Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The [XoL] Project

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Thanks man!, I am having one of my friends tell me what she likes the best... because I am really indecisive!

1/2/2014
    So I am going to write my resolutions for 2014 here!
    Last year I wrote a crap ton and well the one I actually achieved was the workout one, weird enough this was the only one I actually took the time to hand write (and maybe this subconsciously made me, want to achieve it).

So I decided to write all my goals down this time! (I have a notebook ) I am notorious for starting something very strong ...then letting it die. So with that in mind, I made my goals (I had this in mind last year for my fitness goal as well, and because I had this in mind I didn't aim toooo high and I was able to achieve them in about 4 months time. (bench 50lb db's, shoulder press 55lb dbls, curl 35, etc. etc. (Easy goals but things I couldn't do, that I can now do very easily!)

Without further ado:
    I want to have visible abs by June 2014
    I want to be able to comfortably bench 75lb dbls (I can currently do 75's, but I want to do 3 sets of 12)
    I want to be able to comfortably shoulder press 75lb dbls (Same situation as above)
    I want to be able to do 450lb leg press (3 sets/12 reps) I can currently do that with 410lb
    And my most difficult physical goal run a 6:30 mile, in highschool I ran a 5:37 but now I would be lucky to get a 9 minute mile probably.

Non physical goals:
    Know and understand: Java, C, and Assembly Languages.
    Maintain the friends I do have, I tend to let people go very easily...and I shouldn't be like that.
    Don't go back, I tend to go back to things that have worked in the past even though I know they won't work in the future.
    New Girls, same situation as the don't go back one.. I need to move onto girls that I feel respect me and want to be with me.
    Judge less, I am the type of person who judges someone immediately and this causes me to be in the situation of becoming friends with them way later than need be since I judged them incorrectly.
    Stop quitting, like I stated earlier I always quit something early or just don't finish what I start... I hate that about myself, and I really want to fix it so I taken a few small measures (such as rewarding myself, writing things down, taking proper care of myself (because image, even to yourself has a large impact on how you behave) so I have started putting my contacts in more often, staying organized, and dressing better.
    Stop caring what people think about me, while I know I can't do this one because I simply care too much (I feel like I am hardwired this way) I do want to give it less hold on my life, currently I live my life in order to gain respect from other people but I want to live my life for me not for others. So if this means not getting called out for a night of drinking and fun, well so be it.

I made this notebook, that has my entire workout plan in it (84 days, each one is a different workout) and every 7 days I have a little self reflection portion... where I want to reflect on my life, and tell my notebook what I have learned in the past 7 days; I want this to be about school. As I feel like I scrape through my life without actually learning anything, and well that is horrible! I want to learn, I need to learn, so I want to do this once weekly thing before I do something drastic like once daily (that I just won't do).

This is the workout I am using: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris...y-trainer.html
    I need to stop using gimmick workouts, thus something super formulated is what I want and will actually inspire me to follow it. I love how it is different every day, and all I am taking is Creatine, Beta Alanine, C4, and protein powder (60grams).

I have Lipo-6 fat burner, but I am not going to take it.. I like my kidneys.

Anti-Leech Movement Prevent Leeching Spread the word
    Insanity 60 Days (Killer workout)
    XoL Blog (Workouts/RS/Misc)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

1/6/2013
    So I have been sticking to that workout schedule pretty strictly! I love it, its very varied and pretty unique as I am trying exercises I normally wouldn't do!
    Anyways! I have been getting enough protein everyday but my diet has been slacking severally as I over eat on almost everyday... Not that I am trying to, its just being home I feel like I am wasting my opportunity of being home if I decide to go on a strict diet here.

Supplement wise: Still taking kre-alk, Beta alanine, C4 (pre-workout), I decided I will take the lipo-6 but only on off days, to help prevent the over eat (I decided this today)

I couldn't go to the gym today, due to extreme temperatures (and the gym closed.. I actually went there and found out they closed because of the temperature) It is negative 15-20 right now, so... pretty cold.

