Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HaXzLumbySpinner

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Default HaXzLumbySpinner

Because of some of the flax spinner release, I'm gonna just name the title and script that way so user doesn't confuse which script or thread to open if they downloaded all of them.
    I decided to only release them after I finish spinning my flax, hoping the price won't drop. But I am greatly disappointed, bowstrings price dropped almost everyday. I spent one week time to pick and spin flax for only that little profit, that is not even enough to start up my game character and buy new membership lol. So I decided to release it now, depressed much.
    Would appreciate if someone buy bowstrings from me with a reasonable price lol

The script works great for me without enabling the combat randoms, but there's a risk that the character will die. It's just 28 flax anyway if you die. You can enable or disable to combat randoms at top of the script.
    The only problem with it is randoms that can't be solved, which is not the problem of the script. And there's also a problem when people keep closing the door preventing someone to get out. But my script opens up the door anyway. It's just that sometimes when they keep closing the door, it will bug my script as its not detecting its going up to the bank.

Please note that I only started scripting after I came to villavu with no scripting knowledge. So my script might not be better than Frement's flax spinner, since he's a SRL member.

Instructions:
    Sorry, I forgot to post the most important instruction
    Type "::toggleroof" without the "" in game to remove the roof in game.
    Fill in the constants at the TOP of the script, make sure you fill it all.
    Place flax in FIRST SLOT of your bank.
    Start at second floor with flax in your inventory.
    Give me feedback or bugs.
    You should know how to setup your Simba and bot before you use the script. READ ALL THE SETUP GUIDES. All questions not related to the script MIGHT not be entertained, depends.

Features:
    Fast enough.
    Does not type "28" to the chat like all other bots you see there lol, it only type if the "Enter Amount" has appeared at chatbox.
    Detects if you're at top or second floor.
    Going up and down the stairs will SHIFT the MAINSCREEN a little bit. I've added function that rotates the screen to recover it back.
    Opens the door to get in and get out, like a boss.
    Fast banking
    Fast detection of everything

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++
    Haxz Flax Spinner
    Trips Done : 51
    Trips / Hour : 40
    Total Bowstrings : 1428
    Bowstrings/ Hour : 1122
    Time Ran : 1 Hours, 16 Minutes and 21 Seconds
    -------------------------------------------------------

Donations of OSR Gold or membership of any kind are appreciated if you think this script helped you. I will be using the donations to start up and contribute more to the community.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Haxz; 06-02-2013 at 09:15 AM.

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1014 Post(s)

Congratulations on the first release, and don't let a member's rank keep you from following in their footsteps!

I do have a few things to note that I'm curious about. In many places you do the following prior to each color search, whereas you should only do it after using cts2:
    Simba Code:
    ColorToleranceSpeed(1);//default is 1, so there's no need to set it to 1 unless you change it
    Most of your FindObject functions were definitely made with ACA (there's nothing wrong with that), but you may find it better to use that simply as a template and pass in the unique values, such as color, tolerance, hue, and saturation each time to save a lot of space.
    When you click the box for spinning flax, you click a static set of positions, whereas something else you could do that would remain accurate even if the gui changes, is use a bitmap to find the bowstring symbol to click on instead. (yours works, but this is just a way to improve and learn).
    The following portion you use the stairs by clicking a static screen position with almost no randomness, I recommend using the ACA you discovered not long ago instead (and if that fails, look into MMtoMS):
    And finally, the last big thing I see to note is your SetupSRL2 method. I don't mean to sound offensive in any way, but considering the type of stuff it handles (like specific older versions of SIMBA from prior to your joining), I feel like you got that code from someone else's script. Try giving credits to anyone you borrow code from, please. If I'm incorrect, then I'm sorry, I'm just trying to be helpful all in all.

Good luck on further pursuits!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

running now.
    just some things in noticed:
    when going downstairs, it has some trouble finding the stairs and cklicking down. instead it hovers over the stair edge.
    also, some1 whit a granite maul was standing at the bank. it just keep hovering over the maul, not the bank.

can't get it to run longer than 5 min.

looking forward in a updated version!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Congratulations on the first release, and don't let a member's rank keep you from following in their footsteps!

