Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fcurser - {Tzhaar Fight Cave curser}

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parapa6 View Post
    What are the proper settings you would suggest for it to do roughly 1,000 casts/hr?

You mention you can delete 1 line but never state which line it is? This script would be rock solid if it could get 30k+ exp/hr... As of right now I am getting only 18k exp/hr because it takes a break for like 15 seconds every 5-10 casts , which is silly and defeats the purpose of using this in the FC without getting the max exp/hr.
    what i do on the version 1 is simply turn the gui off and can get upwards of 1.1k. on 1.1 can't really help you i'm getting only 20k exp/h (still can't complain tbh) with what i think is the same problem you're talking about where it stops ontop of the zek for abit. i made the "uselessmemory" true it makes that resty action happen less.
    wrt defeating the purpose it's getting me cheap mage exp at a fair amount of xp/h while i have to revise for finals can't really say it defeats the purpose :P

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    275 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adilh301 View Post
    what i do on the version 1 is simply turn the gui off and can get upwards of 1.1k. on 1.1 can't really help you i'm getting only 20k exp/h (still can't complain tbh) with what i think is the same problem you're talking about where it stops ontop of the zek for abit. i made the "uselessmemory" true it makes that resty action happen less.
    wrt defeating the purpose it's getting me cheap mage exp at a fair amount of xp/h while i have to revise for finals can't really say it defeats the purpose :P
    Fine later on i'll post something that does it bot like. Atm pking

Also since you guys are actually trying this script, did you get any trouble with safe spot walking (I.E repeatedly failing to reach it or getting weird debug messages?), i'll sell my verac stuff and buy body runes later from shop and try it all out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samerdl View Post
    Fine later on i'll post something that does it bot like. Atm pking

Also since you guys are actually trying this script, did you get any trouble with safe spot walking (I.E repeatedly failing to reach it or getting weird debug messages?), i'll sell my verac stuff and buy body runes later from shop and try it all out
    used it for days on end and i've only *seen* it fail to get to the safespot once (assuming v1.1 is just an improved version of 1.0 in that sense) and i've been running it 24/7 for the past few days so i would say it's pretty good when it comes to finding the safe spot :P, the fact that it logs out if it can when it fails and tries again is an awesome feature .
    edit: how many bodies exactly do you need to test it? i'm not the richest 07er around but this script has helped me a lot if it would help you to develop the bot further i don't mind donating a few bodies.
    Last edited by adilh301; 05-25-2013 at 11:51 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

So i've been using 1.1 now and i came home to see that im stuck in the lobby with the script running still on simba.

Once i realised this, i disabled smart to click on "login" and it automatically started back up, lured the lvl 45 and continued on, so there isn't a problem there...
    However i did see something which made me look at my screen twice:

I think i'll be using 1.0 for now since it has been flawless:

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    275 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iTz Dat Simba Guy View Post
    So i've been using 1.1 now and i came home to see that im stuck in the lobby with the script running still on simba.

Once i realised this, i disabled smart to click on "login" and it automatically started back up, lured the lvl 45 and continued on, so there isn't a problem there...
    However i did see something which made me look at my screen twice:

I think i'll be using 1.0 for now since it has been flawless:

LMAO thats unlucky! sometimes the random events can follow you inside, i leave my random event detection on so that way when i spawn outside the cave it will detect and attempt to solve them or at least talk to them.

Am gona go to bed now, started working on this now, but really tired atm. Hopefully i'll update this script tomorrow if not, then monday.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

LMAO thats unlucky! sometimes the random events can follow you inside, i leave my random event detection on so that way when i spawn outside the cave it will detect and attempt to solve them or at least talk to them.

Am gona go to bed now, started working on this now, but really tired atm. Hopefully i'll update this script tomorrow if not, then monday.
    Cool

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

- FCurser v1.1
    - Runtime: 6 Hours, 13 Minutes and 51 Seconds

- Experience Gained: 112897 Exp P/H: 18119
    - Curse Used : 3893 Casts P/h: 624
    - Caves Entered : 0
    - Post all Bugs/proggies/errors on this topic: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103236

Not too shabby, I would like for it to get better xp/hr, but nonetheless you have it very flexible for those who like it that way. Awesome start and like you stated, it has great potential and still could get better, but still seems to be pretty flawless as far as that goes.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    275 Post(s)

sorry for the delay, will try to work on this today but its gona require me to play rs first so i can get enough body runes

edit: changed the bank symbol detection, cpu usage went from constant 35% CPU to 5%~ CPU at most.
    Any one interested in testing before i release?