Uhh I bought a multi-vitamin (one a day, VitaCraves, gummies)

Other news..other news, oh right so I while I was at walmart I found this weird protein supplement:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ne...d-protein.html

Its like a shot of protein liquid? 42 grams/container, I bought a single container for around $2.50.
    Lets see how that goes, I may buy more.
    I will write a intelligence post today as well, as I have been learning

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    238 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by [XoL] View Post
    1/6/2013

I will write a intelligence post today as well, as I have been learning
    Just a note saying I'm still reading your updates! Btw, what do you eat for breakfast? I just started blending a mug full of raw rolled oats with a mug of milk and some brown sugar (aprox 500 calories and 24g protein), sits a little heavy in the stomach but you pack a lot of energy in a quick breakfast meal

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cause View Post
    Just a note saying I'm still reading your updates! Btw, what do you eat for breakfast? I just started blending a mug full of raw rolled oats with a mug of milk and some brown sugar (aprox 500 calories and 24g protein), sits a little heavy in the stomach but you pack a lot of energy in a quick breakfast meal
    Thanks! I decided to postpone that intelligence post till later this week when i learn more. I eat 2 eggs with 2 pieces of toast, each egg is 7 grams of protein (70 calories) toast is 130 calories total 7 grams of protein
    so 21g protein total, 200 calories. I cook on a nonstick pan, sunny side up eggs (So no oil is needed).

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    553 Post(s)

Thanks! I decided to postpone that intelligence post till later this week when i learn more. I eat 2 eggs with 2 pieces of toast, each egg is 7 grams of protein (70 calories) toast is 130 calories total 7 grams of protein
    so 21g protein total, 200 calories. I cook on a nonstick pan, sunny side up eggs (So no oil is needed).
    This is usually what I eat! I'm a big egg fan.. I've found that scrambled eggs with a tablespoon of low fat Italian is very good, adds some flavor but not many calories (50). I usually eat it on my toast, so no butter or jelly. Also I've found that roughly 7-8g's of butter really helps the eggs get crisper if you are frying them and doesn't add much (50-60) but does add some necessary/healthy fats to the mix.

Another really good breakfast I've found is Kashi Go Lean Crunch, around 200 calories + skim milk. I usually just put it in some vanilla greek yogurt. I get some protein and I love yogurt..

What else do you eat @[XoL] ?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    This is usually what I eat! I'm a big egg fan.. I've found that scrambled eggs with a tablespoon of low fat Italian is very good, adds some flavor but not many calories (50). I usually eat it on my toast, so no butter or jelly. Also I've found that roughly 7-8g's of butter really helps the eggs get crisper if you are frying them and doesn't add much (50-60) but does add some necessary/healthy fats to the mix.

Another really good breakfast I've found is Kashi Go Lean Crunch, around 200 calories + skim milk. I usually just put it in some vanilla greek yogurt. I get some protein and I love yogurt..

What else do you eat @[XoL] ?
    Ah nice breakfast combo! When I make eggs I get sick of them too frequently so I change it up with 1) Egg combos, 2) Different breakfasts.

Some combos I really like to do:
    1)Sunny side up (2 eggs) as stated before
    2)Omelet, this one I normally get a ton of protein at the cost of higher calories the ingredients I use (2 full eggs, 2 egg whites (so a total of 4 eggs are used) 70+70+17+17 = 174 calories and 7+7+4+4= around 22g protein) then half cup of grated cheese (around 12g protein + 120 calories) then I add a half cup milk (2%) this makes the omelet fluffier, too much milk and its watery so watch out (60 calories, 8g protein) then assorted veggies (onions, peppers, etc.)
    Comes out to: 354 calories aprox, and 42g protein (I also use hot sauce).
    3) Boiled eggs, I find these not as tasty but still simple to eat and I can eat around 4 full eggs this way (70x4= 280 calories) + (7x4=28g protein) I normally drink a cup of milk with this too so 120 calories + 16g protein all in all 400 calories plus 44g protein. This one is probably the fastest to prepare and the easiest, just it gets really repetitive.