I do have a few things to note that I'm curious about. In many places you do the following prior to each color search, whereas you should only do it after using cts2:
    Simba Code:
    ColorToleranceSpeed(1);//default is 1, so there's no need to set it to 1 unless you change it
    Most of your FindObject functions were definitely made with ACA (there's nothing wrong with that), but you may find it better to use that simply as a template and pass in the unique values, such as color, tolerance, hue, and saturation each time to save a lot of space.
    When you click the box for spinning flax, you click a static set of positions, whereas something else you could do that would remain accurate even if the gui changes, is use a bitmap to find the bowstring symbol to click on instead. (yours works, but this is just a way to improve and learn).
    The following portion you use the stairs by clicking a static screen position with almost no randomness, I recommend using the ACA you discovered not long ago instead (and if that fails, look into MMtoMS):
    And finally, the last big thing I see to note is your SetupSRL2 method. I don't mean to sound offensive in any way, but considering the type of stuff it handles (like specific older versions of SIMBA from prior to your joining), I feel like you got that code from someone else's script. Try giving credits to anyone you borrow code from, please. If I'm incorrect, then I'm sorry, I'm just trying to be helpful all in all.

Good luck on further pursuits!
    For the CTS, I also didn't want to do it like that. Sometimes it just won't find the color but in fact the color exists. I was thinking maybe some antirandoms or something in SRL include didn't change back the CTS. So I just set it do do CTS1 for every function that uses CTS1.

Those findobject functions, and every part are script, are written by myself (Proggy, declareplayers and original SetupSRL are probably not), maybe with a little reference from ACA, can't really remember. Findobject function was written way back when I started scripting, and I copy and pasted it for every findobject functions I need in my scripts, and just edit according to what I wanted. So there might be a lot of variables that are not used in the function, but it didn't affect the script anyway, so I didn't really care.

The box for spinning wheel is created from object findings with colors, didn't used mousebox for that (if thats what you meant). That isn't a problem since the TPA finding is quite accurate for the spinning wheel. If you could, please explain more about using a bitmap and find bowstring symbol, didn't really understand that part.

For the stairs, which is my main problem before I used the rotate screen to find it again. I thought of using colors, but I think it just wouldn't work well. Color is similar with surroundings, even with player clothes sometimes. I can do a mousebox so there's randomness in that part, but I think it wouldn't be efficient, however its less detectable. I also thought of using MMtoMS. But sometimes the stairs doesn't even exist in the mainscreen, so it wouldn't actually work.

For SetupSRL2, it was intended to make the refreshbar to 40, so it lowers cpu usage for me. But not really sure if it still works now. I used to always do that so I don't lag my computer. SetupSRL has changed since the old times, so I wouldn't be someone that copy that function
    FYI, I probably joined this community earlier than you, and I'm not afraid to say that the account was banned because some mod's silly decision making. I've quitted RS and SRL since I was banned, a little disappointed because nobody believes me. Now I'm back since I only got one unit for my semester, had a lot of free time.

A big thanks for the feedback and advice! Up until now, I never had someone giving that much advice on my scripts
    Last edited by Haxz; 04-17-2013 at 02:06 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by piepolo View Post
    running now.
    just some things in noticed:
    when going downstairs, it has some trouble finding the stairs and cklicking down. instead it hovers over the stair edge.
    also, some1 whit a granite maul was standing at the bank. it just keep hovering over the maul, not the bank.

can't get it to run longer than 5 min.

looking forward in a updated version!
    Change a world and try again lol. Since its a color bot, I've got no control over that. And yeah, the stairs finding is quite unreliable despite it highlights the stairs correctly, but it still finds it somehow after a few tries, sometimes it can find it in just one time. Will try to think of another more reliable way to find the stairs if I am still gonna use the script.
    Where did you actually get stuck and not able to run the script for more than 5 minutes?

