Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [AL]Al-Kharid Cooker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Does anyone know of a working download link to simba 993?

I've been searching for about an hour and can't find anything, can't even find it anywhere on wizzup

Thanks.

edit: after just brute force downloading and installing I found a copy of 993

http://nala.villavu.com/downloads/si...81373b2317a4f/

Not sure if this particular release works well with this script, testing now
    Last edited by imjustdownloadin; 06-13-2013 at 01:06 AM.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Here I'll just upload my 993, it's for Windows 32, so if you have 64 sorry. :/

Edit:
    Ok, you can download Simba 993 from the link under "Requirements to run", it's hosted externally on Mega.co.nz.
    Last edited by Flight; 06-13-2013 at 01:16 AM.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1094 Post(s)

Flight, only simba 993+ supports setting custom uptext filters, but I have had more success recently with the filter in simba. but i will do some further testing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

I downloaded the 993 that you posted. When it installed itself I had trouble running SMART as it would crash right away.

What I ended up doing was install a fresh copy of 990 from wizzup and copy+paste the 993 .exe you posted. Installed all the includes etc and it works!

Fantastic script, impressively fast ^^

Some things that I noticed while testing (going to keep updating)

-When banking after cooking, often times tries to double bank the burnt lobbies I have because the game doesnt bank it fast enough on the first attempt
    -Sometimes doesnt click on the range the first time after selecting a raw lobster, causing it to use a raw lobbie on a raw lobbie before the loop fixes itself
    edit: It seems to happen because there is a small period of time where my character is still moving after the flag has disappeared. The script seems to calculate the position of the range during this time, causing it to misclick the range when the screen has fully stopped moving. Hope that makes sense.

-No closed door detection, but the door doesn't seem to close after its been opened? not yet at least\
    Last edited by imjustdownloadin; 06-13-2013 at 03:27 AM.

Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1094 Post(s)

Also you could add some nice version checking, from just the OP (wrote this in 2 mins.. don't hate :P).

Simba Code:
    program new;
    const
      Version   = '1.0';

procedure checkVersion();
    var
      page: string;
      v: string;
      msg: integer;
    begin
      page := getPage('http://villavu.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-104009.html');

v := between('ion:', 'A', page);

if (v <> version) then
        msg := messageBox('There is a new version availble, would you like to vist the thread?', 'Al-Kharid Cooker', 4);

// yes = 6, no/cross = 7
      if (msg = 6) then
      begin    
        OpenWebPage('http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104009');
        terminateScript();
      end;
    end;

begin
      checkVersion();
    end.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by imjustdownloadin View Post
    I downloaded the 993 that you posted. When it installed itself I had trouble running SMART as it would crash right away.

What I ended up doing was install a fresh copy of 990 from wizzup and copy+paste the 993 .exe you posted. Installed all the includes etc and it works!

Fantastic script, impressively fast ^^

Some things that I noticed while testing (going to keep updating)

-When banking after cooking, often times tries to double bank the burnt lobbies I have because the game doesnt bank it fast enough on the first attempt
    -Sometimes doesnt click on the range the first time after selecting a raw lobster, causing it to use a raw lobbie on a raw lobbie before the loop fixes itself
    edit: It seems to happen because there is a small period of time where my character is still moving after the flag has disappeared. The script seems to calculate the position of the range during this time, causing it to misclick the range when the screen has fully stopped moving. Hope that makes sense.

-No closed door detection, but the door doesn't seem to close after its been opened? not yet at least\
    Wonderful feedback my friend, I really appreciate that. Whether it's comments or bug reports, I love to receive detailed feedback, any scripter would.

I can explain the errors you're getting mate. First off, the double(+) banking of burnt fish / random items is the result of a custom depositing feature, which is included in AL_Functions.simba. This function is optimized for speed and unlike the stock 'Deposit' function in SRL it will not wait for the item to disappear from the inventory before moving on the the next one; this is not how a human would do it, not to mention it's much slower that way. The using raw fish on other raw fish is due to, like you said, the possibility that we missed the initial 'item-on-object' routine and it must be done again. I didn't think it was a big deal because 1, it doesn't happen that often, and 2, the worst that happens as a result of this is -10 seconds of script run time, which is more than made up with the rest of the speed optimizations throughout the script.

