using this flawless script myself and will not be republished. Go use miles' script instead that doesn't work

Thank you for your time and sorry to disappoint you viewers

Blank script:-v
    XensTeakPowerchopper.simba
    Last edited by Xenius; 04-08-2013 at 12:18 PM. Reason: SJJ is a newfag who thinks hes boss even though he can't read *HILARIOUS*

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

This is an exact copy of http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100247

but you changed the writeln's... you didn't even bother to comment out some of the guys comments. Here is his original upload incase he tries to change anything:

Removed#Justin

You didn't improve his script any, all you did was change the color, but you still have the same waits..
    Last edited by Justin; 04-08-2013 at 12:49 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

You obviously can't read, for the first, this guys script sucks, it cuts, but it won't detect full inventory when you have one as long as it's targeting the trees which it does 24/7, the script won't auto-login either, I've made it MUCH faster, STABLE and whatsoever, try to read the script over again you obviously have some kind of lack of brain capacity.

EDIT: Before making some stupid ass comment you might as well go back to school you've obviously dumb and stubborn pfft, you didn't even care to read the whole thread, credits have been posted and more.
    Last edited by Xenius; 04-08-2013 at 11:27 AM.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xenius View Post
    You obviously can't read, for the first, this guys script sucks, it cuts, but it won't detect full inventory when you have one as long as it's targeting the trees which it does 24/7, the script won't auto-login either, I've made it MUCH faster, STABLE and whatsoever, try to read the script over again you obviously have some kind of lack of brain capacity.
    Don't even try to fight yourself out, look at the main loop, spot the differece:

Simba Code:
    begin
      ClearDebug;
      Smart_FixSpeed := True;
      SetUpSRL;
      ActivateClient;
      DeclarePlayer;
      LoginPlayer;
      writeln('starting script...');
      makecompass(90);
      writeln('script started!');
      wait(10)
      repeat
            MakeCompass(90);
            ChopTree;
            Antiban;
            DropLogs;
      until(false)
      repeat
          if not Waitfunc(@LoggedIn, 10, 10000) then
          if not Waitfunc(@LogInPlayer, 30000, 300000) then
            Terminate('Player logged out and could not log back in');
        if LobbyScreen then
        begin
            Terminate('in lobby could not play')
          else
        end;
      until false;
    end.
    Simba Code:
    begin
      ClearDebug;
      Smart_FixSpeed := True;
      SetUpSRL;
      ActivateClient;
      DeclarePlayer;
      LoginPlayer;
      StartUp;
      writeln('Starting the script.');
      makecompass(90);
      writeln('Xens Teak Powerchopper has succesfully started.');
      wait(10)
      repeat
            MakeCompass(90);
            ChopTree;
            Antiban;
            DropLogs;
      until(false)
      repeat
          if not Waitfunc(@LogInPlayer, 30000, 300000) then
            Terminate('Player logged out and could not log back in');
        if LobbyScreen then
        begin
            Terminate('In lobby could not start')
          else
        end;
      until false;
    end.

Let's compare the antiban procedure:

Simba Code:
    Procedure antiBan;
    begin
      //writeln('Antiban Debug');  //Disabled for now
      Case Random(125) Of
        1: HoverSkill(skill_hitpoints, false);
        3: Boredhuman;
        5: PickUpMouse;
        6: RandomMovement;
        7: RandomRClick;
        8: MakeCompass('random');
      end;
    end;

Simba Code:
    Procedure antiBan;
    begin
      //writeln('antiban debug!');
      Case Random(130) Of
        1: HoverSkill(skill_hitpoints, false);
        3: Boredhuman;
        5: PickUpMouse;
        6: RandomMovement;
        7: RandomRClick;
        8: MakeCompass('random');
      end;
    end;

All you did was change the tree color and made different writeln's, you thought I wouldn't catch you but jokes on you I stalk this section 24-6 looking for people like you. You didn't even have the decency of mentioning him in tags with your plagiarized script

Now go visit the tut section: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67691

A nice YoHoJo vid to get you started.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I'm seriously laughing my ass off right now, you're beyond hilarious. As stated above and in the original post, I've credited the orginal creator, there was alot of flaws I found while using his script and thought I would help the community by fixing those flaws and reupload my own version of this. Simply improved his script so it's actually useable, there was no attempt in hiding this and I honestly have no idea what you've getting butthurt about?

I've deleted my script and my thread due to this incompetence from you, and will be using this flawless one for personal gain instead. Then you have nothing to whine about, everyone's happy.

Peace

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

You keep thinking you're a smart guy: "This is an exact copy" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Go troll somewhere else, you're useless at stating facts, you come with your assumptions and think you're better then the rest, do us all a favor and gtfo these forums.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

I'm seriously laughing my ass off right now, you're beyond hilarious. As stated above and in the original post, I've credited the orginal creator, there was alot of flaws I found while using his script and thought I would help the community by fixing those flaws and reupload my own version of this. Simply improved his script so it's actually useable, there was no attempt in hiding this and I honestly have no idea what you've getting butthurt about?

I've deleted my script and my thread due to this incompetence from you, and will be using this flawless one for personal gain instead. Then you have nothing to whine about, everyone's happy.

Peace
    You can't just copy and paste someones script and then "credit" them. In that case I'll just copy wthomas Essance miner and changed 2 DTM's and then say "oh credits to wthomas"You have to contact them, ask for permission, and once they give it to you, ATLEAST improve it, seriously, if a broken color was all he had to fix then you should have just said that on his thread. This thread is a waste of forum space.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

What is the problem with you HONESTLY do you have ZERO brain capacity beyond that thick skull of yours? I'm not going to repeat myself, the broken colour was not the only problem, and I've already told you the problems. If you actually had the slightest bit of brain, you would've figured it out by looking at this short script.

I'm not going to comment any further on your stupidity as this is obviously a waste of time and forum space. You're a newfag that thinks hes boss I get it, but you don't fool me child.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

The orginal script of miles were only capable of cutting trees. Every thing else fails, dropping and auto-login. I fixed that and reuploaded a flawless version, why do you have to bitch about that I make a publish on my first post? I bet it has something to do with you never had the brain to even write a line of code, it's obvious to tell from all those assumptions you're making.

*Welcome to the kids world I'm just thinking*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RJJ95 View Post
    All you did was change the tree color and made different writeln's, you thought I wouldn't catch you but jokes on you I stalk this section 24-6 looking for people like you. You didn't even have the decency of mentioning him in tags with your plagiarized script

Now go visit the tut section: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67691

A nice YoHoJo vid to get you started.
    I LOL MY FUCKING ASS OFF, you're too dead hilarious, you can't either read or understand English, I'm guessing it's both when you're 17 years old thinking you're one of the big bosses "ohh I'm going to curse out some people today so I can feel better about my shitty life" well mission accomplished.

Hahahaahahahahah are you serious? You gonna lecture me about a script I just made flawless 30 minutes ago, and then you don't even see half of it, dude no offense but you're too dumb for me, I'm not going to have some stupid 17 yo child drag me down into his pathetic "24/6" fappin cave where he wants all his boyfriends to come and join lmfao, you're a joke. Please write some more assumptions so I can laugh some more.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

I'm not going to comment any further on your stupidity.
    Comments two more times lol.

It is also frowned upon to post more than once in a row.

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

Annnnd we are done.

Closed.

Forum account issues? Please send me a PM

Thread Information