Thread: To All Developers/Scripters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Thumbs up To All Developers/Scripters

You Guys Are Awesome!!

I mean it, each and every one of you who have contributed, both past and present... I know I speak for myself now (but surely for others as well) that you have saved me countless hours, sacrificed countless of your own hours to bring back fun to the game and not let me have to worry about grinding and rage-quitting, and for that I am forever grateful.

And it really sucks that my knowledge of scripting is basic that I can't quite contribute as of yet, but hopefully one day I will be able to and give back to this awesome community!

I've only used a couple of scripts, by Flight and BMWxi, both fishing, and I was simply blown away at the simplicity and power behind it all! Hopefully in time I'll be able to test out other scripts by the rest of you and offer feedback and troubleshooting to others where possible.

Now don't get me wrong, I love Runescape, to an extent, and if you have to spend weeks leveling a single skill to enjoy some of the awesome content in the game then what is the point? Where is the fun in that?

I have a 8-5 job, so it's ideal for me to run the script during that time and when I get home to just enjoy the game as it was meant to be... So once again, thank you so very much!

Now I have a question, which probably has been answered before, but my search terms must be inferior then;

What is the safest way to "bot" without risking account deletion? And please no "simple: don't bot!" answers please! Do I have to configure each script I use in such a way to make it safer? Do I have to monitor the account every so often (that I already do)? Are there any tips and tricks you seasoned veterans can share?

Also, can someone point me in the direction of some recent scripts that are working with the current Runescape, that isn't severely broken or risky to use? I've tried a couple, but after reading a lot of comments they seem to be outdated, or rather an update that Jagex made has made them obsolete.

Thanks in advance, and thank you for taking the time to read this (even if you just skipped to this part!).

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    249 Post(s)

There are lots of great scripts. Lots of tutorials for learning too I remember when I first came to villavu, and I stared at scripts and understood none of it. The tutorial section helped vastly Ashaman's scripts work very well; I believe he has had a script run for 53 days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can 1+ this, because he speaks for a lot of people.

Thread Information