- FCurser v1.2
    - Runtime: 17 Minutes and 13 Seconds

- Experience Gained: 11716 Exp P/H: 40830
    - Curse Used : 404 Casts P/h: 1407
    - Caves Entered : 0
    - Post all Bugs/proggies/errors on this topic: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103236
    By the way sorry about the issue regarding random 10-20~ second wait time after cursing, it was something i forgot about in the script.. Fixed it now.

Quote Originally Posted by iTz Dat Simba Guy View Post
    Cool
    Added Random event detection that will detect a player's nickname (that he set up correctly ofc) inside the cave, so it will detect the nickname then it will do findnormalrandoms (so it won't click on inventory tab by default).

+ fixed the issue with the random LONG wait times after curse

@Parapa6

Try out the latest version should run much smoother.

Be cautious, a lot of people got banned today (mainly combat bots), bot with caution and to be honest don't bot at all today/tomorrow.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)

Used this for a few hours today (v11). Seems pretty good, but it seems to click very close to the same pixel on the NPC and spell, maybe you could add some more variation to mouse movements? It needs to be quite close for accuracy on the spell since it's such a small click area, but the NPC is different.
    I will test out v12 tomorrow at some point hopefully, but thanks for the easy and cheap magic experience so far, I sure needed it.
    Also, rings of life don't work in the caves, so why would you advise equipping one? Similarly for the teleport runes/tab, why not just let yourself the player die, seeing as it's a safe mini-game. That way you'll be back to full HP when you're out of the cave too.
    Last edited by Solar; 05-29-2013 at 09:31 PM.
    Solar from RiD.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    275 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Solar View Post
    Used this for a few hours today (v11). Seems pretty good, but it seems to click very close to the same pixel on the NPC and spell, maybe you could add some more variation to mouse movements? It needs to be quite close for accuracy on the spell since it's such a small click area, but the NPC is different.
    I will test out v12 tomorrow at some point hopefully, but thanks for the easy and cheap magic experience so far, I sure needed it.
    Also, rings of life don't work in the caves, so why would you advise equipping one? Similarly for the teleport runes/tab, why not just let yourself the player die, seeing as it's a safe mini-game. That way you'll be back to full HP when you're out of the cave too.
    Try 1.2, its much more different. Rol/Teleport runes are intended for outside cave Combat, you can not rol inside the cave, script can teleport if your stuck in combat for 20 seconds and lost hp below the acceptable amount (i.e stuck and unable to re-enter and dying to a random event outside the cave) nobody wants to lose their body runes.

Edit: either way, latest version (1.2) is much better/more stable than past versions, only thing left to perfect is walking to safe spot.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)

Try 1.2, its much more different. Rol/Teleport runes are intended for outside cave Combat, you can not rol inside the cave, script can teleport if your stuck in combat for 20 seconds and lost hp below the acceptable amount (i.e stuck and unable to re-enter and dying to a random event outside the cave) nobody wants to lose their body runes.

Edit: either way, latest version (1.2) is much better/more stable than past versions, only thing left to perfect is walking to safe spot.
    I'd be more worried about the water runes (seeing as I don't have a mud staff yet).
    As I said, I will try 1.2 today (should have done it over night I guess).
    For walking to the safe spot, it did it about 5 or so times for me, I didn't think there was anything wrong with it, but I suppose everything can be "perfected".

Edit 2:
    Got a proggy, got me some magic levels but still want a few more. Thanks for everything!
    Simba Code:
    *  FCurser v1.2
    *  Runtime: 2 Hours, 48 Minutes and 55 Seconds
    *  Experience Gained:  ***     Exp P/H:  ***
    *  Curse Used       :  ***     Casts P/h: ***
    *  No. Of Times     :       Failed Casting:  ***  Messed up:  0  Entered Cave:  ***
    *  Post all Bugs/proggies/errors on this topic:  http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103236
    Last edited by Solar; 05-30-2013 at 11:53 AM.
    Solar from RiD.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    275 Post(s)

