Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [AL]Monkfishies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cruelty1345 View Post
    I have been using scripts since about early March yet no matter what script I use I always receive this message. WARNING: Your nickname isn' found in the players name with player: myemailaddressgoeshere@website.com... I have read up on the link given once this warning comes up and have set my nickname accordingly. Suggestions?
    Ill give u an example of how it should look..

Name := 'terminator';
    Pass := 'password';
    Nick := 'ermi'; /// Here you should post 2nd - 4-5th letter of your nickname, example Terminator - ermi
    Pin := '0000';
    LampSkill := Skill_Fishing;
    WorldInfo := [];
    Member := True;
    Active := True;

For example, Im getting this warning too, because Im using another login name than a display name in game (changed Nickname in game, just got still same old login) .. and it works well anyways..

Script needs nickname to identify a talking random..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

working pretty good for me, i did however get the walking back and forth between spot b and a again but it seems it's a lot rarer than the last version. My giles event didn't work but it did find my nickname. Also i get random times where it sits there after a fish spots move saying *searching for fishing spot* and moves the camera up and down everynow and then. It has been sitting like this for 4 minutes now. Is this antiban/ human like afking? or is this an error? I just stop and reset then it's fine for awhile

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SPS/SPS-OSR.simba(480:3): Variable 'Z' never used at line 479
    [Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SPS/SPS-OSR.simba(482:3): Variable 'DEGREEFIX' never used at line 481
    [Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SPS/SPS-OSR.simba(483:3): Variable 'FINDPOINT' never used at line 482

Does this error have something to do with the maps color? I have everything installed in the sps folders and all that. I don't get this issue with other scripts but then again they don't use the sps folder

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jbill65 View Post
    Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SPS/SPS-OSR.simba(480:3): Variable 'Z' never used at line 479
    [Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SPS/SPS-OSR.simba(482:3): Variable 'DEGREEFIX' never used at line 481
    [Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SPS/SPS-OSR.simba(483:3): Variable 'FINDPOINT' never used at line 482

Does this error have something to do with the maps color? I have everything installed in the sps folders and all that. I don't get this issue with other scripts but then again they don't use the sps folder
    Oh that's no biggie. See how it says "[Hint]" as opposed to [Error]? That means it's not a problem that will stop the script from compiling/running successfully. As long as after those comes "Compile successfully in..." then you're good to go.

Give me a couple minutes and I'll upload V1.15_B to the OP with some speed & walking/spot-switching modifications. It's basically my own personal version of the script, but I still have a couple plans left for it that I'll work on in time.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Oh that's no biggie. See how it says "[Hint]" as opposed to [Error]? That means it's not a problem that will stop the script from compiling/running successfully. As long as after those comes "Compile successfully in..." then you're good to go.

Give me a couple minutes and I'll upload V1.15_B to the OP with some speed & walking/spot-switching modifications. It's basically my own personal version of the script, but I still have a couple plans left for it that I'll work on in time.
    ahh ok thanks. There isn't anything else i need to know about the sps folder do i? i think i read that is was an extra runescape07surface file in the runescape07surface folder that needed to be deleted or am i ok to leave it?

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

ahh ok thanks. There isn't anything else i need to know about the sps folder do i? i think i read that is was an extra runescape07surface file in the runescape07surface folder that needed to be deleted or am i ok to leave it?
    Not that I know of, you should be able to start this right up. It will download the two custom SPS maps and place them in the correct folder by itself. Give it a try and see how it works for you.

I added V1.15_B to the OP and kept V1.15 there as well, just incase someone has issues with the newest version or simply doesn't prefer the alternate walking methods. I also uploaded a picture of my current stack of Monkfish; almost 38,000 and very close to breaking 90 Fishing.

I also added a couple of those long progress reports by Bel & Fireman; very nice indeed.
    Last edited by Flight; 06-01-2013 at 01:41 AM.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Not that I know of, you should be able to start this right up. It will download the two custom SPS maps and place them in the correct folder by itself. Give it a try and see how it works for you.

