Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Awkward VEB Miner!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sjoe View Post
    yerh
    Alright. Slowly getting there. I was defining "Smart8" instead of "Smart8.2" in the test scripts and now it works. Smartv8.2 is now configured properly, but I'm having an issue with SmartGraphics:

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/Misc/SmartGraphics.simba(22:3): Unknown identifier 'SmartSetDebug' at line 21
    Compiling failed.
    Which is odd because the actual identifier is on line 24, but here's the function in question in SmartGraphics.simba anyway:

{$DEFINE SMART_GRAPHICS}
    {*
    Smart Grahpics
    ==============

The Smart Grahpics include contains functions that will paint graphics on to the
    SMART screen. Used to make scripts look nicer and sometimes to display
    progress reports. Also used as a useful debugging tool. This is for Simba 0.99 and above.

*}

var
    SMART_Canvas: TMufasaBitmap;
    SMART_DebugSetup, SMART_Reset: Boolean;

{*
    Authors: Coh3n, Brandon.

Declares everything needed for setting up SmartDebug.
    There is no need to call this in scripts.
    *}
    procedure SMART_SetupDebug;
    begin
    SmartSetDebug(True);
    SMART_Canvas := TMufasaBitmap.Create;
    SMART_Canvas.SetPersistentMemory(SmartDebugArray, 765, 505);
    SMART_DebugSetup := true;
    if not SMART_Reset then
    AddOnTerminate('SMART_FreeDebug');
    end;
    If in case you're not supposed to define "Smart8.2", when I do define "Smart8" it gives me the following error:

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(229:202): Invalid number of parameters at line 228
    Compiling failed.
    Last edited by Malscythe; 08-08-2013 at 07:37 PM.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Malscythe View Post
    Alright. Slowly getting there. I was defining "Smart8" instead of "Smart8.2" in the test scripts and now it works. Smartv8.2 is now configured properly, but I'm having an issue with SmartGraphics:

Which is odd because the actual identifier is on line 24, but here's the function in question in SmartGraphics.simba anyway:

If in case you're not supposed to define "Smart8.2", when I do define "Smart8" it gives me the following error:
    SMART8.2 is NOT a valid define.
    It is giving you that error in SmartGraphics.simba because SMART is not defined. (ie from defining smart8)

So make it SMART8.
    To fix the SmartParams error... Read the SMART 8.2 thread, as how to fix this is listed multiple times.

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1475 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Malscythe View Post

1) use {$Define Smart8}
    2) go to line 240 in SmartParams.simba and replace Smartspawnclient line with:
    Code:
    Result := SmartSpawnClient(ReplaceWrap(PluginPath, '\', '/', [rfReplaceAll]), 'http://oldschool' + World + '.runescape.com/', 'j1', 765, 503, '', '', '', '');
    3)Save the file and press play on Awkward VEB Miner

Creds to DannyRS for this wonderful sig!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Thankyou very much to both of you. I did try to add the extra '', but apparently looking back I added a " instead like an idiot. With that done, the script appears to work fine. Once again, amazing job Awkward. You are of genius!
    Last edited by Malscythe; 08-08-2013 at 10:20 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Well, I can only seem to get this to mine a single load before it shuts down and says successfully executed. I've tried banking and powermining; each method stops after one load. This is with the color script, not the reflection script. I receive an error running the reflection script about an unknown identifier, smart something int. However, I don't think this error has anything to do with the reflection script itself.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

What do you have set as your load limit? Does it say any errors in the debug box, such as cannot find mine/ color/ bank?
    <TViYH> i had a dream about you again awkwardsaw
    Malachi 2:3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Can you please help me, I keep getting this error.

[Error] C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Desktop\[R]OSR VEB Miner v1.simba(162:13): Unknown identifier 'SmartGetFieldInt' at line 161
    Compiling failed.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstein View Post
    Can you please help me, I keep getting this error.

[Error] C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Desktop\[R]OSR VEB Miner v1.simba(162:13): Unknown identifier 'SmartGetFieldInt' at line 161
    Compiling failed.
    you don't have smart 8.2

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104778

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Awkwardsaw View Post
    I updated to 8.2 and kept getting other errors :/ and thus i went on a loop of re-installing simba for about 2 hours and then i finally gave up.