EDIT: Also, post a screenshot if the color finding is finding for other things such as maul. That will help in fixing the script

EDIT2:
    Sorry, I forgot to post the most important instruction
    Type "::toggleroof" without the "" in game to remove the roof in game.
    Last edited by Haxz; 04-17-2013 at 02:19 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Your flax script is really well made, so I'll try this and post a proggy.
    (My flax stopped due to a random so I couldn't get a proggy but it lasted 8 hours with good results, roughly 810/h
    Last edited by Zepha; 04-17-2013 at 02:48 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zepha View Post
    Your flax script is really well made, so I'll try this and post a proggy.
    (My flax stopped due to a random so I couldn't get a proggy but it lasted 8 hours with good results, roughly 810/h)

One question, my nickname ingame is "..." when I put ... in, it doesn't register the nickname to my email?
    Don't put space or other symbols in it. Also, remove your name after this, Jagex or some other people might be a threat to your account And thanks!
    I've never even got the flax picker to run that long before lol.

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1014 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Haxz View Post
    For the CTS, I also didn't want to do it like that. Sometimes it just won't find the color but in fact the color exists. I was thinking maybe some antirandoms or something in SRL include didn't change back the CTS. So I just set it do do CTS1 for every function that uses CTS1.

Those findobject functions, and every part are script, are written by myself, maybe with a little reference from ACA. Findobject function was written way back when I started scripting, and I copy and pasted it for every findobject functions I need in my scripts, and just edit according to what I wanted. So there might be a lot of variables that are not used in the function, but it didn't affect the script anyway, so I didn't really care.

The box for spinning wheel is created from object findings with colors, didn't used mousebox for that (if thats what you meant). That isn't a problem since the TPA finding is quite accurate for the spinning wheel. If you could, please explain more about using a bitmap and find bowstring symbol, didn't really understand that part.

For the stairs, which is my main problem before I used the rotate screen to find it again. I thought of using colors, but I think it just wouldn't work well. Color is similar with surroundings, even with player clothes sometimes. I can do a mousebox so there's randomness in that part, but I think it wouldn't be efficient, however its less detectable. I also thought of using MMtoMS. But sometimes the stairs doesn't even exist in the mainscreen, so it wouldn't actually work.

For SetupSRL2, it was intended to make the refreshbar to 40, so it lowers cpu usage for me. But not really sure if it still works now. I used to always do that so I don't lag my computer. SetupSRL has changed since the old times, so I wouldn't be someone that copy that function
    FYI, I probably joined this community earlier than you, and I'm not afraid to say that the account was banned because some mod's silly decision making. I've quitted RS and SRL since I was banned, a little disappointed because nobody believes me. Now I'm back since I only got one unit for my semester, had a lot of free time.

A big thanks for the feedback and advice! Up until now, I never had someone giving that much advice on my scripts
    I suppose there could be something in the OSR include that's causing a CTS change, as I never look at OSR, that could be the case, but it's not something I'd expect to be in the official include.

Perhaps you did write them yourselves, but the setup is extremely similar to ACA's auto-generation and I promise you can rewrite all of them into one method that just takes the changing variables and make it even easier to re-use than copy paste

Then what exactly was mousebox used for? I was under the impression that was how you selected that you wanted the crafting to work on flax->bow strings, but either way, there are always other options as opposed to static coords.

MMtoMS doesn't require the stairs to be visible on the main screen to highlight it, it just has to be visible on the minimap

Work on SetupSRL has been done for improvements, and even if you want to change things like the refreshbar - you can change them after SRL has been setup anwyay

Good luck!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I suppose there could be something in the OSR include that's causing a CTS change, as I never look at OSR, that could be the case, but it's not something I'd expect to be in the official include.

Perhaps you did write them yourselves, but the setup is extremely similar to ACA's auto-generation and I promise you can rewrite all of them into one method that just takes the changing variables and make it even easier to re-use than copy paste

Then what exactly was mousebox used for? I was under the impression that was how you selected that you wanted the crafting to work on flax->bow strings, but either way, there are always other options as opposed to static coords.

MMtoMS doesn't require the stairs to be visible on the main screen to highlight it, it just has to be visible on the minimap

Work on SetupSRL has been done for improvements, and even if you want to change things like the refreshbar - you can change them after SRL has been setup anwyay

Good luck!
    I'll try to fix it when I start writing on a new script so it doesn't looks like its generated from ACA lol.