The door detection. Now this could possibly be an issue should the event arise in which some random moron spam closes the door. I've yet to run into anyone like this yet and, like you said, the door remains open by default. It's a very quiet place here and within the 40,000 monkfish that I've cooked here (so far) I've only had one other fellow cooker use the range. And for what it's worth, this script blew him away in speed. I was doing laps around him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollybest View Post
    Also you could add some nice version checking, from just the OP (wrote this in 2 mins.. don't hate :P).

Simba Code:
    program new;
    const
      Version   = '1.0';

procedure checkVersion();
    var
      page: string;
      v: string;
      msg: integer;
    begin
      page := getPage('http://villavu.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-104009.html');

v := between('ion:', 'A', page);

if (v <> version) then
        msg := messageBox('There is a new version availble, would you like to vist the thread?', 'Al-Kharid Cooker', 4);

// yes = 6, no/cross = 7
      if (msg = 6) then
      begin    
        OpenWebPage('http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104009');
        terminateScript();
      end;
    end;

begin
      checkVersion();
    end.
    Oh I'll hate alright, I'll hate as much as I want.

Thanks for the heads up by the way. I didn't realize before that those OCR functions were specific to 993 but it's nice to know now. Do you know where I might find an official download link for 993? I had to upload mine and they'll be using that in the mean time.

Thanks for the advice on the version-checker. I used such a thing long, long ago, as far back as the reflection days. I did it the same way you do, by grabbing the thread containing the script and checking the HTML for the version I kept printed on the OP; this is why I still use the same format in my OP for script releases. I appreciate the suggestion anyways Olly.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    A simple AlKharid cooking script to cook all of your raw fish!

Current revision: 1.0
    AL_Functions version: 1.0

Core features:
    • Cooks raw fish at the kebab seller range in Al-Kharid
    • Handles trout, salmon, tuna, lobsters, swordfish, monkfish, and sharks
    • Optimized for speedy cooking (over 1,000 fish per hour!)
    • Almost all mouse movements converted to the AL series
    • Solid break system (By Echo_)
    • 100% color

Stability & anti-randoms:
    • Very fast detection of random events
    • Custom (smarter/safer) handling of talking random events
    • Correct detection and handling of the Strange Plant event
    • Correct handling of the Frog random event
    • Quickly detect & avoid the Evil Chicken before it even begins to attack
    • Correct detection of combat randoms (Swarm)

Requirements to run:
    • Simba 993+ (This is Win32 only)
    • SMART v8.0+
    • Newest UpChars07 font files (attached)
    • The newest AL_Functions & C_AntiRandoms (both files attached)
    • SRL-OSR

Installing the files:
    *Download and place "AL_Functions.simba" in "C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\misc\"
    *Download and place "C_AntiRandoms.simba" in "C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\core\antirandoms\"
    *Replace your current UpChars07 with the ones attached

Progress Report by Flight:
    [=======================================]
    [ ALCooker Rev #1.0                     ]
    [               by Flight               ]
    [ Total Run Time : 1 Hr 12 Min 27 Sec   ]
    [ Cooking XP     : 180,450 (149,440/Hr) ]
    [ Fish Cooked    : 1,203 (996/Hr)       ]
    [ StrangePlants  : 2                    ]
    [ Combat Avoided : 0                    ]
    [           ALCooker Rev #1.0           ]
    Time until break: 02:07:59

[End Note]:
    Not much to say here. It was originally a private script to cook all the monkfish I had fished. I used this script as a base for experimenting with random events; because of the high XP rates while cooking here randoms are triggered a lot, so try to keep an eye on it while it's running, as always never leave a OSR script running without monitoring it from time to time.

