Thread: Buying swamp tar

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    89 Post(s)

Default Buying swamp tar

Trying to get as much as I can so if you have any to sell (preferably in bulk) then let me know. Would like to buy for 360gp each. Note this is EOC also.

Thanks in advance.

Edit. Willing to pay 380gp each! Post offers and we can negotiate.
    FEEL FREE TO PM ME ABOUT ANYTHING! Will help over Teamviewer...just ask!! "WITH A NEW QUESTION COMES A NEW CHALLENGE"
    Silentcore's AIO Service team !!! Pm me if you want questing done or service done or post on thread ofc

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kevin33 View Post
    Trying to get as much as I can so if you have any to sell (preferably in bulk) then let me know. Would like to buy for 360gp each no higher.

Thanks in advance.
    Swamp tar is nearly 390gp on the GE and sells quickly. I'm not sure anyone would sell for a 30gp loss.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    89 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Mayor View Post
    Swamp tar is nearly 390gp on the GE and sells quickly. I'm not sure anyone would sell for a 30gp loss.
    The other day they were selling for a mere 340 max so maybe they changed today. Can always hope someone is willing to flip them quick.
    FEEL FREE TO PM ME ABOUT ANYTHING! Will help over Teamviewer...just ask!! "WITH A NEW QUESTION COMES A NEW CHALLENGE"
    Silentcore's AIO Service team !!! Pm me if you want questing done or service done or post on thread ofc

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    89 Post(s)

Sorry for the double post but the price of tars has increased so my buying price will also. I am willing to buy for 410 each. Let me know.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    444 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kevin33 View Post
    Sorry for the double post but the price of tars has increased so my buying price will also. I am willing to buy for 410 each. Let me know.
    I'm sorry that i'm not posting to offer you any of the swamp tar you want but what exactly do you need it for? Is it for herblore(potions)?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    89 Post(s)

Yea it is for herblore. Only can buy 5k every 4 hours and you go through like 10k an hour sadly. Making some tar as it is a cheaper method of training herb atm. I need a lot cuz I am trying to use it to 99 and I am buying for myself and for someone else.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    121 Post(s)

it is a great item to merch also the cheapest way to get 99 herb.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    89 Post(s)

Yea that is exactly why I would like to use it (I am cheap). I would merch it on the side if there was no limit.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    444 Post(s)

Oh ok, so what potions do you guys make with swamp tar? how much is the loss of this cheap herblore?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    121 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Silentcore View Post
    Oh ok, so what potions do you guys make with swamp tar? how much is the loss of this cheap herblore?
    the loss is just the cost of the herb you are using. lets say harralander tar = 650gp loss per 15tar made.
    like 2gp/xp loss.
    Last edited by dzpliu; 05-01-2013 at 04:44 AM.

Thread Information