Thread: System drive letter is (D:) not (C:) - Simba tryes to find file from (C:)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default System drive letter is (D:) not (C:) - Simba tryes to find file from (C:)

My System drive , has the letter (D - Simba fails to extract a script due to it searches in (C -
    Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'D:\Users\mrnyberg\Downloads\ineedbot's AIO Chopper[2.1].simba'

Trying to install the SRL-OSR i get this reply
    "Checkdir: cannot create extraction directory: C:/Simba/includes"
    The system cannot find the drive specified
    "Checkdir: cannot create extraction directory: C:/Simba/plugins"
    "Checkdir: cannot create extraction directory: C:/Simba/plugins/fonts"

Is there anything i can do, redirecting it to search in (D or will i have to re-install everything in the (C directory?

Use common english please, i know how to install a game, that's about it.

Thanks for replies!

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

As far as I know when you install Simba you choose where you want it to be installed to; are you sure you installed yours in the right place? Otherwise, go into your main Simba folder, open up the settings.xml file and everywhere you see "<Path>C:\" change it to "<Path>D:\" instead (or wherever your Simba is installed to).

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    As far as I know when you install Simba you choose where you want it to be installed to; are you sure you installed yours in the right place? Otherwise, go into your main Simba folder, open up the settings.xml file and everywhere you see "<Path>C:\" change it to "<Path>D:\" instead (or wherever your Simba is installed to).

They all were "<Path>D:\" But the problem is the OSR-SRL, i tryed to use "easy OSR-SRL" and it tryes to creat extraction directory in C:/SIMBA/PLUGINS - /fonts
    But what beats me is that i do not have anything on my C drive since it is not my system drive

Thread Information