And a big thank you to @skillew for the lovely banner.

~Flight

I finally got the script working I will leave a feedback once I've tested it for awwhile.

It does this strange thing though, it withdraws all (28) lobster, then deposit one. So it runs with 27 lobster everytime. Any idea?

Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1094 Post(s)

@Flight

Well, ive actually found recently that the uptext filter in simba works fine, with the new uptext font. So if you remove all the uptext setting stuff people wont need to update their simbas, but at the same time uptext has always been dodgy in the desert.. and il edit this and show you why

The second picture down (with all the pink) is the color that it finds apart from the text, as you can see it finds a bunch of the sand which often will cause ocr to mess up, in that picture the ocr filtering etc actually worked great, but not always does it do this well :P (also this is with the default filter in simba)

Also, we do actually have a box solver by ashaman, its not perfect he said like a 70% success rate but its better than nothing i guess. But when he committed he forgot to add the actual solver to _solveRandoms(); you can use this box solver by putting "SolveBox" if you find a box in your inv.
    Last edited by Olly; 06-13-2013 at 02:42 PM.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by skillew View Post
    I finally got the script working I will leave a feedback once I've tested it for awwhile.

It does this strange thing though, it withdraws all (28) lobster, then deposit one. So it runs with 27 lobster everytime. Any idea?
    Yes, this is so you have room to receive an item from the random events.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Yes, this is so you have room to receive an item from the random events.
    When I start the script, it opens my bank and then the script quits because "[SHUTDOWN] Failed to find raw fish in the bank". My raws are on very first slot too?

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bloodymanjoe View Post
    When I start the script, it opens my bank and then the script quits because "[SHUTDOWN] Failed to find raw fish in the bank". My raws are on very first slot too?
    What fish are you trying to cook? And, are you sure you set your "WhatToCook" setting correct (spelling)?

Edit:
    I just checked over all the raw fish DTMs, lobster is the only one broken, so I'm assuming that's what you were trying to cook. I fixed it now as well as a couple other modifications to both AL_Functions and C_AntiRandoms. Unfortunately they'll both have to be re-downloaded for the user.

I suppose you could say I'm working on another small version of this script with simple bug fixes.
    Last edited by Flight; 06-17-2013 at 04:01 AM.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Still can't get it to work Flight, maybe can you pack me your whole Simba folder, please?

Really need any Cook script for my monks and this one seems to be the only working ..

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bel002 View Post
    Still can't get it to work Flight, maybe can you pack me your whole Simba folder, please?

Really need any Cook script for my monks and this one seems to be the only working ..
    I suppose I could do that. Do you want all my plugins as well? This will include Brandon's custom SMART client.

Also, is your Simba installed in drive C:?
    Last edited by Flight; 06-19-2013 at 12:46 AM.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Yeah, it's in C:\ .. anyways, I thikn I can have more copies of Simba in my PC..

I don't really care about pluiging, I just want this script to work!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Thanks very much, the hard work is appreciated!

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Yeah, it's in C:\ .. anyways, I thikn I can have more copies of Simba in my PC..

I don't really care about pluiging, I just want this script to work!
    Ok, well I just packed all of the important files for you. This includes Simba 993, settings.xml, the newest (and all) Font files, the newest SRL-OSR (including my AL_Functions & C_AntiRandoms) along with the newest version of this script, just for you. :P

You can download it here:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!Bph2mbDb!GgYhPg...8-WNTZjZZDpkrs

Quote Originally Posted by sal man View Post
    Thanks very much, the hard work is appreciated!
    Thank you very much friend.

Also, I've updated the OP with a new everything: V1.05 of the script, V1.01 of AL_Functions, and a new C_AntiRandoms, which should handle the Frog random event correctly. The new version of the script is mainly just a couple bug fixes. For those of you who could not get the script to find your Raw Lobsters, this will work correctly now. Also searching the bank was broken before (I missed a few steps when converting ScrollToItemDTM from EoC to OSR) but is now working correctly. The Strange Plant solver (was working all along) has been upgraded slightly. I believe there's others but I forget. :P Enjoy!