@Solar nice proggy but please do not post full exp gains, your exp rate is too high but nice overall

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)

@Solar nice proggy but please do not post full exp gains, your exp rate is too high but nice overall
    Even if it isn't the full proggy? Why do you say not to post proggies? And was the exp rate bugged in the proggy?
    Solar from RiD.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    275 Post(s)

Even if it isn't the full proggy? Why do you say not to post proggies? And was the exp rate bugged in the proggy?

not bugged its too high (atm jagex are banning much combat bots) dont post full proggy because your exp gain can be traced, edit out some info like i do

dont use bot mode lol

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)

Thanks, editted out most info. What do you mean bot mode? (Probably an obvious answer, sorry.)
    BTW, how do you mention a member on these forums?
    Solar from RiD.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    275 Post(s)

Thanks, editted out most info. What do you mean bot mode? (Probably an obvious answer, sorry.)
    BTW, how do you mention a member on these forums?
    use mention tags then put their displayname in it without any spaces

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)

@samerdl And the bot mode term?
    Last edited by Solar; 05-30-2013 at 02:06 PM.
    Solar from RiD.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    275 Post(s)

Bugs and issues in current version: 1.2

1)
    There is a bug With SafeSPot-walking failure Detection!, the solution is simple: head to line 1737 (or search Procedure Curseloop; and delete the following lines: 1741, 1742 & 1801.

Simba Code:
    if (AtSafeSpot and (not(getHpBarAbove)) and (meleer)) then // line 1741
    begin                                                     // 1742

And the end; on line 1801:

Simba Code:
    end; // 1801 delete this
    end; // 1802 leave this.

That way the script will know to kick out of the loop if it cant find the monster/failed to reach safe spot!

------------------------
    2)Edit.2: Do not use EntranceMode No.1, this mode leads to crashes, it needs to instantly find the cave and enter/get cave message, if it continues to search for it, it will reach an out of range Error. Use Entrance Mode No.2!
    ---------------------------------------------
    3)Edit.3: Found another bug that can cause a crash, another simple bug, one line:

Forget the past fix, it still can cause an out of range error, i am not sure if this works but just try to copy paste the locate monster function, simply press control f and search
    Function LocateMonster
    then press Minus and just copy paste the new one:
    Simba Code:
    Function LocateMonster(Color:TintegerArray; Tol,CTS:integer; hMoD,sMoD:Extended; Uptext: Array of String): Boolean;
    var
    R,ii,X,y,i,tmpcts:integer;
    TPA:Tpointarray;
    ATPA:T2DPointArray;
    Boxm :tbox;
    begin
    if (not(Loggedin)) then exit;
    if (not(meleer)) then exit;
    if (findbanksymbol) then exit;

if findtherandoms and findtalk2 then
    findnormalrandoms;

MouseSpeedz;
      FindIfonMagetab;
      Mouse(RandomRange(663, 670),RandomRange(260, 265), random(1),random(1),mouse_move);
      if WaitUpTextMulti2(['Curse'],300) then
      begin
      clickmouse2(mouse_left);
      waitshortclick;

tmpCTS := GetColorToleranceSpeed;
      ColorToleranceSpeed(CTS);
      SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(hMoD, sMoD);

FindColorsTolerance(TPA, Color[ii], MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2, Tol);

ColorToleranceSpeed(tmpCTS);
      setColorSpeed2Modifiers(0.2, 0.2);

if Length(TPA) < 0 then exit;

if (Length(TPA) > 0) and (Length(TPA) < 100) then
      setangle(1);

case random (10) of
    0..7: begin
    end;
    8..10:begin
    R := Random(GetArrayLength(ATPA));
             DeleteValueInTPA(TPA, R);
    end;
    end;

SplitTPAWrap(TPA,10,ATPA);

Boxm := GetATPABounds(ATPA);

case random (500) of
     0..480: SortATPASize(ATpA,true);
    481..499: SortATPAFromFirstPoint(ATPA,IntToPoint(MSCX,MSCY));
       end;

for I := 0 to HIGH(ATPA) do
    begin
    mousespeedz;

