Thread: Safest way/s to sell RS07 GP?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Default Safest way/s to sell RS07 GP?

Hi, what are the safest ways and methods of selling RS07 gp? I wish to sell some gp each month to pay for my membership. I'm aware that villavu has a black market for this, but there are restrictions in place with good reason. Also, I'm a little worried if my account could get banned for RWT, so I'm wondering if there are any way to ensure that the transfer doesn't trace back to my main account. I'm considering using a noob account to sell the gp. The payment method I intend to use would be paypal.

Additional note: I will be trying to get some RS07 scripts done this summer, as I have finished this year of university.

All help is appreciated.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    106 Post(s)

i sometimes use PlayerAuctions and quite like it. ive never had any issues and as long as you make sure you record and give it to the correct display name, they cover you if they try and chargeback

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EngageTheRage View Post
    i sometimes use PlayerAuctions and quite like it. ive never had any issues and as long as you make sure you record and give it to the correct display name, they cover you if they try and chargeback
    I will take a look into that. Thanks!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    519 Post(s)

Id say craigslist or Kijiji are the safest ways since you meet in person and have tangible cash.
    You have permission to steal anything I've ever made...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

I wouldn't endorse trading RS07 GP yet, it is still rising in value compared to EOC

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

if you want p2p, I would recommend trading gp for p2p directly. powerbot market is quite good for that, and probs sythe.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Thanks guys!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

From reading what you have said I guess you are quite new to the gold selling. On a few websites such as Sythe people will expect you to go first as your "new" so always use a REALLY trusted MM. But I'd say PlayerAuctions is safest but there is ALWAYS a risk associated.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Union View Post
    From reading what you have said I guess you are quite new to the gold selling. On a few websites such as Sythe people will expect you to go first as your "new" so always use a REALLY trusted MM. But I'd say PlayerAuctions is safest but there is ALWAYS a risk associated.
    Yeah I'am new, I have around 10m to sell. But I'm still investigating avenues of sale. I would never go first. I have bought GP before (from Yohojo), but not sold it.

Thread Information