Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 304

Thread: What do you want to see?

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,749
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2735 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    One thing that bugs me is the page numbering. Not sure if it's just mines but it's not all aligned properly:

    Old theme is much better IMO no bugs like that

  2. #52
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,142
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    265 Post(s)

    Default

    Still doing it for me, even on Satellite :/

    <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem
    I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    754
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    275 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Umm.. why? :S

    You can already view your application, and AFAIK, you can still view the forum (but your application is the only visible one there).
    didnt app for srl member dont think i can anyway, was just curious, thanks anyway

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
    Posts
    4,611
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

    Default

    Guys! Don't forget about me! Should I just copy Powerbots script forum layout and be done with it? (keep in mind that I won't be changing it once it's done)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    One thing that bugs me is the page numbering. Not sure if it's just mines but it's not all aligned properly:

    That is because vBulletin does this by default, and the themes we have don't override that setting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaman88 View Post
    Just keep yelling to get srl stats fixed
    Yell at @Wizzup?;
    You may contact me with any concerns you have.
    Are you a victim of harassment? Please notify me or any other staff member.

    | SRL Community Rules | SRL Live Help & Chat | Setting up Simba | F.A.Q's |

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,873
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Guys! Don't forget about me! Should I just copy Powerbots script forum layout and be done with it? (keep in mind that I won't be changing it once it's done)
    Powerbot merges crafting with fletching and I'd prefer if they were separate just because they're not complementary skills like mining/smithing and woodcutting/firemaking are.

    Other than that it looks fine though. Thanks for taking the time to make all these forum adjustments

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    8,596
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1855 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Guys! Don't forget about me! Should I just copy Powerbots script forum layout and be done with it? (keep in mind that I won't be changing it once it's done)



    That is because vBulletin does this by default, and the themes we have don't override that setting.



    Yell at @Wizzup?;
    I'm a fan of keeping them separate... Just b/c it can get confusing to find specific skills if they are merged... just my 2 cents

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,057
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1084 Post(s)

    Default

    I like the idea of

    • combat & slayer
    • mining & smithing
    • fishing & cooking
    • fletching & crafting
    • woodcutting & firemaking
    • farming & herb


    and the rest of the skills in there own section, I generally think it will "less clutter" our sub-forums, and make the sections more active
    <Olly> wtf slacky
    <Olly> this looks like windows
    <Olly> not ubuntu
    <slacky> WHAT DIDN'T YOU GET ABOUT: <slacky> anyways. later
    <slacky> do I have to log of irc to get to play MC?
    <slacky> That sounds like a plan
    * slacky has quit (Quit: Leaving)


  8. #58
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,749
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2735 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ollybest View Post
    I like the idea of

    • combat & slayer
    • mining & smithing
    • fishing & cooking
    • fletching & crafting
    • woodcutting & firemaking
    • farming & herb


    and the rest of the skills in there own section, I generally think it will "less clutter" our sub-forums, and make the sections more active
    I think mining deserves its own section because there's so many mining scripts, unless sme are outdated and can be moved to the outdated section ill test a few when I get back home

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,057
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1084 Post(s)

    Default

    I see like 10 that might work well, and there aren't many in smithing so it shouldn't be a problem
    <Olly> wtf slacky
    <Olly> this looks like windows
    <Olly> not ubuntu
    <slacky> WHAT DIDN'T YOU GET ABOUT: <slacky> anyways. later
    <slacky> do I have to log of irc to get to play MC?
    <slacky> That sounds like a plan
    * slacky has quit (Quit: Leaving)


  10. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
    Posts
    4,611
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

    Default

    Well, for the time being, I will do what Ollybest suggested later tonight, with the exception of merging the Fletching and Crafting sections. Does anybody disagree with this decision?
    You may contact me with any concerns you have.
    Are you a victim of harassment? Please notify me or any other staff member.

    | SRL Community Rules | SRL Live Help & Chat | Setting up Simba | F.A.Q's |

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,749
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2735 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Well, for the time being, I will do what Ollybest suggested later tonight, with the exception of merging the Fletching and Crafting sections. Does anybody disagree with this decision?
    As long as the outdated mining scripts are moved so people don't have to sift through abunch of scripts to get what they want like on powerban

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,873
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Officer Barbrady View Post
    As long as the outdated mining scripts are moved so people don't have to sift through abunch of scripts to get what they want like on powerban
    If you find one that's outdated you can report it and a mod will probably see it and move it.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,749
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2735 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BMWxi View Post
    If you find one that's outdated you can report it and a mod will probably see it and move it.
    Reported like 10 scripts the other day they are yet to be moved

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    8,596
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1855 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Officer Barbrady View Post
    Reported like 10 scripts the other day they are yet to be moved
    b/c daniel no give me power!

