Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cathering's AutoAlch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

I'm having a problem with this, everytime I launch it it starts to run then it changes chat settings and such, and then it opens house settings then it cant get out. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

EDIT: I JUST LOOKED AT THE REPLY ABOVE MINE. LOL Ill try and fix it, but I'm quite new.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FunoftheGame View Post
    I'm having a problem with this, everytime I launch it it starts to run then it changes chat settings and such, and then it opens house settings then it cant get out. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

EDIT: I JUST LOOKED AT THE REPLY ABOVE MINE. LOL Ill try and fix it, but I'm quite new.
    Well, its a simple fix to make it work, but not a simple fix to make it proper.
    go to line 1548 and comment it out (put // in front of it)
    Simba Code:
    //FixGraphics;

Other than that, it should maybe work. I dont have an actual 07 acc so i cant test past that part.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

1548? only goes to 1532.
    EDIT: Used Ctrl+f to find it, 1458 gona test it now thanks

Second Edit: Nah, still didnt work, same thing happened. It went to the construction tab and got stuck. I believe it was looping to try and goto spellbook, because the cursor was hovering over the place the spellbook was. However, because it was in the house options tab, in the construction settings, theres no spellbook toggle there.

If it helps, its getting stuck, in what I believe to be the same paramaters as toggling the private chat to off, the clan chat off, and trade chat off.

What exactly happens.
    It logs in, checks if private/clan/trade chats are on. If their on it turns them off. And at some point just milliseconds prior to that, it toggles its way in the settings, fast enough i cant even see, and goes into construction options. I believe the settings panel used to be layed out differently and its trying to change more privacy settings withen that panel, but due to its new configuration it clicks on possible set coords? or a color? idk.. and goes into those settings.
    Last edited by FunoftheGame; 04-28-2015 at 07:43 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information