I thought you meant the spinning wheel finding is by using mousebox. And yes, I used mousebox for selecting flax>bowstrings, as I believe enough randomness, and easy enough
    I used to use text finding for some scripts like hides tanning, I guess it will work on this one too.
    Never really used bitmaps before, but I will learn it when I really need to use it in my script lol. I've heard DTM and bitmap used quite a lot of memory, so I always tried not to use them if possible.

If the stairs is not on mainscreen, MMtoMS will bring the mouse to, possibly the bottom right corner of the mainscreen and clicking nothing. That's why I'd rather just use simpler method, mouse lol. If it is always appear on mainscreen, I would had used MMtoMS

SetupSRL2 saved 2 seconds of my life hahahaha. It was used to load RS faster with refreshbar100, and lower it down when RSReady for lowering cpu usage. I'll just leave it there since I always make new scripts with current script on, editing and write new functions from there.
    Last edited by Haxz; 04-17-2013 at 02:56 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

nice script its verry fast

Haxz Flax Spinner
    Trips Done : 5
    Trips / Hour : 43
    Total Bowstrings : 140
    Bowstrings/ Hour : 1223
    Time Ran : 6 Minutes and 52 Seconds

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jojordy View Post
    nice script its verry fast

Haxz Flax Spinner
    Trips Done : 5
    Trips / Hour : 43
    Total Bowstrings : 140
    Bowstrings/ Hour : 1223
    Time Ran : 6 Minutes and 52 Seconds
    Nice to know someone is using it XD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

just a few bugs i have noticed that comes like every run when it goes up the stairs it just stands there for few mins clicking randomly around then after a min or 2 it walks to the bank

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

your spinner noted all my 27k flex and 2k bs whiel i was gone for 30 mins and dropped it all..

back to picking :P
    Last edited by keprofs0uls; 04-17-2013 at 05:04 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jojordy View Post
    just a few bugs i have noticed that comes like every run when it goes up the stairs it just stands there for few mins clicking randomly around then after a min or 2 it walks to the bank
    Quote Originally Posted by keprofs0uls View Post
    your spinner noted all my 27k flex and 2k bs whiel i was gone for 30 mins and dropped it all..

back to picking :P
    Can you guys give me screenshots? So I know what happened. My script always only work for myself, idk why lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Running the script now, will do a 2 hour test run.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zepha View Post
    Running the script now, will do a 2 hour test run.
    Is it working fine for you? Or having problems like the others?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

its rightclicking the sacks at bank lol.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xstrbowx View Post
    its rightclicking the sacks at bank lol.
    Give me a screenshot please.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

after it banked and got the flax out the bank it does this.....trying to click on the cannons..and sometimes it does the sacks west of the bank...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by purpleguy0 View Post
    after it banked and got the flax out the bank it does this.....trying to click on the cannons..and sometimes it does the sacks west of the bank...

Wow. Why is the screen angle like that? I thought I've set it to 100 degrees. Can you let me teamview your computer and let me setup and play the script?

EDIT: Correct angle should be like that. Script should be made to position to that angle. I guess everyone's angle is wrong, thats why its searching for something else. If anyone could let me teamview and I'll check out whats the problem.
    Last edited by Haxz; 04-17-2013 at 06:30 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Haxz View Post
    Can you guys give me screenshots? So I know what happened. My script always only work for myself, idk why lol
    cant give you s screen shot it logged out and my pc shut off so everythign was erased..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by keprofs0uls View Post
    cant give you s screen shot it logged out and my pc shut off so everythign was erased..
    If it gives you noted flax, it should be the amount of flax you had in your inventory. And if you appear to be in another place with noted flax, that means the SRL random solver failed. Random sent you somewhere along with your flax getting noted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

It's not working good, it dont find colour, dont open bank correctly, it go to cannons.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Can anyone just let me teamview them and let me see what's the problem already? It's completely working on my side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

i think i started it in the rong place and set the camera angele rong or someting cuz its working flawless now

Haxz Flax Spinner
    Trips Done : 10
    Trips / Hour : 67
    Total Bowstrings : 280
    Bowstrings/ Hour : 1901
    Time Ran : 8 Minutes and 50 Seconds

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information