I added V1.15_B to the OP and kept V1.15 there as well, just incase someone has issues with the newest version or simply doesn't prefer the alternate walking methods. I also uploaded a picture of my current stack of Monkfish; almost 38,000 and very close to breaking 90 Fishing.

I also added a couple of those long progress reports by Bel & Fireman; very nice indeed.
    Alright cool, i'm gonna test this out asap and also will join for those long progress reports if i can stop standing after a fish spot is moved =p

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

omg so far i've done 5 straight inventories flawlessly, more than i was with v1.15....i think the walking west and east did it vs spot a and b.....sometimes it goes to the same problem i had when standing to long while searching for fish spots but the longest i've seen is maybe 1 minute so it's fine.....good job ^^

EDIT: Nevermind, i get the same problem as before but now it randomly checks my fish exp then repeats every minute or so, still looking for a fishing spot and there's 4 close by. It does take longer for this problem to happen though. You sure those HINTS i got earlier isn't the cause? It does fix itself though but it takes a nice 5 MINS+. I don't have a problem with it but i'm just letting you know in case you don't want this to happen
    Last edited by jbill65; 06-01-2013 at 02:25 AM.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

omg so far i've done 5 straight inventories flawlessly, more than i was with v1.15....i think the walking west and east did it vs spot a and b.....sometimes it goes to the same problem i had when standing to long while searching for fish spots but the longest i've seen is maybe 1 minute so it's fine.....good job ^^

EDIT: Nevermind, i get the same problem as before but now it randomly checks my fish exp then repeats every minute or so, still looking for a fishing spot and there's 4 close by. It does take longer for this problem to happen though. You sure those HINTS i got earlier isn't the cause? It does fix itself though but it takes a nice 5 MINS+. I don't have a problem with it but i'm just letting you know in case you don't want this to happen
    Hmm... Are your graphics settings all set to minimum as possible and your brightness set to as high as possible? If it happens again to where it won't find the fishing spots then take a screenshot and send it to me. Don't forget to black out your username before sending it.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Hmm... Are your graphics settings all set to minimum as possible and your brightness set to as high as possible? If it happens again to where it won't find the fishing spots then take a screenshot and send it to me. Don't forget to black out your username before sending it.
    Yeah I'm on the lowest everything and my brightness is all the way up. It just happens every now and then but it fixes itself. I was just wondering if it's part of the script to make it sit after awhile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Heres a screenshot and of my almost hr proggy. Im not getting good exp at all because of the standing for more than 5 mins...it hit 10 mins but a random came that fixed it lol.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Ok that could be due the combination of the recent adjustments of the player's area (use for animation detect) and you fishing right beside another player. I suggest changing to an empty world or replacing your "getActionZone" and "isFishing" functions with these two instead:
    Simba Code:
    Function getActionZone: TBox;
    begin
      result := IntToBox(247, 136, 273, 170);
    end;

Function isFishing: Boolean;
    var
      i: Integer;
    begin
      if not clickedSpot then
        Exit;
      Result := (AveragePixelShift(getActionZone, 250, 500) > 70);

if not Result then
        for i:=1 to 3 do
        begin
          if (AveragePixelShift(getActionZone, 250, 500) >= 70) then
          begin
            Result := True;
            break;
          end;
        end;
    end;

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Ok that could be due the combination of the recent adjustments of the player's area (use for animation detect) and you fishing right beside another player. I suggest changing to an empty world or replacing your "getActionZone" and "isFishing" functions with these two instead:
    Simba Code:
    Function getActionZone: TBox;
    begin
      result := IntToBox(247, 136, 273, 170);
    end;

Function isFishing: Boolean;
    var
      i: Integer;
    begin
      if not clickedSpot then
        Exit;
      Result := (AveragePixelShift(getActionZone, 250, 500) > 70);

if not Result then
        for i:=1 to 3 do
        begin
          if (AveragePixelShift(getActionZone, 250, 500) >= 70) then
          begin
            Result := True;
            break;
          end;
        end;
    end;
    Ok i replaced the getaction etc and i'll see how it works out. I was in an empty world but someone else popped up lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

ahhh man thanks a lot for your help.....it's freaking flawless now....really good job =p

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)