MiddleTPAEx(ATPA[i], X, Y);
    MMouse(x, y, RandomRange(-17, 17), RandomRange(-17, 17));

if WaitUpTextMulti2(['Curse'],300) then
    begin
    wait(randomrange(90,120));

clickmouse2(mouse_left);
    if Didclick(true,1000) then
    begin
    IncEx(cast,29);
    if (dosmartprogress = true) then
    SmartProggy;
    progressreport;
    case playermode of
    1: begin
    case random (100) of
    0..80: begin
    end;
    81..100:Antiban;
    end;

case random (50) of
    0..42:  waitafterCast;
    43..48: waithumanclick2;
    end;
    end;

2: begin
    end;
    end;

result := true;
    exit;
    end
    else
    begin
    inc(Failcast);
    exit;
    end;
    end
    else
    begin
    inc(failcast);
    end;
    end;
    end;
    end;

No guarantee this will work, i am very paranoid atm about botting at fight caves, tbh just wait for a while before you bot there and if you do, dont let it run for too long. So i cant continue testing + i ran it for 24 hours...Only thing that can mess up the script is pretty much high CPU, the script uses low CPU but if you run youtube/play other games with a low end machine it will reach high cpu and lead to mess up, one thing you can do is raise the slider but that for me doesnt really do anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

@samerdl And the bot mode term?
    in v1.2 in the set-up there is a human like mode and a bot like mode. Bot like mode gets you more xp/hr whereas human mode is well...more human like with small breaks/afk simulation time at the cost of less xp/hr. Jagex is really cracking down on all bots atm though (just look at how many people are online at a time now...that's the same ammount of people that have always played, but now there's thousands of bots that have been banned)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)

Yeah I know what he meant now, thanks. Took it to PM to stop spamming the thread.
    Maybe if I get a ban I'll quit RS. Wouldn't be a bad thing, I do like playing every now and then, but it's become an obsession to play, do dailies on EoC and quest in OSRS.
    Solar from RiD.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    275 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vigilante123 View Post
    in v1.2 in the set-up there is a human like mode and a bot like mode. Bot like mode gets you more xp/hr whereas human mode is well...more human like with small breaks/afk simulation time at the cost of less xp/hr. Jagex is really cracking down on all bots atm though (just look at how many people are online at a time now...that's the same amount of people that have always played, but now there's thousands of bots that have been banned)
    Of course, they are cracking down on bots, more 2/14/21 day bans are now being induced as warnings before the major banning commences. Almost all botting affiliated websites have been making sure their users are aware of the ongoing massive bot-hunt, this website is no exception.

There isn't really a safe way to bot, but i am convinced if all you do is train and gain exp on Rs using bots then your just showing jagex that you truly have no interest in playing and most likely your just gold-farming, which eventually leads to a ban. I haven't gotten banned but i do play and not just bot bot bot...

Anyway, we bot we take the risk :-).

Regarding the script, not really sure if this needs anymore updates, other than walking to safe spot ofc, but that a bit harder to accomplish due to area shifting/random log in/walk to center location & maybe adding detection to the words in chatbox for log out. Either way not getting any feed back, so am assuming this script sucks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)

Script doesn't suck, and once you get started, if it doesn't walk to a safe spot correctly, it's simple to set up.
    BTW, if you turn the camera so that the monster is close to the magic spell, then you can increase experience rates by quite a lot. Might want to add that in the next update, if it gets updated.
    Solar from RiD.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    275 Post(s)

Script doesn't suck, and once you get started, if it doesn't walk to a safe spot correctly, it's simple to set up.
    BTW, if you turn the camera so that the monster is close to the magic spell, then you can increase experience rates by quite a lot. Might want to add that in the next update, if it gets updated.
    Ha thanks for the reply, just went through the code and noticed a flawed bug in the script thats annoying. Posted it on main post. its crucial to do if you want it to run smooth + its easy to fix just deleting three lines i forgot to delete.

Btw whats your mage level at right now? am getting closer to my short term goal which is 85

And ye that sounds like a great idea, i know how to make it run half way to the yellow dot, then count distance then pan the camera closest possible will do that (might try tomorrow but idk when).. Still got another script to finalize

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Most elegant script that I have ever used . Here is my proggy.
    adf.JPG

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    275 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eye5755 View Post
    Most elegant script that I have ever used . Here is my proggy.
    adf.JPG
    wow, sweet not a single mess up - you must have a heck of a pc.

very nice thanks for sharing -)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information