Thread: Want a VPS to bot on????? FREE!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Default Want a VPS to bot on????? FREE!!!!!!

I use VPS's for multiple uses, and i only just recently started to bot. Now I may no little about how to script a simba file, however i thought i could make myself very useful here for those who want to bot their hearts out. Now the best way to get a VPS is to free-trial all of the leading companies. I am not advising to splash out here and there on small companies, why not go for juicy companies such as
    HTML Code:
    http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us
    Get a 3 month trial, for FREE! Now, i currently have 4 running at the moment, and the free trial that would last you 3 months you are able to bot up to 3 accounts. That is either 12 accounts for three months (all those gold farmers out there) or 3 accounts for 12 months! (pkers or skillers who just want da 99). now this is my contribution to our forums, as i feel otherwise i am pretty useless. There are many other free trials given out by big VPS companies, and everyone is worth-it! So please do not spend $33 dollars a month or a year, spend nothing and either make yourself happy or just make pure profit! I know of a few companies, such as elastichosts, who are very good, and gave me a 3 month trial instead of 5 days, just make stuff up! you are part of a company! Which company? the "I don't want to pay for my VPS" company.
    (sorry for my appalling grammar spend my time watching films, not reading books.)

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Cool, thanks for the share

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)

Nice find.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    444 Post(s)

Is this legit? What do our Moderators say?

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

I've seen Windows Azure before, AFAIK it's legit.

Forum account issues? Please send me a PM

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    284 Post(s)

Its legit yes, But if you Bot say 6 accounts on it, will only last ~5 days.

They cut it off after 750 "compute" hours. Depends what you run it on. and you need a new credit card each trial. so its easier to just buy a vps TBH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

yes exactly, the hours you use determine how long it lasts, however you can have an endless amount of free VPS if you get a few free sims, so it is worth-it, and why wouldn't it be legit? i have nothing to lose by telling you this :/ what i mean by free sims is that you can apply for as many VPS's but its 4 per moblie number! so get 10 free sims and you are sorted
    Last edited by Gaielka; 04-19-2013 at 11:36 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

I wouldn't buy a vps for anymore then $5. Just look around for special offers, I got mine for $0.1 this month.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    284 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman1531 View Post
    I wouldn't buy a vps for anymore then $5. Just look around for special offers, I got mine for $0.1 this month.
    Lol? VPS for $.1...Yeah...Trials are not real Vps lol

Maybe you can run a potato on a $5 VPS. Considering Good VPS are $7-12Gb/Ram

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Itankbots View Post
    Lol? VPS for $.1...Yeah...Trials are not real Vps lol

Maybe you can run a potato on a $5 VPS. Considering Good VPS are $7-12Gb/Ram
    Wrong, it wasn't a trial. It lasts a month.

I've been running 3 bots at the same time and on Windows. One of the best VPS's I have used, especially considering the price, usually costs $22 a month but they were doing a special offer.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    284 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman1531 View Post
    Wrong, it wasn't a trial. It lasts a month.

I've been running 3 bots at the same time and on Windows. One of the best VPS's I have used, especially considering the price, usually costs $22 a month but they were doing a special offer.
    Sketchy to say the least lol

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    89 Post(s)

I know nothing about VPS's and have been told recently I should use one so I am interested.
    Could someone recommend a good one with a decent trial? One that does not require a credit card registered and no text sending if possible?
    FEEL FREE TO PM ME ABOUT ANYTHING! Will help over Teamviewer...just ask!! "WITH A NEW QUESTION COMES A NEW CHALLENGE"
    Silentcore's AIO Service team !!! Pm me if you want questing done or service done or post on thread ofc

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    238 Post(s)

Does it give you a an OS pre-installed? Anyway to simplify and (and speed up) the process of making a new VPS every 3 months? (Make an image of the VPS as a dailybackup, sent to your google drive (or something) and then just use that image again when your VPS is shutdown and you need a new one? Or is the setup not that painful and all that is unnecessary...lol)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

The set up is easy to do, you can have preset images which they provide (Linux/windows ect.) or you can upload your own image, now if you wanted you could have all your settings with that and just customize. Also for setting up samba I just advise emailing yourself the samba file,or just copying and pasting to the vps, which is the easiest option

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    538 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I've seen Windows Azure before, AFAIK it's legit.
    ^This, People abused it by trying to sell on powerbot. I had one myself, I wasn't getting a high enough FPS to make me happy but I was on a low plan, its worth getting for free

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Awesome worked for me , thx m8

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Dude great find blessith thy heart!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sweet man thanks still works

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

I never realized they gave out free trials for this kind of stuff o.O thanks a lot will try out.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    97 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaielka View Post
    I use VPS's for multiple uses, and i only just recently started to bot. Now I may no little about how to script a simba file, however i thought i could make myself very useful here for those who want to bot their hearts out. Now the best way to get a VPS is to free-trial all of the leading companies. I am not advising to splash out here and there on small companies, why not go for juicy companies such as
    HTML Code:
    http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us
    Get a 3 month trial, for FREE! Now, i currently have 4 running at the moment, and the free trial that would last you 3 months you are able to bot up to 3 accounts. That is either 12 accounts for three months (all those gold farmers out there) or 3 accounts for 12 months! (pkers or skillers who just want da 99). now this is my contribution to our forums, as i feel otherwise i am pretty useless. There are many other free trials given out by big VPS companies, and everyone is worth-it! So please do not spend $33 dollars a month or a year, spend nothing and either make yourself happy or just make pure profit! I know of a few companies, such as elastichosts, who are very good, and gave me a 3 month trial instead of 5 days, just make stuff up! you are part of a company! Which company? the "I don't want to pay for my VPS" company.
    (sorry for my appalling grammar spend my time watching films, not reading books.)
    What type of stuff should you say. Why would the company need a vps? What did you say, for a guide?
    Why join the navy if you can be a pirate? -Steve Jobs

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    624 Post(s)

is buyvm blocked or something?
    The only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position.

You can contact me via matrix protocol: @grats:grats.win or you can email me at the same domain, any user/email address.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    97 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grats View Post
    is buyvm blocked or something?
    Does buy VM good? Does it run simba easily?
    Why join the navy if you can be a pirate? -Steve Jobs

Thread Information