Some of the different breakfasts:
    1) I really like greek yogurt too! I feel like I could eat a tub by myself just give me a few lactaid pills lol. (Lactose intolerant). I do sometimes eat cup of greek yogurt with "promeal" which is just a scoop of protein powder in your oatmeal, really depends on the flavor of your protein powder and if you actually like it or not. This one is around 140 calories for the yogurt (Blueberry is my go-to) and 11g protein plus 30g protein from my protein powder (Bodyfortress, chocolate) and 180 calories for that plus quaker oatmeal (150 calories + 5g protein) + 1 cup milk (120 calories + 16g protein) I like my oatmeal not too condensed only because it really gets thick with the protein added. I don't add sugar or anything because the protein is very sweet to begin with.
    Total: 590 calories, 62g protein. I tend to eat this very quickly, cause when I get anything over 50g protein I get very full very quickly so the faster I can shove it down the more chance I will finish it all. I drink water with this.

2) This one I probably isn't good for you, but I do it on occasion:
    6 sausage links (Jimmy Dean turkey sausage) 200 calories + 24g protein
    4 slices (Oscar Mayer, Bacon) 90 calories aprox + 10g protein aprox
    2 slices (toast) 130 calories + 7g protein
    I cant believe its not butter, 70 calories + 0g protein
    1 sunny side up egg, extra gooey! 70 calories + 7g protein
    Totals: 560 calories + 48g protein (sometimes I drink orange juice with this, or water if OJ add 130 calories)

Those are some of my fav breakfast combos, I like eating almonds every once in a while as my healthy fats or extra virgin olive oil.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    553 Post(s)

Ah nice breakfast combo! When I make eggs I get sick of them too frequently so I change it up with 1) Egg combos, 2) Different breakfasts.

Some combos I really like to do:
    1)Sunny side up (2 eggs) as stated before
    2)Omelet, this one I normally get a ton of protein at the cost of higher calories the ingredients I use (2 full eggs, 2 egg whites (so a total of 4 eggs are used) 70+70+17+17 = 174 calories and 7+7+4+4= around 22g protein) then half cup of grated cheese (around 12g protein + 120 calories) then I add a half cup milk (2%) this makes the omelet fluffier, too much milk and its watery so watch out (60 calories, 8g protein) then assorted veggies (onions, peppers, etc.)
    Comes out to: 354 calories aprox, and 42g protein (I also use hot sauce).
    3) Boiled eggs, I find these not as tasty but still simple to eat and I can eat around 4 full eggs this way (70x4= 280 calories) + (7x4=28g protein) I normally drink a cup of milk with this too so 120 calories + 16g protein all in all 400 calories plus 44g protein. This one is probably the fastest to prepare and the easiest, just it gets really repetitive.

Some of the different breakfasts:
    1) I really like greek yogurt too! I feel like I could eat a tub by myself just give me a few lactaid pills lol. (Lactose intolerant). I do sometimes eat cup of greek yogurt with "promeal" which is just a scoop of protein powder in your oatmeal, really depends on the flavor of your protein powder and if you actually like it or not. This one is around 140 calories for the yogurt (Blueberry is my go-to) and 11g protein plus 30g protein from my protein powder (Bodyfortress, chocolate) and 180 calories for that plus quaker oatmeal (150 calories + 5g protein) + 1 cup milk (120 calories + 16g protein) I like my oatmeal not too condensed only because it really gets thick with the protein added. I don't add sugar or anything because the protein is very sweet to begin with.
    Total: 590 calories, 62g protein. I tend to eat this very quickly, cause when I get anything over 50g protein I get very full very quickly so the faster I can shove it down the more chance I will finish it all. I drink water with this.

2) This one I probably isn't good for you, but I do it on occasion:
    6 sausage links (Jimmy Dean turkey sausage) 200 calories + 24g protein
    4 slices (Oscar Mayer, Bacon) 90 calories aprox + 10g protein aprox
    2 slices (toast) 130 calories + 7g protein
    I cant believe its not butter, 70 calories + 0g protein
    1 sunny side up egg, extra gooey! 70 calories + 7g protein
    Totals: 560 calories + 48g protein (sometimes I drink orange juice with this, or water if OJ add 130 calories)

Those are some of my fav breakfast combos, I like eating almonds every once in a while as my healthy fats or extra virgin olive oil.
    Sound awesome, Im going to try the sausage, also I love almonds with a passion.. lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

If you can afford to buy an entirely new wardrobe then you should do it, I look forward to going to graduate school or some finishing school after college/university and being able to just buy all new clothes and absolutely dress the part.I know right now I dress really lazy but it doesn't actually affect my work ethic, always end up taking 20-24 credits each semester and usually end up with decent grades, some of my classes are a lot harder than others and so I have gotten C's, but "C's get degrees". The sooner you start dressing for success the better in my opinion and I can't wait.

