View Poll Results: Which Runescape bot was the best?

Voters
89. This poll is closed
  • Aryan

3 3.37%
  • Autorune

8 8.99%
  • iBot

0 0%
  • Nexus

27 30.34%
  • RSbot

9 10.11%
  • RiD

9 10.11%
  • Tribot

4 4.49%
  • Runedream

0 0%
  • Rsbuddy

28 31.46%
  • Autofighter

1 1.12%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best bot of al time (excluding Simba)

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Damn I can't beeline I forgot about kbot sorry I'd can't add to poll lol

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    238 Post(s)

Aryan was tha bomb...until I logged in one day and every single character I had ever even logged into using their client was banned .
    Haven't used any other bots.

Runescape News and General & Skill Guides
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    545 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PartyShanked View Post
    However... Nexus always had the most reliable scripts! And of course they NAILED the web walking! AND THAT SLAYER BOT. Was nursing a semi watching that bot run for the first time.

So it was a tough call!
    I miss that thread they had on rsbots.net with the top longest progress reports from each script.
    100+ Pages to go through and it was incredible seeing the run times, xp gains and profits

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Nexus, not even sure why anyone's comparing anything to it..

Oi.. RSBuddy was pretty good while it lasted as well..

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quoted
    254 Post(s)

Nexus has really been the best for me. I bought a couple auths from a friend that went to the navy for a couple mills and it was just awesome to run soul wars literally 24/7 without any problems.

Script source code available here: Github

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    68 Post(s)

besides Simba, I think its RSBuddy. It was a featherweight in terms of CPU/RAM usage but still had good stability+lots of scripters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Autorune[direct server interaction]
    Absolute win.
    You would get roughly 1trill/hour with the PHspawnerPro.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    863 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Oi.. RSBuddy was pretty good while it lasted as well..
    Yup, true, but NeXus was flawless

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ollybest View Post
    Nexus, the the client and script quality is un-comparable to anything else.
    I must agree, loved it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Four View Post
    I miss that thread they had on rsbots.net with the top longest progress reports from each script.
    100+ Pages to go through and it was incredible seeing the run times, xp gains and profits
    Yeah it was always kind of ridiculous...
    Although saying that I have a few 3day+ proggies from when I ran the Frost Dragon Killer and iDungeon on RSBuddy!

Runescape News and General & Skill Guides
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    545 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PartyShanked View Post
    Yeah it was always kind of ridiculous...
    Although saying that I have a few 3day+ proggies from when I ran the Frost Dragon Killer and iDungeon on RSBuddy!
    Lol
    No one could beat the 17 day soul war proggy from AutoSoulWarsPro on RSBots.net and, I remember seeing a 10 day AutoMiner

It was awesome whenever there was a week where the jmods announced there would be no updated this week = Everyone botted continuously that week to reach as much runnning time as they could ^^

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    275 Post(s)

I used RSbot some where back between 2008-2009, the Revived Caviak Script was the best script ever made in my opinion, was perfect, am trying to make something like it for Simba.
    With that said, it was basically the only great script on it, the rest were just average or above average, also it got me a two week ban on my noob.

I choose my best Bot client as RsBuddy, it was the only client i pretty much trusted to leave overnight on two different accounts to do any activity, i trained one account from level 3 to 84 using Rsbot in 2008 on hobgoblins at the goblin mines in f2p wildy, and then again at 2011 i trained it in some odd 3 months from level 82 to level 123 and 79 summong and its got enough charms for 85 summoning.
    I trained for 3 months at the Ice warriors inside the Chaos tunnels with Guthans, the fighter would switch to Guthans when it got below a certain amount of Hp then switch back to my normal gear, i almost never repaired my guthans + it picked up all charms and good loot and alched a lot of the items, it was brilliant, i pretty much maxed melee at that spot and got no ban, the auto summoning script was flawless, auto guild altar flawless, everything was flawless.

But the best part was the IdungenPro, to this day i have no clue how DG works, but i got 91 on my main and 80 on my noob from the script my friend bought and gave me the info for, it would do single Cs6 and then reset ring, just flawless, i wanted all the f2p dg items for Pkri's, and i got them.

I found no bot that compared to it, its free script were amazing and perfect, updated frequently just one issue i had with it: Silent hackers.

At one point i was using the DG bot and then i got Ddosed out of no where, and some dude went on my account, i was lucky had bankpin and never put it into rsbuddy, after that happened i pmed my friend on irc my pw and told him to change it without telling me the new pw then formatted and never used Rsbuddy again (Finished all that i needed from both accounts so didn't need it anymore and retired from rs), other than the odd Ddos/hacking Cases, it was perfect, Auto agility for every course auto thieving auto fletching.. It had a script for EVERYTHING and they all worked perfectly and most were free.

In 3 months i trained an account with 84 Cmb and some 800 overall to 123 F2p/133 p2p with an odd 1500 Overall, maxed all necessarily skills (70 cooking, 53 thieving etc.. Just skills needed for quests that are important, i never skilled).

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samerdl View Post
    I used RSbot some where back between 2008-2009, the Revived Caviak Script was the best script ever made in my opinion, was perfect, am trying to make something like it for Simba.
    With that said, it was basically the only great script on it, the rest were just average or above average, also it got me a two week ban on my noob.

