Thread: law running bot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Exclamation law running bot

name - FreeLawBot?
    What does the script do? and Where does it do it? It would start at draynor bank and run to entrana with 26 pure essence , at entrana it would run to the law place; then you could manually trade a law crafter and then let the bot run to draynor and bank and let it come back.
    What does the script achieve? free law runes and free pure essence, the laws would be used for training magic and the pure essence could be used for runecrafting or selling.
    f2p/p2p? any other level / skill / quest requirements? no requirements... but it is p2p, and you have to have 26 pure essence to start with
    Do you have an account with these requirements you could lend to a dev? there are no requirements so you could do it with a lvl 3
    Difficulty... (Easy/Medium/Hard) i think easy, it just have to walk and bank, the trade could be done manually because all the people there at entrana wear different clothes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    59 Post(s)

doubt this would be released to public, as although it's only a runner, it will still manage to rapidly decrease prices of law's and they're already starting to crash quite a bit cause of people on the markets selling for under average price :/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

I've got one (My own), but it will take long time before i'll release it, It will decrease the price of the law and to many botters, Also i may release it if Anti-Leach is back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

laws are crashing so hard........ i used to make 400k/hour atleast now its like 250k -.-

Thread Information