Simba Code:
    [=========================================]
    [ Monkfishies Rev #1.15_B                 ]
    [                by Flight                ]
    [ Total Run Time     : 3 Hr 18 Min 33 Sec ]
    [ Breaks             : 1                  ]
    [ Fishing XP         : 87,360 (26,399/Hr) ]
    [ Monkfish Caught    : 728 (219/Hr)       ]
    [ Whirlpools Avoided : 8                  ]
    [ Nets Recovered     : 2                  ]
    [ Nets Bought        : 0                  ]
    [ Combat Avoided     : 1                  ]
    [         Monkfishies Rev #1.15_B         ]
    Thanks Flight! Was going for a bit before this too, but had to restart due to a random.

Edit: Think I intervened once or twice since I was babysitting most of the time:
    Simba Code:
    [==========================================]
    [ Monkfishies Rev #1.15_B                  ]
    [                by Flight                 ]
    [ Total Run Time     : 7 Hr 3 Min 13 Sec   ]
    [ Breaks             : 3                   ]
    [ Fishing XP         : 183,480 (26,012/Hr) ]
    [ Monkfish Caught    : 1,529 (216/Hr)      ]
    [ Whirlpools Avoided : 3                   ]
    [ Nets Recovered     : 1                   ]
    [ Nets Bought        : 0                   ]
    [ Combat Avoided     : 7                   ]
    [         Monkfishies Rev #1.15_B          ]
    Goes to show what a great script can do.
    Last edited by Solar; 06-07-2013 at 06:58 PM.
    Solar from RiD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

90 Fishing, 42k monks in bank..

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bel002 View Post
    90 Fishing, 42k monks in bank..
    Very awesome. Are you fishing monkfish all the way to 99? I stopped at 90 for now and I ended up with over 40,000 monkfish as well. Simba has been cooking them since then; 10k left to cook, almost 89 Cooking and I've sold about 15k of them already at 400 ea.

Expect an Al-Kharid cooking script to be put out soon.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

I want to cook em, of course Just dont know any good script I can use.. will you recommend me any?

btw, I already got enough for 99 (and like 1M more xps)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

daaamn im jealous i dont have near enough quests done!!! 83fishing though so far just from sharks...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Thank you very much Flight for sharing this awesome script! Best fishing script out there!
    I really liked this script and I advise anyone who going to train fishing to use it really worth it.

Good luck on future scripts looking forward to use your awesome scripts.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fireman007 View Post
    Thank you very much Flight for sharing this awesome script! Best fishing script out there!
    I really liked this script and I advise anyone who going to train fishing to use it really worth it.

Good luck on future scripts looking forward to use your awesome scripts.

Amazing my friend, you hit 99 already!? Congratulations on that sexy new cape. I'm very pleased it worked so well for you. Just yesterday I it 92, and that's between cooking 40-60k monkfish and making multiple random-solvers.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Updated to version 1.2

Changes from 1.15B to 1.2:
    Code:
    - Box-solving added
      - Update combat detection
      - Switched over to use AL_Functions
      - New way of detecting player animation; used in isFishing function
      - Combat detection modified slightly
      - Slight modification to whirlpool detection
    This new version requires my AL_Functions.simba & C_AntiRandoms.simba files, both are attached to the OP with installation instructions for both. Also with that you'll need to the old-style "UpChars07" font files which are attached to the OP as well.

And this version uses a much more accurate way of detecting if our player is fishing and for it to work your 'PlayerColors' must be set; this is done when the script first starts and must be done each time you start it. Simply follow the instructions as the script informs you to set you PlayerColors correctly.

I believe this version will be final, so good luck and enjoy everyone!

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

My bot runs around like an idiot looking for fishing spots while there's clearly 3 or 4 right infront of him, any idea why?

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dogbitez View Post
    My bot runs around like an idiot looking for fishing spots while there's clearly 3 or 4 right infront of him, any idea why?
    Are you using the newest version? (1.2) Take a screenshot of that when it happens, showing the fishing spots near your player.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

However, now it just enjoys spam clicking to net fish and keeps saying "searching for fishing spots" :/

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information