Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HaXzLumbySpinner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

working fairly decent so far - I've seen it solve a Mr. Hyde/Dr. Jekyl random already. One thing it gets messed up on though is if it talks to the crafting tutor. If the bot misclicks on the tutor the bot stops and a message pops up stating
    Found NickName
    ******** FOUND TALKING RANDOM TEXT********: Talk-to Crafting tutor
    Screenshot of: Solving Talking Random - Talk-to Crafting tutor 2 Minutes and 39 Seconds
    the bot then stops and you have to manually click out of the tutor. It wouldn't be too hard I think to just code the bot to recognize being in a chat with the tutor and exit itself.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

Think I got stuck in a random but,
    Haxz Flax Spinner
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++
    Trips Done : 39
    Trips / Hour : 26
    Total Bowstrings : 1092
    Bowstrings/ Hour : 753
    Time Ran : 1 Hours, 26 Minutes and 57 Seconds
    -------------------------------------------------------

Fairly good apart from randoms which I know can't be helped.

Thanks Haxz.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Works Pretty good but gets stuck up on randoms but thats no big, I usually pay attention to it. Sometimes it takes a little while to find stairs but great script really.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Working great best spinning bot I've used.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Haxz View Post
    If it gives you noted flax, it should be the amount of flax you had in your inventory. And if you appear to be in another place with noted flax, that means the SRL random solver failed. Random sent you somewhere along with your flax getting noted.

it siad nothign bc pc shut of and when i turned it all on the 3k bs was gone alone with 24k flex

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vigilante123 View Post
    working fairly decent so far - I've seen it solve a Mr. Hyde/Dr. Jekyl random already. One thing it gets messed up on though is if it talks to the crafting tutor. If the bot misclicks on the tutor the bot stops and a message pops up stating

the bot then stops and you have to manually click out of the tutor. It wouldn't be too hard I think to just code the bot to recognize being in a chat with the tutor and exit itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by sssmoked View Post
    Think I got stuck in a random but,
    Haxz Flax Spinner
    Trips Done : 39
    Trips / Hour : 26
    Total Bowstrings : 1092
    Bowstrings/ Hour : 753
    Time Ran : 1 Hours, 26 Minutes and 57 Seconds
    -------------------------------------------------------

Fairly good apart from randoms which I know can't be helped.

Thanks Haxz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fosome View Post
    Works Pretty good but gets stuck up on randoms but thats no big, I usually pay attention to it. Sometimes it takes a little while to find stairs but great script really.
    Randoms in not within my control, it's on the SRL include. If you wanna help Simba improve the anti-randoms, you can do it here. It solves quite some numbers of randoms, which is kinda good for a color bot already. It mostly messed up when your random NPC stacks with a lot of other NPC or randoms, as it cannot correctly find which one is yours.
    http://villavu.com/forum/showthread....t=stuck+random

Quote Originally Posted by benc0904 View Post
    Working great best spinning bot I've used.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by keprofs0uls View Post
    it siad nothign bc pc shut of and when i turned it all on the 3k bs was gone alone with 24k flex
    I don't think my script can shut off someone's pc lol. Unless your teamview or computer is hacked, and can be controlled by someone else. With all that items gone, I'm assuming you're hacked, try cleaning up your computer. My script will never try to withdraw all those items from your bank.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FINALLY FINALLY AND FINALLY A WORKING SCRIPT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
    THIS IS 100% STABLE WITH ABSOLOUTLY FLAWLESS YOU ARE MY IDOL <333333333333333.
    One thing you could also look into fixing is there seems to a lot of fail clicks when going downstairs.
    Maybe you can reduce letting the bot set up the camera view at the start?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Trips Done : 18
    Trips / Hour : 31
    Total Bowstrings : 504
    Bowstrings/ Hour : 892
    Time Ran : 33 Minutes and 54 Seconds
    -------------------------------------------------

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heyaiam View Post
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FINALLY FINALLY AND FINALLY A WORKING SCRIPT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
    THIS IS 100% STABLE WITH ABSOLOUTLY FLAWLESS YOU ARE MY IDOL <333333333333333.
    One thing you could also look into fixing is there seems to a lot of fail clicks when going downstairs.
    Maybe you can reduce letting the bot set up the camera view at the start?
    Thanks
    I might think of a way to fix the stairs finding if I'm going to use the script again. But for now, I can't think of anything good enough to click on the stairs, because not all areas at the stairs are clickable for it to go down. The colors finding are correct, its highlighting the stairs right, but it just can't click right. Unless I make it to only click the stairs after it stopped running/walking for it to click more accurate, but I like faster method, and clicking the stairs only after you stop walking, its a bit botlike

What do you mean by reduce letting the bot set up the camera?