I am a huge fan of omelettes, I especially enjoy 3 eggs (with yoke), 2.5 slices of american cheese, onion, pepper (cant be pre-cooked, makes them slimy and nasty) with white, breast meat, chicken. Whenever I have the ingredients for this it is my go-to breakfast.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzah View Post
    If you can afford to buy an entirely new wardrobe then you should do it, I look forward to going to graduate school or some finishing school after college/university and being able to just buy all new clothes and absolutely dress the part.I know right now I dress really lazy but it doesn't actually affect my work ethic, always end up taking 20-24 credits each semester and usually end up with decent grades, some of my classes are a lot harder than others and so I have gotten C's, but "C's get degrees". The sooner you start dressing for success the better in my opinion and I can't wait.

I am a huge fan of omelettes, I especially enjoy 3 eggs (with yoke), 2.5 slices of american cheese, onion, pepper (cant be pre-cooked, makes them slimy and nasty) with white, breast meat, chicken. Whenever I have the ingredients for this it is my go-to breakfast.
    I actually work on campus and have saved around $500, so I am hoping that is enough to at least get me going on the ball with these new outfits. I mean a few well placed pieces of clothing, such as jacket/pants/collared shirts/sweaters can be so versatile as they can be switched/swapped around etc.

That is crazy 20-24 credits, I normally find it hard with 18 credits then I take summer school >.<. Props to you, very impressive! I agree, C's do get degrees and that is all you really need.

Sounds delicious, do you do any type of carbs with that? Like toast etc.

1/8/2014
    These workouts are great! I am really starting to feel it all over my body, I am far more energetic and I really feel on top of my game.

Yesterdays Chest workout was really great, normally I rarely feel a chest workout the next day and that may say something about my chest workouts but I really do feel this one in my chest.

This was todays workout (Shoulders):

Supersetting and Drop sets have really amped up the workouts, and really gets me going!

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quoted
    254 Post(s)

You don't look that fat but yeah you should drop down a few % :P Buying clothes online eh.. I have considered it but with my height it's pretty hard to get something that fits well in physical stores let alone buying it without seeing it in real life.

The main problem for me is that when you buy XXL shirts they start to look like a square instead of a rectangle. But I'd rather have shirts that are too width than having shirts that are too short.. Some times I manage to buy a shirt that fits me really well. But most of the times it could be better.

I actually needed to buy new jeans, could barely fit in 34 width so I'm wearing 36 ones now. Once I no longer fit in those it will be time to cut..

I'm also starting to dress more casual nowadays. There are plenty of students walking around in casual clothes but Computer Science is a different story haha.

Good luck not quitting
    Last edited by J J; 01-10-2014 at 11:38 PM.

Script source code available here: Github

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J J View Post
    You don't look that fat but yeah you should drop down a few % :P Buying clothes online eh.. I have considered it but with my height it's pretty hard to get something that fits well in physical stores let alone buying it without seeing it in real life.

The main problem for me is that when you buy XXL shirts they start to look like a square instead of a rectangle. But I'd rather have shirts that are too width than having shirts that are too short.. Some times I manage to buy a shirt that fits me really well. But most of the times it could be better.

I actually needed to buy new jeans, could barely fit in 34 width so I'm wearing 36 ones now. Once I no longer fit in those it will be time to cut..

I'm also starting to dress more casual nowadays. There are plenty of students walking around in casual clothes but Computer Science is a different story haha.