This is the error I keep getting after putting 8.2

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(229:202): Invalid number of parameters at line 228
    Compiling failed.

Nvm, got it fixed, thank you Sjoe!

Sorry I am back to ask about the Load limit. What exactly is it? Will it stop after the amount of loads I put?
    Last edited by Frankenstein; 08-12-2013 at 11:37 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

Yep. Just put something like 9999 if you want it to go for ever

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Hey, it gets a one load and then when it's time to go back it just stays there, it would go and bank if i click once on the path to bank.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstein View Post
    Hey, it gets a one load and then when it's time to go back it just stays there, it would go and bank if i click once on the path to bank.
    hmm. Are you mining copper/ tin by chance?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Awkwardsaw View Post
    hmm. Are you mining copper/ tin by chance?
    No, I am mining Iron.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Thanks for the script, I'm really enjoying it. Haven't been able to get a good log since it keeps stopping because I take too long on the ore but I did find a few errors.
    First is that it doesn't detect gas, though I'm not sure if that is possible yet.
    Second, there is a small clerical error in that when you have it set to bank, the log says you don't. You still bank, though.
    Also, when using breaking it takes a break as soon as I start, not sure if it actually starts after the break though.
    It also bags early quite a bit, but that may be due to my slow mining speed. And in addition I already mention that it stops when you take too long to mine.
    And it doesn't upgrade the pickaxe. I have two of each in the bank, but when I got to 31 it didn't grab the axe on the way back to mining after banking. EDIT---> I now see this is in the 'future' column, my bad!

And, since an update early yesterday morning, the Reflection script has no idea where I am no matter where I start. Thanks a ton for the work, just thought I'd post with what's happening in with my botting
    EDIT2: Just tested the other script, it also doesn't know where I am.
    Last edited by botsrs; 08-30-2013 at 02:01 PM.
    I run in triangles because circles are for squares.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I'm sure im doing something wrong but im getting || [01:31:10 AM] four || Cannot find location, perhaps along the path somewhere? when im in the mine

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alexyoda View Post
    I'm sure im doing something wrong but im getting || [01:31:10 AM] four || Cannot find location, perhaps along the path somewhere? when im in the mine
    getting the same error... im in varrock east bank or mine and it cant find the location!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Ok the second version OSR (without the Reflection) does work with some difficulty... I'm still experimenting but if: u click run and let it log in for you it wont work.

It seems to work if:

1)Click run until it loads the client

2)While its the game is loading disable smart screen and log in yourself

3)BEFORE YOU CLICK THAT RED BOX TO PLAY THE GAME- enable the smart screen then:

4)Minimise the smart client and you'll see a small box that appears saying to register- just hit NO twice

5) Now on that page where you click that box to play- u'll see something white in the top right corner- that means its worked.

6) Disable the smart- click to play and enable- and it will powermine.

So recap- just go to the page where it says CLICK HERE TO PLAY- then Hit Run on the script- enable the smart client (small box appears- hit no twice) and you will see a small white box at top right... then just disable the smart client- click to enter game, then enable smart and it'll detect and powermine.

Even with it working, it fails to detect gas rocks/ flee from rock monster and script runs for 1 load

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

great script mate. hope to see more from ya

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Not sure, but I think the colours must have updated.. Got it to detect rocks by changing it. Gonna see where I can get
    I run in triangles because circles are for squares.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by botsrs View Post
    Not sure, but I think the colours must have updated.. Got it to detect rocks by changing it. Gonna see where I can get
    Lol, it's Runescape 2007 the rocks havn't been updated your settings must have been wrong

Good that you got it working though

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

how to u select what ore to use//

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

I get this error:
    Exception in Script: Unknown declaration "TDTMPointDef" at line 488, column 32

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

same here i got this Unknown declaration "TDTMPointDef" at line 488, column 32

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

tere any anti randoms?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

[Error] C:\Users\user\Downloads\[R]OSR VEB Miner v1 (7).simba(162:42): Invalid number of parameters at line 162
    Compiling failed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information