Quote Originally Posted by mohammed49 View Post
    Trips Done : 18
    Trips / Hour : 31
    Total Bowstrings : 504
    Bowstrings/ Hour : 892
    Time Ran : 33 Minutes and 54 Seconds
    -------------------------------------------------
    Nice proggy. But you probably got your SRL combat randoms on, thats why getting a very low bowstrings/hour count.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

Randoms in not within my control, it's on the SRL include. If you wanna help Simba improve the anti-randoms, you can do it here. It solves quite some numbers of randoms, which is kinda good for a color bot already. It mostly messed up when your random NPC stacks with a lot of other NPC or randoms, as it cannot correctly find which one is yours.
    http://villavu.com/forum/showthread....t=stuck+random

Thanks!

I don't think my script can shut off someone's pc lol. Unless your teamview or computer is hacked, and can be controlled by someone else. With all that items gone, I'm assuming you're hacked, try cleaning up your computer. My script will never try to withdraw all those items from your bank.
    I meant to add onto that post sorry, I was suppose to put that I know its nothing to do with you.
    Sorry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

I suggest adding in a door opener, I like botting on low worlds and the door closes every 5-10 minutes =]

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zepha View Post
    I suggest adding in a door opener, I like botting on low worlds and the door closes every 5-10 minutes =]
    Wouldn't this cause more issues as it would either have to click on the same spot on the screen every loop or it would have to turn the camera so facing the door and click. The latter means more movement which could result in more faults?

I may be wrong, and if so would infact be a good feature.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Wouldn't this cause more issues as it would either have to click on the same spot on the screen every loop or it would have to turn the camera so facing the door and click. The latter means more movement which could result in more faults?

Doesn't matter, just looked and there is a door open feature already.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

I meant to add onto that post sorry, I was suppose to put that I know its nothing to do with you.
    Sorry
    I understand what you meant, didn't blame anyone on that

Quote Originally Posted by Zepha View Post

It is already implemented in the script. Please be patient for the script to find the door. I thought of trying to check on the door everytime before I go up the stairs, but like sssmoked said, it might cause more faults, and more botlike. Here's how it works...

The script will right click on ladder and choose go up option after all flax are done. If it does not find the option of going up after the right click, it means the mainscreen has moved a little, and script will rotate the screen little by little to find the stairs. If it finds the option and not going up to the top floor after 8 seconds, it will find the door, which I think is a better method to open the door. After opening the door, it may not find the stairs at the position it is right clicking, so it will rotate the screen until it find the stairs again. I made it so it knows when to rotate left and when to rotate right.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

I was watching it and noted the door, it works well actually.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Needs alot more work, gets stuck constantly. cant run for more then 15 mins

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fellowboy View Post
    Needs alot more work, gets stuck constantly. cant run for more then 15 mins
    Explain more in details. Where did it get stuck? What it is doing? What should be done? Screenshots are more appreciated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Does no randoms whatso ever, what is the "nickname" bit in the script used for?
    Randomly gets caught at both levels of castle and numerous other problems.
    iv got an idea, why not try implement a feature where when it dies it will run from lumby spawn back to bank. This could overcome the death to randoms issue.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

iv got an idea, why not try implement a feature where when it dies it will run from lumby spawn back to bank. This could overcome the death to randoms issue.
    Randoms are handled by SRL, not the script. It is mentioned on the first post. Nickname is used to detect randoms when it calls out your name.
    Numerous other problems? State it out.
    I'm too lazy to implement deathwalk for now. Maybe in the future. You can always set your combat randoms on so you run away from combat randoms, and you don't die that often.
    Last edited by Haxz; 04-18-2013 at 09:27 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

If you read up first you would understand.
    I have watched it complete several different random's, you have to input your nickname - 3-4 letters of your username.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Guys, I will not be updating this script anymore until I finished making my next script. I can still fix little bugs though if you guys found any. I'm almost done spinning all my flax. So I might as well just promote my sale here

Selling 40k bow strings! Offer your price!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Guys, I will not be updating this script anymore until I finished making my next script. I can still fix little bugs though if you guys found any. I'm almost done spinning all my flax. So I might as well just promote my sale here

Selling 40k bow strings! Offer your price!
    Great script Haxz! This and your flax picking one work well! +1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Munson View Post
    Great script Haxz! This and your flax picking one work well! +1
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

it is soooo good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

has a tendency to bounce around the close button on bank tab and doesnt actually close... anyone have an idea?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information