Thread: Keylogger

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Default Keylogger

Hello everone,

I was botting yesterday night,

And since I know a lot of people dont want to put their name and password in their script, here is prove that you indeed should definatly not do that.
    I just logged in on RuneScape finding out that all of my stuff ( 200k ) not a lot tho was taken.
    There is only one way that I was hacked and that is through a few scripts.
    Most likely Ultra Mapple-Willow cutter.
    I dont care about my GPs on a game that is made of pixels, but anyways I just want to warn you guys for this.
    Dont put your name and password anywhere in the scripts.

I definatly wont do that again.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

I assure you it was not because of a script here on SRL. I just looked through Ultra Mapple-Willow Cutter and found nothing that would send off your name/pass. In that script your username and password are, from what I've read, entered into a form that pops up when you run the script. This is only used to supply your name and pass to the P07 include to log you in, that's all. Nothing is sent out or recorded.

Further more there is an extension in Simba (security.sex) that checks specifically for things like that. It's recommended you should always have this enabled. Now, if you have suspicions of any other scripts here on Villavu do post 'em here and we'll check them out just to be sure. But the script you listed is indeed safe.

You were simply "hacked" from something/someone else. There's a number of possibilities like you used any other bot (even only downloaded, never used), you've played on a private server, you've followed some fishy links on YouTube, you ever let someone else on to your account, or perhaps you have some RAT or something on your computer. In either case, Simba, SMART, the includes and the scripts are not to blame here.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1468 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    I assure you it was not because of a script here on SRL. I just looked through Ultra Mapple-Willow Cutter and found nothing that would send off your name/pass. In that script your username and password are, from what I've read, entered into a form that pops up when you run the script. This is only used to supply your name and pass to the P07 include to log you in, that's all. Nothing is sent out or recorded.

Further more there is an extension in Simba (security.sex) that checks specifically for things like that. It's recommended you should always have this enabled. Now, if you have suspicions of any other scripts here on Villavu do post 'em here and we'll check them out just to be sure. But the script you listed is indeed safe.

You were simply "hacked" from something/someone else. There's a number of possibilities like you used any other bot (even only downloaded, never used), you've played on a private server, you've followed some fishy links on YouTube, you ever let someone else on to your account, or perhaps you have some RAT or something on your computer. In either case, Simba, SMART, the includes and the scripts are not to blame here.
    Just ingore him. Joined in 2013 april and he got only 1 post. Its just a leecher who dont understand simba.

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1475 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoodz View Post
    Just ingore him. Joined in 2013 april and he got only 1 post. Its just a leecher who dont understand simba.
    Better deal this for people who gets their doubt now, cause of this false alarm/bad name he's creating.

Creds to DannyRS for this wonderful sig!

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1468 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sjoe View Post
    Better deal this for people who gets their doubt now, cause of this false alarm/bad name he's creating.
    I wish that everyone learn scripting before saying things like that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I assure you it was not because of a script here on SRL. I just looked through and found nothing that would send off your name/pass. In that script your username and password are, from what I've read, entered into a form that pops up when you run the script. This is only used to supply your name and pass to the P07 include to log you in, that's all. Nothing is sent out or recorded.

This could be true, I have downloaded some different bots which were not working and most likely be some sort of keyloggers or anything.
    And yes I have no idea how scripting works, but still I do not have time to look into it or play RuneScape to make money.
    I have never shared my useername and password with anyone, and have never been hacked before.
    Lessons have been learned, but I just wanted to know if anyone else had been having problems with being hacked.
    If so, please let me know.
    For now I have deleted all of the files I downloaded before and did a complete virus scan on my computer.

Thanks,

Robby339

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robby339 View Post
    This could be true, I have downloaded some different bots which were not working and most likely be some sort of keyloggers or anything.
    And yes I have no idea how scripting works, but still I do not have time to look into it or play RuneScape to make money.
    I have never shared my useername and password with anyone, and have never been hacked before.
    Lessons have been learned, but I just wanted to know if anyone else had been having problems with being hacked.
    If so, please let me know.
    For now I have deleted all of the files I downloaded before and did a complete virus scan on my computer.

Thanks,

Robby339
    There's absolutely no harm in being cautious, as you'll find most people here will encourage you to do so no matter what you're running. You're more than welcome to look through the source of Simba, SMART and any of the includes. That's a good idea getting rid of the bots you have and scanning your computer. Hopefully that got rid of whatever you had.

Again, if you're skeptical about any other script you might have used from here be sure to post a link to it and we'll check it out for ya.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

There's absolutely no harm in being cautious, as you'll find most people here will encourage you to do so no matter what you're running. You're more than welcome to look through the source of Simba, SMART and any of the includes. That's a good idea getting rid of the bots you have and scanning your computer. Hopefully that got rid of whatever you had.

Again, if you're skeptical about any other script you might have used from here be sure to post a link to it and we'll check it out for ya.
    Although its 4 years later, i'd like to apologize for this thread.
    Now a few years later I learned a bit of coding here and there, and what I said here myself is actual retarded.

Im sorry

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robby339 View Post
    Although its 4 years later, i'd like to apologize for this thread.
    Now a few years later I learned a bit of coding here and there, and what I said here myself is actual retarded.

Im sorry
    if you seek the path it will come naturally

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)

@Hoodz;

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by the bank View Post
    Not sure you understand the joke fgt. You can't just mention him whenever you feel like. There has to be a certain chain of events before you can invoke 'the hoodz mention'.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

I very much doubt it was this man.. Please leave the community.
    Beep Bop

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasi View Post
    Not sure you understand the joke fgt. You can't just mention him whenever you feel like. There has to be a certain chain of events before you can invoke 'the hoodz mention'.
    @Hoodz;

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 0blivian View Post
    I very much doubt it was this man.. Please leave the community.
    @..OP comes back 4 years later with an apology and this is your response.. Please leave the community.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

I doubt he was being serious about this post.

Thread Information