I choose my best Bot client as RsBuddy, it was the only client i pretty much trusted to leave overnight on two different accounts to do any activity, i trained one account from level 3 to 84 using Rsbot in 2008 on hobgoblins at the goblin mines in f2p wildy, and then again at 2011 i trained it in some odd 3 months from level 82 to level 123 and 79 summong and its got enough charms for 85 summoning.
    I trained for 3 months at the Ice warriors inside the Chaos tunnels with Guthans, the fighter would switch to Guthans when it got below a certain amount of Hp then switch back to my normal gear, i almost never repaired my guthans + it picked up all charms and good loot and alched a lot of the items, it was brilliant, i pretty much maxed melee at that spot and got no ban, the auto summoning script was flawless, auto guild altar flawless, everything was flawless.

But the best part was the IdungenPro, to this day i have no clue how DG works, but i got 91 on my main and 80 on my noob from the script my friend bought and gave me the info for, it would do single Cs6 and then reset ring, just flawless, i wanted all the f2p dg items for Pkri's, and i got them.

I found no bot that compared to it, its free script were amazing and perfect, updated frequently just one issue i had with it: Silent hackers.

At one point i was using the DG bot and then i got Ddosed out of no where, and some dude went on my account, i was lucky had bankpin and never put it into rsbuddy, after that happened i pmed my friend on irc my pw and told him to change it without telling me the new pw then formatted and never used Rsbuddy again (Finished all that i needed from both accounts so didn't need it anymore and retired from rs), other than the odd Ddos/hacking Cases, it was perfect, Auto agility for every course auto thieving auto fletching.. It had a script for EVERYTHING and they all worked perfectly and most were free.

In 3 months i trained an account with 84 Cmb and some 800 overall to 123 F2p/133 p2p with an odd 1500 Overall, maxed all necessarily skills (70 cooking, 53 thieving etc.. Just skills needed for quests that are important, i never skilled).
    You were not hacked from RSbuddy they didn't hack their users

Powerbot did and still does

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    275 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Officer Barbrady View Post

I only used Two java bots: RSbot - did nothing to me over the years, and Rsbuddy. I don't think i clicked on any Java drive by links or any random files because i downloaded it from their site.. But hey.. I think it still is a great bot lol, maybe am just a single case but am not mad.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    106 Post(s)

i had a load from perfectus a few years back, multiple 99's, a load of money made and loads of 85+ slayer acccounts.

only thing i did wrong was i had 1 account banned at the start of my botting in SW, but that was my fault really ... it had been going for over a week aha

i just loved leaving slayer running for few days and coming back to close to 1m xp gained ... and then moving on to abysal demons for 1.5m gp/hr until maxed melee and range.

literally havent been on runescape since the fall of nexus until i read about the oldschool server a few days ago, hopefully some more 99's to come

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

Must be Aryan because of it's legacy: most subsequent java bots (including rsbuddy, powerbot, Nexus/iBot and that bot from RSD which powerbot v1 was based on) used the scripting structure of Aryan. I gotta dig a bit in my memory but iirc a lot of the first good scripts for powerbot were actually ported Aryan scripts.
    Aryan worked btw by decompiling and deobfuscating the client, then modifying it. That's also how it got killed: Jagex upped the obfuscation big time and added lots of modification checks.
    That Chinese bot, RSDemon, most likely impacted the RS community the most because it lead to 2007-12-10 and has since been the only rs2 bot you could run 50+ clients with at one computer. It had an incredible ban rate, but in those few days it could run before you got banned, it already raped yews like no other.
    Last edited by Markus; 04-17-2013 at 10:21 AM.
    I made a new script, check it out!.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
    Must be Aryan because of it's legacy: most subsequent java bots (including rsbuddy, powerbot, Nexus/iBot and that bot from RSD which powerbot v1 was based on) used the scripting structure of Aryan. I gotta dig a bit in my memory but iirc a lot of the first good scripts for powerbot were actually ported Aryan scripts.
    Aryan worked btw by decompiling and deobfuscating the client, then modifying it. That's also how it got killed: Jagex upped the obfuscation big time and added lots of modification checks.
    That Chinese bot, RSDemon, most likely impacted the RS community the most because it lead to 2007-12-10 and has since been the only rs2 bot you could run 50+ clients with at one computer. It had an incredible ban rate, but in those few days it could run before you got banned, it already raped yews like no other.
    IDK.... that autorune direct server interaction spawning items and attacking NPC's sounds pretty bad-ass

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    504 Post(s)

You keep saying that there is not enough space on the pole but some of the things you listed are the same things or not even fully developed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

Powerbot has/had many very good scripters, the management are a bunch of morons though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Officer Barbrady View Post

Eh a handfull of scripters put malicious code in that did things like make people trade them all their stuff if they entered and said a code word and stuff like that, I don't think the entity in itself hacked people.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

I'd have to say RID (Robotzindisguise) as safety is a big thing for me when it comes to botting on my lovely account!
    <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Man those were the times when you could run your rsbots bot for days and nothing would happen. Do you guys think there will ever be another nexus equivalent?

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by guiltyinstncts View Post
    Man those were the times when you could run your rsbots bot for days and nothing would happen. Do you guys think there will ever be another nexus equivalent?
    Run for days? We can already do that

Progress Report:
    ========AshamanApeAtoll=========
    ==========Version: 2.0==========
    Time Running: 1 Week, 6 Hours, 41 Minutes and 45 Seconds
    Experience Earned: 7173412
    Experience/Hour: 41062
    ================================

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    717 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaman88 View Post

Progress Report:
    Time Running: 1 Year,9 Months, 3 Weeks, 6 Hours, 41 Minutes and 45 Seconds
    wat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Lmao nice bro , do you think in time we would have the same for runescape classic? As more people clearly play that... also I think it would be an awesome idea if you lot allowed for premium scripts that way people would compete and make good scripts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaman88 View Post

Progress Report:
    Time Running: 1 Week, 6 Hours, 41 Minutes and 45 Seconds

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information