Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fcurser - {Tzhaar Fight Cave curser}

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    275 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by x0xh3llx0x View Post
    7 hour proggy from v 1.3 (Would used longer but there was system update..)

* FCurser v1.3
    * Runtime: 7 Hours, 4 Minutes and 46 Seconds
    * Experience Gained: ~252k Exp P/H: ~35k
    * Curse Used : 8-9k Casts P/h: ~1.2k
    * No. Of Times : Failed Casting: 8 Messed up: 0 Entered Cave: 2
    * Time till break : 1 Hours, 55 Minutes and 13 Seconds
    So that's what i forgot, a while ago i wrote inc(caventrances) then in another procedure inc(caventrances) each time it entered onces it will say it entered twice rofl.. What a fail from my behalf, should of fixed that a while ago. Sorry.

But hey nice missclick/cast ratio, now finish mage AND GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!, glad to see you using break handler and blurring out exp gains.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

Started using it now with breaks
    Anyway, hoping for 82 mage, haven't seen such a well writen modular script in a while.
    Code:
    *  FCurser v1.3
    *  Runtime: 9 Hours, 12 Minutes and 3 Seconds
    *  Experience Gained:  322k Exp P/H:   35k
    *  Curse Used       :  11k Casts P/h: 1.2k
    *  No. Of Times     :  Failed Casting:  43  Messed up:  1  Entered Cave:  2
    *  Time till break  :  8 Minutes and 16 Seconds
    Last edited by Deni_mulic; 07-21-2013 at 03:00 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    275 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Deni_mulic View Post
    Started using it now with breaks
    Anyway, hoping for 82 mage, haven't seen such a well writen modular script in a while.
    Code:
    *  FCurser v1.3
    *  Runtime: 9 Hours, 12 Minutes and 3 Seconds
    *  Experience Gained:  322k Exp P/H:   35k
    *  Curse Used       :  11k Casts P/h: 1.2k
    *  No. Of Times     :  Failed Casting:  43  Messed up:  1  Entered Cave:  2
    *  Time till break  :  8 Minutes and 16 Seconds

Thanks, be very careful from using fight caves, it has a high ban rate, best wishes. Added to the proggy list, glad 1.3 is working alright :-).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

82 mage, cheers

Ps: your break handler is pretty much the same as what I used to get 99 range twice at range guild without ban :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

* FCurser v1.3
    * Runtime: 22 Hours, 39 Minutes and 44 Seconds
    * Experience Gained: 1077350 Exp P/H: -5105
    * Curse Used : 37150 Casts P/h: 1639
    * No. Of Times : Failed Casting: 221 Messed up: 7 Entered Cave: 2
    * Time till break : 32 Minutes and 14 Seconds
    * Post all Bugs/proggies/errors on this topic: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103236
    Welcome to Runescape.
    xxx
    'Runescape has been updated.'
    Runescape has been updated! Please restart Simba.
    Successfully executed.

So a system update interrupted my try to get 60 - > 99 in one go.

I encoutered a bug, regarding the exp counter: It say that i got over one 1m exp but that's way off!! I actually "only" got about 700k.
    I looked into it further and noticed, that the skript trys to cast curses faster than possible, and it counts everytime it trys, not everytime it actualy works. Is it possible, that it's counting wrong, because I changed the Main Mouse Speed?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    275 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hanswurst View Post
    * FCurser v1.3
    * Runtime: 22 Hours, 39 Minutes and 44 Seconds
    * Experience Gained: 1077350 Exp P/H: -5105
    * Curse Used : 37150 Casts P/h: 1639
    * No. Of Times : Failed Casting: 221 Messed up: 7 Entered Cave: 2
    * Time till break : 32 Minutes and 14 Seconds
    * Post all Bugs/proggies/errors on this topic: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103236
    Welcome to Runescape.
    xxx
    'Runescape has been updated.'
    Runescape has been updated! Please restart Simba.
    Successfully executed.

So a system update interrupted my try to get 60 - > 99 in one go.

