Thread: TriBot ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Default TriBot ?

I've been using scar on and off for a while now, and I vowed never to use anything other than colour botting.

But recently, having gotten most my RS skills (other than Runecrafting, Slayer, Dungeoneering) to max level, through legit means as well as botting, developed a strong curiosity to other types of Runescape bots. Mainly because I haven't found a good up-to-date Runecrafting script within the srl community and don't have the knowledge (yet) to make a Runespan script myself.

I had previously only known of PowerBot, but have found a couple now.

Anyway the reason I'm asking here is because I'd like an untainted opinion, hopefully from people who have used other bots and know how they're coded.

My questions then are;

Is TriBot detectable ? (I don't mean via player reporting through robotic/unnatural movement of character or anything like that)
    Same question but regarding PowerBot ?
    How do TriBot and PowerBot work ?
    What is injection ?
    What is reflection ?

Thanks in advance for any information anyone can provide for me

Also, apologies if this is in the wrong section, I wasn't sure where to post ?

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

To put it bluntly everything you just mentioned is detectable (including Smart to a certain extent) depending on how far the detector/developer is willing to go.. No bot site will admit that their client is detectable to some extent though.

Now it's a tug of war though. Imagine you detect a client, well that developer of that client is just going to see how you do it and find a way around it if they can.. Then you have to go detect them again, and so on.

Examples of things Jagex can do:

IAT/VTable scan.
    System Hooks.
    Page Hashing.
    PEB Reading.
    VAD Detection.

And they can all be done Via JNI/C/C++/ASM.. Jacmob or whoever coded Jagex's DLL's just probably doesn't know how to add these things.. For example, JacLib is always download.. BrowserControl.dll is also always downloaded. Jagdx.dll is always downloaded.. You get the point. However, some of these things are much more difficult to implement because of platform dependencies.. Each platform/OS has a different way of achieving things.

A small PEB scanner example (useless in this case but not useless when reading plugins, dll's, etc): http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100266

Most Hooking API's are undocumented though.. You can find info on them through NTInternals:

http://undocumented.ntinternals.net/...hread/TEB.html
    http://www.ntinternals.org/dll_detection_test.php
    http://undocumented.ntinternals.net/

The same scanner I linked above can be used to "HIDE" things as well as "Detect" them. So it goes both ways.
    It doesn't hurt to learn ASM or low level languages, but I guess Jagex might not have anyone on their team? :S

Tribot (EOC part) intercepts OpenGL commands to the graphics card before it gets there. Using patterns, it determines what's about to be drawn and where.

Tribot (07 part) injects into the client to retrieve values. Basically, forcing the client to use your classes and functions or forcing it to spit out values useful to you.

Powerbot only injects into the client.. Same as Tribot's (07 part).

Injection differs from injection in that you don't modify the client. Injection modifies (writes & reads), Reflection just reads.
    Last edited by Brandon; 06-18-2013 at 10:18 PM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1014 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    See it doesn't hurt to learn ASM or low level languages, but I guess Jagex might not have anyone on their team? :S
    From what has been publicly stated - the majority of Jagex programmers/developers actually cannot program in any language besides their custom 'Runescript' language that exists entirely in-house. I would not be surprised if they only had around 5 developers capable of something beyond that level, extending into Java (and hopefully at least one beyond that).

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    275 Post(s)

Tribot uses Java, the EoC version is free with premuim scripts available, i cant vouch for the EoC version because i only tried the 07 version, and its really not that great/unique, nothing like rsbuddy.

I wouldn't be worried from it, you can always use KeyScrambler pro to hide your info fully, as for bans, lots of people got banned using tribot and many others didn't get any ban, it all depends on how you play the game. Bot all day and night you will get banned, bot then go socialize with players in game, do other activities with clans then your less likely to get banned.

Tribot cool, powerbot costs money idk never tried it.

Currently using my friends script he made for tribot's client, pretty smooth just the random event solvers are kinda sucky.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Wow @Brandon , thanks. Literally explained everything I wanted to know. Also, are you saying that potentially the machine you run can determine somewhat how 'detectable' you are, when running bots?

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BeRy View Post
    Wow @Brandon , thanks. Literally explained everything I wanted to know. Also, are you saying that potentially the machine you run can determine somewhat how 'detectable' you are, when running bots?

Uhh I guess if you put it like that yes but that wasn't the point I was trying to get across.. Basically, some OS's make some things a lot easier and some OS's make things a lot more difficult so if Jagex were to support the majority of OS's out there, then they can't specifically just Anti-bot windows users.

