Thread: Merging two accounts??

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Default Merging two accounts??

So I have this account (ixTowelie) nad another SRL account Millenium. However I can't remember the email of the Milenium account and I wonder if it is possible please to merge the 2 accounts together but keep the name millenium on my active account. Thanks.

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1014 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ixtowelie View Post
    So I have this account (ixTowelie) nad another SRL account Millenium. However I can't remember the email of the Milenium account and I wonder if it is possible please to merge the 2 accounts together but keep the name millenium on my active account. Thanks.
    That's possible, although you need to attract the attention of an admin such as @Daniel

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Quoted
    267 Post(s)

I will merge Millenium into this account then change the username to Millenium. You will have to do another password reset by email after the username is changed since our password hashing methods use part of the username thus rending your current password null (after name change).

Once you post here acknowledging that you'll have to do that, I'll merge the accounts.
    STOP PM'ING ME

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    I will merge Millenium into this account then change the username to Millenium. You will have to do another password reset by email after the username is changed since our password hashing methods use part of the username thus rending your current password null (after name change).

Once you post here acknowledging that you'll have to do that, I'll merge the accounts.
    I acknowledge and accept, please merge my accounts whenever you have time

Thread Information