Good luck not quitting
    You should buy from Big and Tall sites/sections, they have a lot of stuff for people over 6'5 but are not fat etc.
    Thanks! I hope I don't quit either, haha today I ran out of protein.. I may buy another one of those protein shots for tomorrow because I have a brand new bottle of combat powder at school... no point in buying a 2lb protein bottle at home.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

1/21/2014
    So I haven't updated in a while! Schools been kicking my butt, classes are VERY tough but that is for another day.
    Today I want to talk fitness! I have been keeping up with my plan on day 23 now, not sure if there is visible progress but strength wise I am drastically stronger in virtually every area besides biceps.. not sure whats going on there. I benched with 75lb db's the other day, normally I tend to stick with 65- just because I was comfortable with them lol. I want to get to 100lb db's by the end of this year, not sure if that is possible but would be great! (100 for 6 reps). I am doing 75 for 6 reps / 2 sets right now.

Other physical goals, I want to be leg pressing 500lbs on the regular for 10 reps/3 sets current I do 400lbs for 10 reps/3 sets. Otherrr than that I still need to lose my body fat ...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    238 Post(s)

1/21/2014
    School is tough eh? Lots to keep up with I imagine.
    I watched an Elliot Hulse video the other day about arms not getting bigger (specifically biceps), he says it probably stems from bad posture. He has a decent exercise that can help with that, let me find it...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gombqxeySO8
    ok that isn't the exact one but it is still good

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

School is tough eh? Lots to keep up with I imagine.
    I watched an Elliot Hulse video the other day about arms not getting bigger (specifically biceps), he says it probably stems from bad posture. He has a decent exercise that can help with that, let me find it...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gombqxeySO8
    ok that isn't the exact one but it is still good
    Ah yeah I hate school, I really don't like my major but I feel like I am contracted in already and there is no where to go. Other than that, my biceps get "full" when I lift and once they reach this "full" state they are unable to lift weight anymore, its not muscle failure they literally feel like they are going to explode not sure what that is... I may just need longer rest periods. Also I love elliot great videos, no bs!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    238 Post(s)

Ah yeah I hate school, I really don't like my major but I feel like I am contracted in already and there is no where to go. Other than that, my biceps get "full" when I lift and once they reach this "full" state they are unable to lift weight anymore, its not muscle failure they literally feel like they are going to explode not sure what that is... I may just need longer rest periods. Also I love elliot great videos, no bs!
    I have felt that and I have no assistance in that matter :P (biceps that is)

Kinda sucks about school...parents paying for it? Why do you feel locked in? What do you think you'd prefer to be doing otherwise?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

I have felt that and I have no assistance in that matter :P (biceps that is)

Kinda sucks about school...parents paying for it? Why do you feel locked in? What do you think you'd prefer to be doing otherwise?
    Yes my parents are paying for it, and honestly that is one of the biggest reasons I can't switch majors. They told me several times before going into college to become a doctor etc. then when I finally convinced them on Computer Science they accepted it but told me many many times NEVER to switch majors because that is just a huge waste of $40k+ for the extra year I would have to stay to try something else..

Honestly I love learning about muscles/the body etc. etc. I think I would do well in something like physical therapy but that is a huge turn of events I think I would prefer Information Technology perhaps just because it is close to what I am doing currently but my school puts it in the business school while Comp sci is in the science school >.< so switching schools is a pain.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    238 Post(s)

Yes my parents are paying for it, and honestly that is one of the biggest reasons I can't switch majors. They told me several times before going into college to become a doctor etc. then when I finally convinced them on Computer Science they accepted it but told me many many times NEVER to switch majors because that is just a huge waste of $40k+ for the extra year I would have to stay to try something else..

Honestly I love learning about muscles/the body etc. etc. I think I would do well in something like physical therapy but that is a huge turn of events I think I would prefer Information Technology perhaps just because it is close to what I am doing currently but my school puts it in the business school while Comp sci is in the science school >.< so switching schools is a pain.
    Well it sounds like you may need to just power through this degree. Having a science degree does make you more credible in the eyes of potential employers (even in different fields). Buuut...still an annoying situation. I have switched my degree a couple times but school is much cheaper in Canada...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Yeah I am trying to do just that, but its hard struggling along >.< Hoping I just pass this class, then it should be smooth sailings.

Whats your current degree?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    238 Post(s)

Yeah I am trying to do just that, but its hard struggling along >.< Hoping I just pass this class, then it should be smooth sailings.

