Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wilderness Warbands [Up to 360k Daily XP] [P2P]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pure_thief View Post
    Yeah so annoyed they nerfed this. I was only a couple of days from 99 herby -.-

I wish I had known about the great xp rates when it first came out. I only had about 3 weeks of warbanding
    Unfortunately I didn't find out about the xp until they nerfed it, ugh! I definitely could have used some free xp in some costly skills!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

So ... I was wondering if there was an update to this guide? I think exp has been nerfed and now the wilderness wont allow you to protect anything correct? I only know that cause of the Sept Challenge in the wilderness and a couple runs to the abyss to train rng. Pity I never took advantage of this before it got nerfed -.- ... could really use some herb/cons/farm exp!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by digitalninja View Post
    So ... I was wondering if there was an update to this guide? I think exp has been nerfed and now the wilderness wont allow you to protect anything correct? I only know that cause of the Sept Challenge in the wilderness and a couple runs to the abyss to train rng. Pity I never took advantage of this before it got nerfed -.- ... could really use some herb/cons/farm exp!
    no exp nerf, still mostly the same. just that fcs are smaller and you can get crashed/die.
    <--Previously known as fiery oblivion-->

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

great guide! I still have yet to try it lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

what are the required levels?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    147 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wowgnomes View Post
    what are the required levels?
    No required levels, although it would really help to be 135+ combat as most clans nowadays only accept 135+, fewer ones accept 130. Also you can hope for a successful run in a random world, that's what I used to do lately, when I still played. Just hop worlds until I find one with DWF spawn and then make sure it's not a clan world. Even with clans I managed to run away quite a few times. Team capes help too. I'm just not sure which are popular atm.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Im New Sry View Post
    No required levels, although it would really help to be 135+ combat as most clans nowadays only accept 135+, fewer ones accept 130. Also you can hope for a successful run in a random world, that's what I used to do lately, when I still played. Just hop worlds until I find one with DWF spawn and then make sure it's not a clan world. Even with clans I managed to run away quite a few times. Team capes help too. I'm just not sure which are popular atm.
    oh thats awesome still, btw whats the point of maxing mage and range if you only use melee? like isn't 120 combat the same as 135 in melee

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wowgnomes View Post
    oh thats awesome still, btw whats the point of maxing mage and range if you only use melee? like isn't 120 combat the same as 135 in melee
    Unless EoC changed it, higher range/mage levels = more resistance to range/mage-based damage
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

Honestly range is better at warbands because royal dragonhide armour is basically free and still super effective (most pkers will range at warbands because of this and tendrils of course; however, the decent melee armour costs a lot so it isn't worth risking)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    147 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J_R View Post
    Honestly range is better at warbands because royal dragonhide armour is basically free and still super effective (most pkers will range at warbands because of this and tendrils of course; however, the decent melee armour costs a lot so it isn't worth risking)
    I agree with that. When I still played I used to take my Royal Crossbow and just Protect Item, if anything happens. And the bonuses of bringing armour/weapons is that you can kill some level 3 yourself and take their loot for more supplies.

I edited the part about friends chats due to it being outdated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information