Current projects:

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)

Thanks so much for the package! Finally got it to work with that.
    But when banking the cooked/burnt fish, the script stopped with this;
    Simba Code:
    (Static) MMDTM_Bank: (598, 68)
    Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 204

EDIT: I think this was my fault for not entering my player info and just logging in myself. I'll let you know if the problem persists after setting the script up properly.

EDIT2: Now antirandoms opens with this error when running the script.
    Simba Code:
    Error: Exception: The Points you passed to DrawATPA exceed the bitmap's bounds at line 461
    The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap]
    Last edited by Solar; 06-20-2013 at 08:34 AM.
    Solar from RiD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Tyvm Flight, but still can't get it to work.. that's why I wanted the whole Simba folder packed..

Currently I replaced my original Simba files with those you packed for me, but getting error in Smart..
    [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(223:160): Invalid number of parameters at line 222

I still don't unterestand what I'm doing wrong, all script before this one worked for me very well..

I leave it, anyways, tyvm for your help

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)

Tyvm Flight, but still can't get it to work.. that's why I wanted the whole Simba folder packed..

Currently I replaced my original Simba files with those you packed for me, but getting error in Smart..
    [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(223:160): Invalid number of parameters at line 222

I still don't unterestand what I'm doing wrong, all script before this one worked for me very well..

I leave it, anyways, tyvm for your help
    Just delete this in the highlighted line and save smartparams;
    Code:
    , ''
    And so I don't have to edit for a third time, the antirandoms error (second edit) is from entering a nickname in the script setup.

Edit (yet another): I tried a longer nickname and it runs fine, for now. Sorry for so many false errors.
    Last edited by Solar; 06-20-2013 at 08:50 AM.
    Solar from RiD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Solar View Post
    Just delete this in the highlighted line and save smartparams;
    Code:
    , ''
    Ty, it worked.. anyways..

SRL Compiled in 16 msec
    ** Smart Cannot Spawn Clients **
    Successfully executed.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)

Ty, it worked.. anyways..

SRL Compiled in 16 msec
    ** Smart Cannot Spawn Clients **
    Successfully executed.
    I think that's a fairly common error so you might find the answer by googling or searching the forum.

As for the script, I died while going to cook. Had 6 letters for my nick.
    Solar from RiD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Mijn documenten\Downloads\litoris_CK_07.simba'

thats what it says if i download a script its on any script can som1 explain me what to do plz? add lorenzo.woerdman @ skype if u want thanks allot

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Solar View Post
    As for the script, I died while going to cook. Had 6 letters for my nick.
    Error: Exception: The Points you passed to DrawATPA exceed the bitmap's bounds at line 461
    I'm fairly certain this is something that I've done, but I'm not sure what. This only started happening recently. I believe it's closely linked to the OCR modifications in AL_Functions OR the UpChars07 font that Olly gave me. I'll figure out something with the OCR and I'll give an update when I've made progress.

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzo View Post
    Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Mijn documenten\Downloads\litoris_CK_07.simba'

thats what it says if i download a script its on any script can som1 explain me what to do plz? add lorenzo.woerdman @ skype if u want thanks allot
    Ok, this is Al-Kharid Cooker, not "litoris_CK-07". If you have the same error on all of the scripts you try to run then it's because you haven't correctly installed SRL-OSR. I suggest reading over this tutorial:
    http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99577

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

i keep getting this error on all scripts i updated something then this started happening any help?

The following DTMs were not freed: [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap]

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rebos View Post
    i keep getting this error on all scripts i updated something then this started happening any help?

The following DTMs were not freed: [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge]
    I'm trying to find out more about this particular error. Did this ever happen before you downloaded & used this script? As in you got this error while using other scripts before you downloaded these new 07 Font files?

Current projects:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information