Whats your current degree?
    Engineering. Really need that 3.0 GPA lol...kinda tough to get though

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Engineering. Really need that 3.0 GPA lol...kinda tough to get though
    Sorry for not replying earlier! School is really kicking my butt, but ooh nice what kind of engineering?
    Last couple of days have just been studying, studying, studying...

Although I am still going to the gym on a regular basis, can't tell if there has been physical improvement but strength wise everything has gone up!

Benching with 75lb db's now! (Hoping to bump up to 80 next week)
    Leg pressing 400lb now, curl is still weak..That bicep just won't grow!, shoulder pressing 55's dbs (Hoping to bump to 60's next week)

If anyone is religious keep me in prayers for these tests! I am studying, but ima need some help

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    238 Post(s)

Sorry for not replying earlier! School is really kicking my butt, but ooh nice what kind of engineering?
    Last couple of days have just been studying, studying, studying...

Although I am still going to the gym on a regular basis, can't tell if there has been physical improvement but strength wise everything has gone up!

Benching with 75lb db's now! (Hoping to bump up to 80 next week)
    Leg pressing 400lb now, curl is still weak..That bicep just won't grow!, shoulder pressing 55's dbs (Hoping to bump to 60's next week)

If anyone is religious keep me in prayers for these tests! I am studying, but ima need some help
    Nice gains man I'm aiming for either Industrial, Mechatronics, or Electrical.
    I hope you start to feel better about school

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Nice gains man I'm aiming for either Industrial, Mechatronics, or Electrical.
    I hope you start to feel better about school
    Thanks! I really do feel a lot stronger than I was, dang all of those are pretty tough! Good luck.
    Thanks, while I don't currently I do believe I will eventually.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

3/3/2014
    Its been a while since I posted here, honestly life has gotten the better of me... been so busy! I am just going to post about fitness, not really to keen on school at the moment.
    I have continued to follow my routine, everything is up! I am benching 85's (db's), leg pressing 450+, etc. etc. Everything has been improving besides my diet. My diet blows, I have no idea how to control my appetite or cravings..I know it sounds girly. It is a struggle.

Hope you all are doing well

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

4/25/2014
    This has been on my mind recently lol

Alright so I read this thing on "i fucking love science" :
    http://www.iflscience.com/chemistry/...ohol-coming-us

Anyway so they made a way to get alcohol into a powdered form, but so far they are not allowed to sell it in the United States... This made me wonder how I could make alcohol into a powered form (Albeit this is 100% useless, especially since I don't really sneak alcohol into places but I think it could be awesome..and it is pretty badass to say the least)

Anyway so I did a bit of a googling and came across a powder called (N-Zorbit M) this is a Tapioca Maltodextrin meant for the absorption of liquids mainly oils.. They tend to use it in very high end cooking to create powered olive oil or powered sauces etc.

Uh for those of you who don't know what Maltodextrin is, it isn't as scary as it sounds. Maltodextrin is basically just treated grain starch that has been reduced to this form. It is like eating sugar essentially, has all the same effects.

Ok anyway so while reading I read that we could mix 30g of liquor with 100g of the powder to create the perfect consistency of liquored powder.

I just wanted to share this with all of you in case someone wanted to try it and let me know how it works out... I just don't want to fork over the $25 for the (N-Zorbit M) and the $25 for a high proof bottle of liquor (I was going to try everclear) (Without knowing it will fully work lol)

This is the site I found for the powder: http://www.willpowder.net/tapiocaMaltodextrin.html
    With Shipping and Tax in the US it comes to around $21.

I would recommend using HIGH proof liquor otherwise you will have like 12% liquor for 100g of powder which is surprisingly a lot of powder.

Best of luck, if you are not 21 I would not suggest doing this (Just like to cover all my bases... I am not really 21 either lol)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

6/10/2014
    Schools done! So I have been home for about a month now, I have summer school in a week so... I am just enjoying the little free time I have left.

I have been lifting very hard recently, I feel like I look exactly the same -.-... I really feel like its my diet that is holding me back so much now, either I am not consuming enough calories to lose weight or I am secretly eating food unconsciously lol. I went from 205 to 193, but I have been at 193 for the past 3 weeks without a real breakthrough for a while. Its getting on my nerves...

Anyway hope you all are doing well!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information