I encoutered a bug, regarding the exp counter: It say that i got over one 1m exp but that's way off!! I actually "only" got about 700k.
    I looked into it further and noticed, that the skript trys to cast curses faster than possible, and it counts everytime it trys, not everytime it actualy works. Is it possible, that it's counting wrong, because I changed the Main Mouse Speed?
    Replied to your pm as well, could of been a lag/high usage of cpu issue, the script registers a 'gains' in exp when ever a red click is performed on the level 45 and the uptext is green 'cast'. you can revise the script if you can.

I haven't used this spot in a while, paranoia since fight caves does have a high ban rate.

Just a thought for everyone (or whoever reads this) you can take this script and use it at other spots.
    Quit gaming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

I got this error...

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Documents and Settings\Daniel S\My Documents\Downloads\Fcurser13.simba'

I'm relatively new at this, please help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Started from 63 magic now im 85, 150k curses to go!

My breaks are long cause i dont want to get banned hihi. Have about 20-30min breaks, exp now is bugged i get around 30k-35k xp/h

* FCurser v1.3
    * Runtime: 51 Hours, 47 Minutes and 30 Seconds
    * Experience Gained: 1578296 Exp P/H: 7438
    * Curse Used : 54424 Casts P/h: 1050
    * No. Of Times : Failed Casting: 776 Messed up: 13 Entered Cave: 6
    Last edited by kimi94; 08-22-2013 at 02:00 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Random question: With the -65 mage bonus do you automatically never hit?
    Cause I don't have the vambs and I hit...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Success View Post
    Random question: With the -65 mage bonus do you automatically never hit?
    Cause I don't have the vambs and I hit...
    You do NEED the vambs.
    Solar from RiD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Solar View Post
    You do NEED the vambs.
    Alright thanks, I thought so. Time to get range up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Don't know if anyone is still using this, but the script just doesn't curse. Just clicks on inventory. Any fixes?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    275 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrkeen1 View Post
    Don't know if anyone is still using this, but the script just doesn't curse. Just clicks on inventory. Any fixes?
    No idea, haven't touched this in a while. I'll try to look into it next week. Kinda of lost interest with this project, been thinking of taking the script skeleton and using it else where.

I'll be sure to check it out.
    Quit gaming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samerdl View Post
    No idea, haven't touched this in a while. I'll try to look into it next week. Kinda of lost interest with this project, been thinking of taking the script skeleton and using it else where.

I'll be sure to check it out.
    Thanks a ton, I appreciate it! I tried out V1.1 and it seems to be working flawlessly, albeit with a bit low xp/hr. Until then, would you mind letting me know what lines to change in order to get it to stop waiting on the fatty for a few seconds once in a while?

Cheers

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    275 Post(s)

Thanks a ton, I appreciate it! I tried out V1.1 and it seems to be working flawlessly, albeit with a bit low xp/hr. Until then, would you mind letting me know what lines to change in order to get it to stop waiting on the fatty for a few seconds once in a while?

Cheers
    Checked it out today, there seemed to be an issue with the function that Finds the bank symbol - some yellow npc dots were registering as bank icon (guess colors shifted a bit over the course of the past few months), i resolved it by setting bank symbols to automatic 2 (bitmap) - now granted i have a new laptop.. From memory i can recall this command would make simba use 30-50% of CPU on my old and now dead laptop. On my new laptop it doesn't cause in memory/cpu hogs (then again, i can run bioshock infinite + 4 runescape accounts + quake 1+ quake 3 +tomb raider all the same time without slowing down my laptop).

I'll post a revision in a bit - testing it right now.

Also added reflection walking (which seems to work fine, no idea why tribot/osbot scripts died for fight cave mage training, i resolved the tile shifts easily with reflection).