In other words, it's a lot easier to figure out who's doing what on Windows if you code on Windows all the time but that same code will not work on Linux.. That doesn't mean that you can't write code that does the same thing for linux. It just means you now have to write 2x the amount of code (Both Windows & Linux detection).. Then MacOS and all the others.. That can all be a pain since detection isn't always written in Java. IMO that's probably what is slowing/stopping jagex from doing things like this.

That's what I meant.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quoted
    423 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    From what has been publicly stated - the majority of Jagex programmers/developers actually cannot program in any language besides their custom 'Runescript' language that exists entirely in-house. I would not be surprised if they only had around 5 developers capable of something beyond that level, extending into Java (and hopefully at least one beyond that).
    'Runescript' is based of Java surely?

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1014 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xtrapsp View Post
    'Runescript' is based of Java surely?
    It's supposedly similar to a wiki markup language. http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/RuneScript

It makes them look sooooo intelligent.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quoted
    423 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    It's supposedly similar to a wiki markup language. http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/RuneScript

It makes them look sooooo intelligent.
    Hmm, syntax wise it's similar to any C-style language, except variable names are prefixed with their type (eg. %varname is an integer). We also lack full array support. Other than that, it'd do pretty much anything you could do in C or Java.
    How the fuck can it do anything that C or Java can do but not have full array support... It's like wtf... Learn to script.

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xtrapsp View Post
    How the fuck can it do anything that C or Java can do but not have full array support... It's like wtf... Learn to script.
    Not sure if "Full support" means the same as "lack of support".

Also because arrays in C don't really exist.. They're just pointers to a contiguous memory location with an overloaded index operator.. Then again, you can completely ignore the index operator and just iterate a dummy pointer.. Aka a copy pointer. Java does this. It doesn't give you direct pointer access but it gives you a copy of the reference.. Aka pass by reference value. Most developers think java is pass by reference for arrays and such but it isn't.

If Runescript is anything like the C syntax and can do anything C and Java can.. Then this is the one thing they may share in common. I doubt Jagex would create 500 variables to represent an array of 500 elements. Most likely they just create a pointer to 500 * sizeof(VariableType) memory block.
    Last edited by Brandon; 06-19-2013 at 03:07 PM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Every single bot (apart from colour as far as I know) is detectable, just JaGeX don't normally do anything about them (till the ban waves atm) so I'd stay away from another bot however as far as script efficiency I'd saw PowerBot is the best injection as far as I know.

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1014 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Millenium View Post
    Every single bot (apart from colour as far as I know) is detectable, just JaGeX don't normally do anything about them (till the ban waves atm) so I'd stay away from another bot however as far as script efficiency I'd saw PowerBot is the best injection as far as I know.
    Everyone is detectable. Even us. We're just the least detectable as it would require a much more in depth scan to determine our client isn't entirely normal (a process check would catch us, although that's illegal in many countries to do without our permission and it's not yet in the ToS, so we should be fine).

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Im really disappointed in Tribot. Purchased VIP the second time. I wasnt using any other people's script, I was making mines. It is a very poor quaility bot client, lot of things not hooked up yet, and so many annoying bugs.

Mouse movement is very bot-like.

It does not solve all randoms, like: maze, evil chicken.

Its super detectable, cause it runs to any PLANT random of other players.

Again, my problem is the quality. You have to pay a monthly fee (6.5$) for a literally zero development, its in the same state as it was two months ago when I last had it.

Im done with java scripting until a better client comes out.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shatterhand View Post
    Im really disappointed in Tribot. Purchased VIP the second time. I wasnt using any other people's script, I was making mines. It is a very poor quaility bot client, lot of things not hooked up yet, and so many annoying bugs.

Mouse movement is very bot-like.

It does not solve all randoms, like: maze, evil chicken.

Its super detectable, cause it runs to any PLANT random of other players.

Again, my problem is the quality. You have to pay a monthly fee (6.5$) for a literally zero development, its in the same state as it was two months ago when I last had it.

Im done with java scripting until a better client comes out.
    I think OSbot is free. But I tried tri-bot, told them about an error I was getting, said I was trying to load EOC, 3 responses were " you have to purchase VIP to load Oldschool " :facepalm:
    Never got my error worked out and since have not been able to load tri-bot.

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

Well, TRiBot's site was hacked. Forum database was leaked. I'd stay clear from TRiBot until this is cleared up

Forum account issues? Please send me a PM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Well, TRiBot's site was hacked. Forum database was leaked. I'd stay clear from TRiBot until this is cleared up
    I never used Tribot but when I heard the site I got hacked I went to see what was up. I was wondering what database he was referring to. That's bad news for Tribot.

Thread Information