Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HaXzLumbySpinner

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by disbalex View Post
    has a tendency to bounce around the close button on bank tab and doesnt actually close... anyone have an idea?
    Not happened once with me, sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

running now, and only real problem i can find is it trying to click the stairs. mainly from spinning wheel, trying to click stairs to get up, usually moves mouse to far over and ends up missing it. but does get there eventually.

and also the randoms, but im sure they will get better eventually.

:edit:

1stflaxprogy.png

^^ first half decent run. stopped moments after this, (it was 2nd floor and said failed to bank).
    Last edited by hurky; 04-20-2013 at 10:55 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Where am I supposed to type my account's user-name and pass-word to?
    Didn't see something.
    Fixed now.
    It doesn't detect bank though.
    Last edited by Wirezzz; 04-20-2013 at 02:09 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Best progress with this bot yet:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++
    Haxz Flax Spinner
    Trips Done : 2
    Trips / Hour : 26
    Total Bowstrings : 56
    Bowstrings/ Hour : 735
    Time Ran : 4 Minutes and 34 Seconds
    -------------------------------------------------------

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

Was babysitting due to my nickname not being picked up in random's,
    Haxz Flax Spinner
    Trips Done : 100
    Trips / Hour : 40
    Total Bowstrings : 2800
    Bowstrings/ Hour : 1136
    Time Ran : 2 Hours, 27 Minutes and 52 Seconds
    -------------------------------------------------------

Will PM you back in morning too . Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

I know it is all about the speed, but because of the fact that it is "left click" on the bank, it hits banker many times, not bank. Then it runs back to make bs even that it couldnt take flax from bank... and over and over again... Can you make right click on bank and then use option bank ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by king pkar View Post
    I know it is all about the speed, but because of the fact that it is "left click" on the bank, it hits banker many times, not bank. Then it runs back to make bs even that it couldnt take flax from bank... and over and over again... Can you make right click on bank and then use option bank ?
    You can change the y-coordinate that the mouse should be clicking, I already added a +10 to it I believe. This is the disadvantage of clicking while moving because it might click on something further or misclick if the mouse is slow. Color of the bank booth can only be seen while moving to the bank booth, it cant be detected once you're in front of the bank booth.

If you can script, make a function to open the bank through banker if bank screen was not found. The banker is the only NPC on that floor, so it won't be hard to use MMdots with MMtoMS. I can't fix the script for now, I'm working on my next script before my membership runs out. Need to earn that money for my membership, else I can't be playing OSR anymore lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

I ran this flawless for about hour and a half so i gotta say u have done an amazing job with this script aswell
    If only every script here worked as well as urs :]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

The only thing I notice that is wrong with this script is that when banking the script clicks on the bank tutor and doesn't go through the options maybe add a right click? it will run with no inv or bowstring.

besides that it's pretty decent. Longest proggie i've had is about 30 minutes with no babysitting 1 hour with babysitting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

it just clicks in the bank then does nothing....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

it just freezez and stops when it goes to bank :/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Works good for me, Thanks man. Just have to baby sit it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

I have an issue for when it goes for banking it takes like 1 minute for it just standing at the top next to the staircase saying "fail" in simba client and after some time it realizes where it is

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sirrasmusdk View Post
    I have an issue for when it goes for banking it takes like 1 minute for it just standing at the top next to the staircase saying "fail" in simba client and after some time it realizes where it is
    I get this sometimes as well, also it does the same thing on the second floor trying to get back up to the third floor. It slowly rotates the screen and eventually changes floors, is this intentional?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

You mention you only started scripting after coming to villavu, when did you start learning and how long did it take to get a good grasp SRL? I have thinking about learning it myself breaks coming up so i'll have a lot of time.

Great script btw, made me like 11M from flaxing 10k flax and is still going.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Sorry guys, I had been busy irl and currently in progress of my fighter script, so I won't be able to update the script for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane900 View Post
    You mention you only started scripting after coming to villavu, when did you start learning and how long did it take to get a good grasp SRL? I have thinking about learning it myself breaks coming up so i'll have a lot of time.

Great script btw, made me like 11M from flaxing 10k flax and is still going.
    It took about one month to get a good grasp. It depends how fast can you understand how the code works. Once you understand it, it'll be easy to use it. It took me one week to complete my first construction script with only basic codes, and I really enjoyed the process. Then I made a lot of other scripts like cosmic runecrafter, astral runecrafter, wildy agility course and some others too. Learning everyday while scripting different things.

Btw, didn't know spinning flax can earn you that much. I'm struggling on getting profit to continue buying my membership, thought spinning flax was too low of a profit, so I tried to move to combat. Good job making that much profit. I only earned 2m+ from flaxing 40k flax lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

this bot is flawless, thank you very much!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

hi guys,
    I'm really confused here!!! Whenever I start the bot when I set the nickit says: [Error] C:\Usersno name\Downloads\HaxzLumbySpinner (2).simba(27:22): Unknown identifier 'bos' at line 26
    Compiling failed.
    What can i do about this one? Thank you!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mantanas View Post
    hi guys,
    I'm really confused here!!! Whenever I start the bot when I set the nickit says: [Error] C:\Usersno name\Downloads\HaxzLumbySpinner (2).simba(27:22): Unknown identifier 'bos' at line 26
    Compiling failed.
    What can i do about this one? Thank you!
    Delete the script and redownload. You probably typed something in the middle of the script.

You only need to setup the script by typing at line 10, 11, 12.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

removed! as requested by the script owner
    Last edited by ajg0001991; 04-28-2013 at 09:14 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ajg0001991 View Post
    hi every 1 been reading this thread and although this script runs perfect for some (it did for me for a wile) it doesnt for some and there is a few things that cud do with being sorted and it seems the scripter is very active but not planning an update anytime soon so i took the time to try make this script a a bit better and it seems to be running flawlessly for 3 hours on with 1k+ bs an hour so here is the updated version of the script

Attachment 20979

i take no credits for this as it is not my script and it was not really much effort to resolve the problems i was having with the script if at any point the scripter contacts me to remove this i will at no delay hope this helps u guys out and hope it helps haXz out to releive some pressure on him making the update
    Remove it now!

Clear up your inbox, can't PM you.
    Last edited by Haxz; 04-28-2013 at 09:04 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Haxz View Post
    Remove it now!

Clear up your inbox, can't PM you.
    removed man sry for posting just tryin to help other guys out just for feedback purposes can i ask why u wanted me to remove?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ajg0001991 View Post
    removed man sry for posting just tryin to help other guys out just for feedback purposes can i ask why u wanted me to remove?
    Your username and pass was in there lol. I don't really mind if people edited it to work better. Was just checking if there was any harmful codes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Haxz View Post
    Your username and pass was in there lol. I don't really mind if people edited it to work better. Was just checking if there was any harmful codes.

wow lol how did i not spot that lmao gna change it now ty for letting me know =) ... never upped a script with my user and pass in before quite a noob mistake for me lol oh well am i ok to re up it with ur permission m8 i can even send u the actual script and re up it yaself if u like ... and thnx agen
    Last edited by ajg0001991; 04-28-2013 at 09:26 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

You can do it like what you did just now, just upload it here. People can download it on their own risk.

You got a fine of 5M RSGP from me for putting your user and pass in the script, so I can renew my membership with the money. I saved your bank, you owe me that lolololol.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information