Anyway i'll post back later.

edit: posting it, tell me how it goes. If you don't want to use reflection then simply set it to false, if you don't have the include then be sure to grab the unofficial reflection incldue from here http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107479
    Quit gaming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samerdl View Post

Checked it out today, there seemed to be an issue with the function that Finds the bank symbol - some yellow npc dots were registering as bank icon (guess colors shifted a bit over the course of the past few months), i resolved it by setting bank symbols to automatic 2 (bitmap) - now granted i have a new laptop.. From memory i can recall this command would make simba use 30-50% of CPU on my old and now dead laptop. On my new laptop it doesn't cause in memory/cpu hogs (then again, i can run bioshock infinite + 4 runescape accounts + quake 1+ quake 3 +tomb raider all the same time without slowing down my laptop).

I'll post a revision in a bit - testing it right now.

Also added reflection walking (which seems to work fine, no idea why tribot/osbot scripts died for fight cave mage training, i resolved the tile shifts easily with reflection).

Anyway i'll post back later.

edit: posting it, tell me how it goes. If you don't want to use reflection then simply set it to false, if you don't have the include then be sure to grab the unofficial reflection incldue from here http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107479
    Wicked. You're the best! I'm trying it out now with reflections on, and I will post a proggy either today or tomorrow. Just noticed right off the bat though that the first time it walked to safe-spot, it missed by one square and ended up killing the fatty; script logged-out then back in and fixed itself, so looking good.

Thanks again, it's very much appreciated.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    275 Post(s)

Wicked. You're the best! I'm trying it out now with reflections on, and I will post a proggy either today or tomorrow. Just noticed right off the bat though that the first time it walked to safe-spot, it missed by one square and ended up killing the fatty; script logged-out then back in and fixed itself, so looking good.

Thanks again, it's very much appreciated.
    Am thinking we could perfect the reflection walking method using walkpath and adding more points like i have for the blind or webwalk points, since it seems to miss the spots a few times.

The color walking should work.. 9/10 of times but takes more time since it scales alongside the walls.

Anyway i've pmed you a script i been working on today.. Tell me what you think of the concept/script, atm am testing it!.
    Quit gaming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Just got 94 Magic with this script in conjunction with another one of samerdl's scripts! I set reflections to false, just for more accurate walking to safe spot. Samerdl if you read this, it is mrkeen1, just go banned for spamming on him lol...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

I got all the requirements, standing in front of the cave but nothing happens when im inside. The script doesnt want to walk to the safespot it seems. Any help?
    Edit: I changed MAttMode to 2 and got to the safespot manually. It seems to work now. Im just a little worried when i have to walk automaticly to the safespot that it doesnt work as planned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Great script

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

* FCurser v1.4
    * Runtime: 1 Hours, 41 Minutes and 29 Seconds
    * Experience Gained: 50286 Exp P/H: 29730
    * Curse Used : 1734 Casts P/h: 1025
    * No. Of Times : Failed Casting: 4 Messed up: 0 Entered Cave: 0
    * Time till break : 1 Hours, 21 Minutes and 43 Seconds
    we ran out of runes, or something really went wrong?, terminating script

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Very nice script, helped me to get to 85 magic.
    My longest proggie:

Code:
    *  FCurser v1.4
    *  Runtime: 11 Hours, 6 Minutes and 30 Seconds
    *  Experience Gained:  435667 Exp P/H:   39219
    *  Curse Used       :  15023 Casts P/h: 1352
    *  No. Of Times     :  Failed Casting:  235  Messed up:  1  Entered Cave:  0
    *  Time till break  :  31 Minutes and 44 Seconds
    Edit: recent update broke something, after entering cave no longer clicks "click to continue" just sits there, so no more utilizing breaks at least in color mode
    Last edited by saeci; 03-24-2015 at 09:49 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    94 Post(s)

not sure if this script is still functional at all or not.. it seemed to work this morning for me. Is anyone able to tell me if this script is outdate? (the author of this script seems to be mia )
    Current Rank Supreme Master First Class

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    not sure if this script is still functional at all or not.. it seemed to work this morning for me. Is anyone able to tell me if this script is outdate? (the author of this script seems to be mia )
    I'm a bit late for this but I'm pretty sure the script is outdated by now. I can't get it to work.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information