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
    Posts
    4,611
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Officer Barbrady View Post
    Reported like 10 scripts the other day they are yet to be moved
    Bloody hell. It was a couple of days ago and I'm incredibly busy with university at the moment.

    Not to mention vBulletin is incredibly annoying to use when modifying forums

    They will get done, though
    You may contact me with any concerns you have.
    Are you a victim of harassment? Please notify me or any other staff member.

    | SRL Community Rules | SRL Live Help & Chat | Setting up Simba | F.A.Q's |

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,749
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2735 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Bloody hell. It was a couple of days ago and I'm incredibly busy with university at the moment.

    Not to mention vBulletin is incredibly annoying to use when modifying forums

    They will get done, though
    I'm going to do a Complete wipe when I get home so I can be sure to report outdated ones, the ones I reported I was pretty sure frm what I could see (no updates for months before Eoc)

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    270
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

    Default

    Move the "First Scripts" to the actual "Runescape Scripts" section.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,142
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    265 Post(s)

    Default

    How about bundle the five script sections (RS, OSRS, RSPS, First Script, Non-RS) into a forum, and have them as sub-forums? Would make the front page a bit more bearable.
    <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem
    I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,358
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

    Default

    This is for an update on the forum design:

    We should be able to see the avatar of the last poster on the thread, adds some "colors" to the forums
    like this

    or like this




    Anti-Leech Movement Prevent Leeching Spread the word
    Insanity 60 Days (Killer workout)
    XoL Blog (Workouts/RS/Misc)

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    7,318
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1394 Post(s)

    Default

    I would love to see a snippets section for OSR. I keep putting small modifications in the SRL-OSR development area but that area is closed to normal users. Please and thank you!

    @Daniel
    @Daniel
    @Daniel
    Last edited by Flight; 06-10-2013 at 02:26 AM.

    Current project:
    [Scripts / AeroLib Rev. 2]


    Did you know?
    J1407b, dubbed "Saturn on steriods", has a ring system 200 times larger than Saturn's own rings.
    #teampixel

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    426
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    116 Post(s)

    Default

    Do you remove double posts and/or remove the post count from the double posting user?..

    I feel people would be annoyed by me doing it all the time..
    I don't mean to...


    I guess im also talking about the people that spam double/triple posts n shiz.. .. on purpose.




    Example: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103283



  22. #72
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,142
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    265 Post(s)

    Default

    Peanuts' post reminded me of a feature some other forums use. If someone double posts, the board automatically merges their posts. That'd be quite nice.
    <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem
    I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
    Posts
    4,611
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

    Default

    Hey, sorry guys for not doing some things. I have been extremely busy this week and university exams are just around the corner, so my focus are those.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    How about bundle the five script sections (RS, OSRS, RSPS, First Script, Non-RS) into a forum, and have them as sub-forums? Would make the front page a bit more bearable.
    Well, I'd like to leave it up to the rest of the community to decide on this one. What does everyone else thing?

    Quote Originally Posted by [XoL] View Post
    This is for an update on the forum design:

    We should be able to see the avatar of the last poster on the thread, adds some "colors" to the forums
    like this
    <snuppy>
    This would require a modification, and thus Wizzup? or Hobbit's domain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    I would love to see a snippets section for OSR. I keep putting small modifications in the SRL-OSR development area but that area is closed to normal users. Please and thank you!

    @Daniel
    @Daniel
    @Daniel
    Good idea. I'll get on that some time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Peanuts' post reminded me of a feature some other forums use. If someone double posts, the board automatically merges their posts. That'd be quite nice.
    This is commonly found in SMF forums, but there is no native feature for vBulletin to do this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Peanuts View Post
    Do you remove double posts and/or remove the post count from the double posting user?..
    Generally if people report others for double posts, or we see them, we'll just merge them. Try not to be a repeat offender!
    You may contact me with any concerns you have.
    Are you a victim of harassment? Please notify me or any other staff member.

    | SRL Community Rules | SRL Live Help & Chat | Setting up Simba | F.A.Q's |

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,057
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1084 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    How about bundle the five script sections (RS, OSRS, RSPS, First Script, Non-RS) into a forum, and have them as sub-forums? Would make the front page a bit more bearable.
    Great idea IMO.
    <Olly> wtf slacky
    <Olly> this looks like windows
    <Olly> not ubuntu
    <slacky> WHAT DIDN'T YOU GET ABOUT: <slacky> anyways. later
    <slacky> do I have to log of irc to get to play MC?
    <slacky> That sounds like a plan
    * slacky has quit (Quit: Leaving)


  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,103
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quoted
    210 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    How about bundle the five script sections (RS, OSRS, RSPS, First Script, Non-RS) into a forum, and have them as sub-forums? Would make the front page a bit more bearable.
    Support!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Peanuts' post reminded me of a feature some other forums use. If someone double posts, the board automatically merges their posts. That'd be quite nice.
    Another nice idea.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •